Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ArchVizPRO, May 31, 2018.

1. LilGames

LilGames

@ArchVizPRO Hi. I am testing out the package for the first time and there are some inconsistencies with the instructions: I set the color space to Linear, then lightmaps to high quality, then import everything... Then for the step to import "character" package, there is no such thing. I go to "Assets" -> Import Package and the only option I have is "custom package". There is nothing else available. Your Youtube video shows a list of other categories. Please help. I am getting "FPSController is missing!" warning error as well, so when I hit Play, the camera does not move around.

I am using Unity 2018.2.19f1

2. LilGames

LilGames

Solved by downloading "Standard Assets" package from the Asset Store and importing Characters and Utility.

Only issue remaining is that I can't "walk around". I can only mouse-look. How does one move around? (in the Editor Play mode)

3. Deleted User

Deleted User

The default Character asset uses the WASD keys.

4. LilGames

LilGames

I had to enable Walking and set walk and run speeds first. These were not on by default. Something the tutorial should mention?

5. Deleted User

Deleted User

Should be on by default after importing the asset. Maybe something went wrong?

6. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Yes from the latest Unity version, the Character asset was removed. As you said, you have to download from Asset Store now. If the character is no walking, check that walking speed is set at 1. By default it's set to 0, so you can't move.
    Let me know

LilGames and hopeful like this.
  7. Unplug

Unplug

can you create me a zip file for the master folder wihtout the new rain FX so i can try this ?
    the asset are good quality but if I cant use it, i see no point in keeping it :(

8. andrewc

andrewc

For this pack, it said the assets can be used in commercial projects. I noticed of lot of the items looked like existing brands, like Ikea, and I wanted to know if you have any information about the legality of having brand designs in a game. I didn't want to get too far into integrating assets into a project if I may have to take them out.

Thanks

9. shredingskin

shredingskin

I noted that the archviz HDRP needs also the Core library, why is that ?
    Is there a new update of the HDRP package (I have beta2) ?

10. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    The Core folder is about HDRP. It's downloaded automatically when you use the HDRP or LWRP.
    A new update is coming, I will write here when available.

keeponshading likes this.
  11. sapizon

sapizon

Hello,

I have made a build for HTC VIVE(.exe) but when I run the app, am able to run only on the desktop, But in VIVE HMD only able to see the home screen of VIVE and able to hear Raining sound of the application. I have set all the player settings according to the above Video and selected XR settings and selected the OpenVR SDK. Please let me know if am missing something so that I can resolve the Issue.

Thank you

12. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Hard to help you without more information. Could you post some screenshot of Player Settings and Player setup?
    Does it only happen with Vol.6 or, for example, also in an empty scene?

13. Mandelboxed

Mandelboxed

Love your work. We're planning to use a modified version of this environment and would like to know if you might be interested in paid customization. Please let me know.

14. Mendezwtf1

Mendezwtf1

beautiful work, however, i'm unable to setup my Vive with it. It would be SUPER helpful if you included a scene with all the settings ticked and ready to go. Also, i'm not sure if there's been a change with SteamVR or Unity 2018.3.5f1 that's made different to setup correctly. I'm getting a stutter and quite laggy. i'm running this on a 1080ti system which I would imagine should be fast enough.

Thanks!

15. Strolski

Strolski

Hello, I have contacted you via email and your website in regards to a refund on this and your volume 5 asset as they are not a full level design capable asset that would allow me to expand the design of the house using the included pieces. This was my misunderstanding of what the asset was designed for I suppose. Please reach out to me at ccgreniewicki@gmail.com.

16. Pourya-MDP

Pourya-MDP

Hello @ArchVizPRO and so much thanks for such great pretty high detail asset
    Im running it on unity 2017.1.f1 but for some reason i cant find the window ripple shader i found rain particle also rain vertex shaders for ripples on ground but no chance for the window one
    Im using latest version of arch vis pro vol 6
    Any help will appreciated

Last edited: Mar 2, 2019
  17. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Be sure to have the v1.2. The shader is located in "Assets\ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6\3D SHADER\Rain_Refraction.shader": AVP6_v1.2.JPG

18. Strolski

Strolski

Hello,

I have attempted to contact you here, via email and through your website about this issue with no response.

I recently purchased two of your assets, Interior Vol. 6 and Interior Vol. 5 to use for my level design. I guess I misunderstood and thought that I could use the structural pieces of these assets such as the walls, ceilings, floors and such to create different designs for houses and expand them. But after looking at them in the editor I have discovered this is not possible as they are built as multiple pieces in one prefab and not separate wall, ceiling and floor pieces.

If this was not intended to be a full level design asset, I would like to request a refund for these two assets as I will not be able to use them for my level design project for which I wanted to use the structural pieces of this asset in a different design.

Please respond here or contact me at ccgreniewicki@gmail.com for invoice information to process a refund.

19. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Do you know you can watch each model of a package before buying?
    Just use the "Package Preview" button on the Asset Store page:
    upload_2019-3-13_8-19-50.png
    You would have discovered yourself that the houses are not modular.
    Instead, you can reuse about 350 furniture prefabs (Vol.5+Vol.6).
    I will ask the refund to Unity for you, but please be more careful next time.
    Best regards

20. Strolski

Strolski

Thank you

21. elguilloth_unity

elguilloth_unity

excelente proyecto , nunca había visto una calidad tan impresionante, quería hacerle una pregunta , por donde debo empezar para iniciarme en este mundo a nivel profesional. gracias seria de gran utilidad para mi .

22. username22222

username22222

Hi,
    For some reason I have an issue loading your textures in 3ds max. Also tried to open them in Photoshop and I got an error message.
    Error.JPG

Any idea why is this happening?

23. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Try to rename the texture you can't import as .jpg. It should fix all compatibility problems.

24. username22222

username22222

Already tried this option and it doesn't work. The only thing that can be renamed is the texture's name not the file extension and on the other hand .JPG doesn't have transparency.
    Such as this texture for example: Error02.jpg

25. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

You have to change the extension to jpg only for those textures you can't open for example in Photoshop.
    I made it and it works. You have to enable extensions in Explorer to rename it.
    Can you please tell me the name of one texture that gives you trouble?
    Thank you

26. username22222

username22222

Hi man, don't want to be rude but is this kind of a test?
    I'm planning to use these textures in unity - standard shader. Using jpg defeats the whole purpose of PBR ( no alpha channel). Not sure why you block the textures since people paid for them anyways.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2019
  27. username22222

username22222

Any chance to have the project with the PNG files unlocked?

28. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

The main problem is that if I convert all texture to standard PNG, the project size will be around 10 GB.
    This is against Asset Store rules (maximum 4 GB allowed), and also could cause problems to many users with slow internet.
    For this reason, I had to use a special PNG format, that works ok in Unity, but could gave incompatibility with other application. But, as I said, if you change the extension from PNG to JPG it should fix all the problems.
    Of course, you have to do it mainly for textures that don't use Alpha channel (Occlusion, Normal Map and Albedo without transparency).

If the Asset Store rules will change, allowing package bigger than 4GB, I will be happy to change all texture to "standard" PNG.

29. hopeful

hopeful

The PNG files import and export from GIMP without problem ... don't they? And GIMP is free.

30. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Good to know thank you!

31. hopeful

hopeful

I don't use Photoshop as I've heard it doesn't transfer alphas for PNGs, but GIMP does. I imported a glass texture to GIMP as PNG from vol 6 and then exported it back out with a different name, loaded it up in a material and it looked identical to me. But maybe I'm missing something? It would be good to confirm that it will work for @username22222's situation.

32. reintseri

reintseri

Thanks @ArchVizPRO for a great asset. Have you tried opening the HDRP project in Unity 2019.1.0f1 ? Unfortunately they have changed the way custom shader nodes are developed I guess.

Some info here: https://forum.unity.com/threads/una...ssibility-of-customfunctionnode-class.586876/

So at least the rain shader doesn't work anymore in Unity 2019. Also had to change some of the import paths for the HDRP stuff in the shaders. Like this:

old:
    #include "HDRP/ShaderPass/FragInputs.hlsl"
    #include "HDRP/ShaderPass/ShaderPass.cs.hlsl"

new:
    #include "Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/RenderPipeline/ShaderPass/FragInputs.hlsl" #include "Packages/com.unity.render-pipelines.high-definition/Runtime/RenderPipeline/ShaderPass/ShaderPass.cs.hlsl"

So I think I have everything else working now except the NodeParallaxMapping stuff. Before I invest more work in to this, do you happen to have made any 2019.1 tests yourself?

BR, Teemu

33. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Yes, many HDRP things are changed in 2019 and an update will be available shortly.
    It will be available as a separate download through Oneiros Website.
    Stay tuned. :D

34. Groggsy

Groggsy

Hi,
    This whole package looks great - I am considering buying it but have a few questions as I need to know if it suits what I need it for.
    Basically I am working on an OpenGL app which involves creating a single room interior to which customers can add furniture and adjust things in real time. Everything I've seen so far has baked shadowmaps, but i was wondering what kind of results I would get using real time lighting only?
    Also are there any other elements which would help make it look as close to a vray render in max such as the shaders or post processing? I am just trying to work out what i can get from your product which will help me achieve real time results as close to the photo real look I am after.
    Many thanks!

35. d1xt1r

d1xt1r

Hello oneiros team,
    ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.6 is beautiful. What would be the proper way to implement real-time shadows in the project. I'm talking about VR, for example if I made all the small objects to be pick-able and throw-able and I want them to have real-time shadows. Is it a good idea to clear the already baked light-maps and generate realtime lightning or to generate lighting on top of backed light-maps?
    Thank you in advance!
    BR,
    Denis.

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  36. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Actually, lights come from the sky and area light on the ceiling windows. These kinds of lights don't support actually dynamic shadow. My advice is to keep the current light setting, but place new realtime lights on the lamps (there are many of them turned off in the scene). In this way, you will have realtime shadows, but be aware that realtime shadows are very expensive, and usually they are not suited for VR.

37. d1xt1r

d1xt1r

Thank you! I will try!

38. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Hi,

your assets are totally awesome. However, I have a major problem. I am using it for a VR application. When grabbing stuff (steam VR sdk) I have the following problem:
    -any object is rendered just fine till I grab it or move it (push it with another object)
    -as soon as I grab/move it it starts getting weird. It is rendered only on the right screen of the hmd, as soon as it goes to the left it disappears (not in scene view, it is just not being rendered).
    -this behavior stays also after releasing the object for the rest of the time

This behaviour ONLY appears on the objects that come with your asset. I double tested it with any other object and the exact same settings in the inspector and it works just fine (as expected as I work on this project for very long and never experienced this before). Also it appears on other HMDs as well, not just mine.

I know this sounds weird and very specific, but maybe anyone has an idea. It really only appears on (all) objects that come with this asset and it never appeared on ANY objects from ANY other asset. I am grateful for help, because also I am experienced in unity and especially VR stuff this as a behaviour I cant explain...

This video shows the problem (the plate is an object that does not come with this asset):
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/jiuexxxklh6y0yn/VIP - AVP6_Mobile - PC, Mac & Linux Standalone - Unity 2019.2.0a9 Personal [PREVIEW PACKAGES IN USE]_ _DX11_ 2019-05-09 23-09-38.mp4?dl=0

Last edited: May 9, 2019
  39. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    It's really weird.
    But all props are common FBX and textures and I never experience a similar bug.
    As you can see from this video, I can grab them without problem.
    Have you check Layer names and disable Occlusion Culling from the Main Camera?
    Let me know.

40. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Thanks for the answer. It is indeed weird. But it really only happens on your objects (all of them) and none of any other objects. Occlusion culling is turned off, however I am using CTAA which is using 2 camers, one for each eye. But as I said, there werent problems before and I am working on the project since 2 years.

41. HanAusBerlin

HanAusBerlin

Sooo sorry. OC was activated on one of the cameras. Thanks for the great models! Just one more thing: Would it be possible to implement the main door on the outer shell?

42. Pixelnovo

Pixelnovo

hello, after I import the post process package and it's activated the screen renders all black, is there any documentation about the post process?

43. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello.
    Have you tried to close and open again Unity?
    What Unity version are you using?

44. reintseri

reintseri

Hello again. I noticed you uploaded a 2019.1 version on your website, thanks! The project looks awesome in the editor and play mode. However, when I build the project - the textures are all messed up with most of the screen black. Have you seen this behaviour before? I attached a screenshot.

I am running on Windows 10 Pro, RTX 2080 Ti (430.64 drivers). Unity version 2019.1.0f2

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 21, 2019
  45. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    You are talking about the HDRP version?
    How much is the size of the build? I remember I get a visually similar error when the build was more than 4 GB.
    I am going to make some test and let you know.
    Thank you

46. reintseri

reintseri

Yes, its the HDRP version (ArchVizPRO_Interior_Vol.6_HDRP_v.5.rar). However the build folder size seems to be only 2,70 GB.

EDIT: I noticed there are some missing scripts in the scene. At least the Arealights and Point lights are missing a script. I did try to delete these but the situation remained the same, so I don't know if it is related to this problem. I attached a screenshot of the missings scripts (searched all gameobjects with a "find missing scripts"-script I found online.)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 22, 2019
  47. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

The HDRP version use Bakery to lightmap the scene.
    You need to import Bakery only if you need to bake again the lightmap.
    Normally the scene takes around 12 hours to render with Enlighten, with Bakery around 1 hour and with better quality.

I am still not able to reproduce your issue, but I have to do some more test.

48. BananaStem

BananaStem

Hi there,

Been using your assets for a while now an absolutely love it all. I have purchased Bakery and was hoping that you would be able to post some screenshots of all your baking settings.

I do have a question as to how you get your VR working with the HDRP. I'm trying to get it working with an Oculus Rift S using single pass. I have loaded up your HDRP project that I downloaded from your site. In the project I made sure to launch it with 2019.2.0 and have an issue where the exposure becomes very bright and I can only see out of my left lens. Is there something that I am missing to fix these issues?

Cheers

49. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    ArchVizPRo Vol.6 HDRP version doesn't support VR at the moment. Mainly because there are still too many problems.
    A full HDRP VR version will be available when it will be more stable.
    But if you get only one eye, it's probably because some image effect still doesn't support single stereo pass.

50. BananaStem

BananaStem

Thanks for the reply! Would it still be possible to have a peek at your bakery settings?