Search Unity

1. Unity 2019.2 is now released.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ArchVizPRO, Jun 18, 2017.

1. kortul

kortul

Hello,

How to make Unity bake 4096 lightmaps? When lighting generates the end result for me is 2048. I do have lightmap size set to 4096, but lightmaps are still 2048.

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  2. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

You have to select the lightmap texture, and manually set it to 4096.
    Regards

3. kortul

kortul

Hello,

Thank you for your reply and awesome assets!

By manually setting the lightmap texture to 4096, do you mean Selecting The Texture-> Inspector-> Override for PC, Mac & Linux -> Max Size-> 4096? I did that and it did not change the resolution.

Regards

4. aero80

aero80

I recently purchased this asset. I haven't deployed to my target device yet but overall I am quiet happy with it. Everything seems to be well organised and it was easy to modify (I ended up deleting everything and using only one room).

My only issue is the import time. It takes around 2.5 hours on my year and a half old mac. For now I am going to use it for mobile. So I was thinking deleting desktop related stuff (materials come to mind here) to improve import time. I don't know how much that is going to help but I think it makes sense to not import the stuff you are not going to use anyway. So to make that simpler could you organize the asset in the future to keep stuff in their own folders so with just one tick we can control what is imported.

Thanks

5. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Yes, since there are many textures (around 1.5 gb), it could takes some time to import the first time.
    Using a SSD could help a lot to load faster.
    I will try to organize better the files.. but it's difficult to find a way that work for everyone.
    Thank you for your support and best regards
    Ruggero

6. ChristopherGirsang

ChristopherGirsang

Hy.. i just buy your assets ...Can you make tutorial for samsung gear vr without controller and for mobile ? Please

7. F-R-O-S-T-Y

F-R-O-S-T-Y

Hello,

I tried importing this asset to a newly created Unity 2018.1.1f1 sample project with HD Renderpipeline setup. However, I am getting shader errors and most objects appear to be pink.

Google Drive Image

Is this asset supposed to be working with 2018.1.1f1? If not, will support be added? If not then how can I get rid of the problem?

Thanks!

8. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Yes it is fully compatible with 2018.
    Actually no support for Scriptable Render Pipeline.

9. IltonGarcia

IltonGarcia

Hi. I just bought it and sometimes my floor just disappear depend on the way I look it. I'm using mobile scene with first character, when I move the character camera to the floor it disappear.

Attached Files:

10. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Probably you have to bake again Occlusion Culling.
    upload_2018-6-5_8-36-54.png

Hormic likes this.
  11. WATERPROOF_VR

WATERPROOF_VR

I bought this model and follow the 2 tutorials, for standard and VR experience.
    Works perfectly !!!! Thanks a lot… Realism is amazing !
    I can't wait to try to import my own designs in the house and try to bake it !

ArchVizPRO likes this.
  12. WATERPROOF_VR

WATERPROOF_VR

Is it possible for you to make a short tutorial to explain the way i can import an object of my own and the way to bake correctly all the necessary lights or occlusions (i am new with unity, i just need to see the main way i have to follow)
    Thanks a lot !!!

13. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello. A tutorial about baking is on the way... but sorry I can't give you any eta.
    But basically, use "Generate Lightmap UVs" in Model Import Settings and set it to "Static".
    Then launch the Bake from Lighting Settings Windows.

14. jkacza

jkacza

Hi there!!! =D
    I have this on the MANAGER. I don't know what script is missing =/

Attached Files:

15. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

You can delete without problem. It was a frame counter not included in the package, I forget to delete it. I will fix in next update.
    Thank you for your support

16. ZoiX

ZoiX

Hello @ArchVizPRO,

First, I need to say that your assets are the best in quality and performance! You take care of every single detail.

And now, the question/issue. I have tried everything to get Anti Aliasing on OculusGo, but I get this jagged edges all around the house. I have tried the following:
    1. The five advises from the Oculus Staff.
    2. Linear instead of Gamma, but the scene becomes darker.
    3. Changing the quality settings through code. It works on GearVR but not for OculusGo.
    4. Use the AA from Post Processing Stack asset, even when for mobile, you don't use it.
    5. Follow the instructions and settings for mobile VR.
    I just uploaded a video, so you can see it in action. Please don't pay attention to the navigation style, it is just a demo with zero design. Anyway, can you see how all the edges seems to vibrate? And it is even worse when you are on VR.

By the way, I am using Unity 2018.2.1f1.

My last hope is any advise from you, hopefully it exists.

Thank you in advance!

Last edited: Aug 5, 2018
  17. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    I don't have an OculusGo, but I had made some test with GearVR.
    Some tips to minimize antialiasing:
    0- Use Gamma. Linear is not supported in mobile VR (at least with gearVR).
    1- Use hardware antialiasing (Quality Settings). Try a X4, if it's too heavy use X2. Note that your camera must use FORWARD.
    2- Set your camera to not use HDR. Also, reflection probe must have HDR disabled.
    3- In addition to hardware Antialising use FXAA from Post processing stack v2. Or even better Temporal Antialiasing (but it could decrease fps a lot on mobile).
    4- Use the "ExampleRenderScale" on MANAGER GameObject. This is a killer of performance, but it has a huge impact on Antialiasing. Try to start from 1.. and go higher values. I do not recommend to go higher than 2.

Hope it could help you.
    Regards

18. ZoiX

ZoiX

Hello!

Thank you for your advice! I tried and here my comments:

Right! I am using Gamma. Linear for some reason becomes the scene darker. And even when his official guide says that we shoud select Linear, the Oculus Staff in the forums also recommends Gamma.

Yep, I'm using x4 and Forward is selected.

I had the reflection probes with HDR, I just disabled it.

With v1, as soon as the app opens, I just see a white screen and the OculusGo doesn't respond.
    With v2, no changes are being applied, and the left eye anchor keeps on white, even when I am applying the AA just to the center eye anchor.

I can go to 1.8 - 1.9, but even with 2 (and a poor performance), I am getting the same problem.

- -

Thank you again for you guidance, I am also waiting for the answer from the Oculus Staff. I am not the only one with the issue. And I just can't explain why nothing seems to work. I also tried to go back to Unity 2017, but the result is exactly the same.

19. mimminito

mimminito

Testing this out on iOS I am getting huge memory issues, with the game hitting around 1.5GB on an iPad Pro and an iPhone 7. On my iPad Pro it runs, but on my iPhone 7 it crashes. Any ideas?

20. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Yes, the mobile version is though for high-end phone/tablet (All test were done on a Samsung s8).
    For low memory devices, you have to decrease texture size. You can do from the texture inspector.

mimminito likes this.
  21. veddycent

veddycent

Hey AVP,

Is there a reason why you don't have builds of your assets we can have a look before deciding to buy?

Thanks

22. chaoticmass

chaoticmass

Everything is pink. I followed the documentation. Why is everything pink? Please help.

23. chaoticmass

chaoticmass

I figured it out. I started my project and selected High Quality RP when I should have just chosen 3D

24. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Yes, actually Vol.5 doesn't support HDRP. Only for Vol.6 there is a separate HDRP project to download.

25. nomax5

nomax5

Hi ArchVizPRO
    I purchased my first ArchVizPRO Asset yesterday and I am very impressed with both the quality and performance.

Clearly you are skilled in this area so may I ask for your "general" advice:

I'm trying to come up with a design to have day night with the performance of baked shadows and a fixed light source.
    I don't need a moving light source or to see the sun slowly drop below the horizon.

But I would like to see your assets on a misty winters morning or a clear moonlit night, the red hues of the afternoon sun etc.

If the sun and moon were always in the same place then the difference would be color and intensity of the light.
    So supposing the sun / moon was always at say 3pm 45 degrees then we could switch between day night and the shadows could be baked high quality

Even if you flick a switch and the skybox fades to a new one, light color changes, cicadas start singing etc.

Is what I am proposing feasable or doable? and if so how would you go about it?

PS. I understand that any advice you give may be subjective and/or personal preference.

Cheers

Roy

26. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    You have 2 way of doing it.
    1- The easy way. Just make two separated scene with different light setup. And use a simple "loadLevel" script to switch from the two scene. In this way, you can use baked lighting without problem.
    2- The hard way. You can use Enlighten Precomputed Lighting to dynamically change lights setup. But the overall quality of the light is low, and also it impacts on performance. For example, I used this in ArchVizPRO Vol.2.

27. nomax5

nomax5

Ahh harder than I thought....
    I was hoping you would say something like swap the lightmap and skybox set the global illumination value.

I downloaded your ArchVizPRO Vol.2. example I can see how the drastically the light changes and also how the mood of the scene changes.
    Now I want different lighting scenarios more than ever.

Thankyou for your sage advice
    I will have to come up with a plan and learn more about lighting.

it just takes so long to bake... sigh...

28. RRice

RRice

Seeing as a lot of the furnishings are actual brands, how did you manage the copyright to use the designs?

29. hive_ad

hive_ad

@ArchVizPRO
    Hello Man i want to use this Asset for Android mobile ?
    there is version of low poly of this asset ? or not ?
    how it is optimized on mobile android platform ?

30. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    Yes there is a dedicated scene for Mobile. It runs around 60 fps on a Samsung S8.

hive_ad likes this.
  31. hive_ad

hive_ad

thanks for you answer , if there is a problem i am facing using the asset on mobile platform, you will support me ?

32. Face34

Face34

Installed mobile version. After pressing Play getting following error: "Setting anti-aliasing of already created render texture is not supported! UnityEngine.GUIUtility:processEvent(Int32, IntPtr)" Any ideas how to fix it?

33. Tripledad

Tripledad

Its a very very beautyful model and it works great in 2018.4 but in 2019.1 for any reason the meshes for the window frames are missing and the lightmaps don't work anymore.

I hardly think that it is no issue on side of the asset. Its a Unity Editor Problem. Can you check it in a actual version 2019.1 ?

34. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hello
    I confirm, Unity 2019 broke some mesh path and also lightmap need to be baked again.
    An update will be available very soon with all the fixes for Unity 2019.
    Thank you for your feedback.
    Best regards

35. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Unity version?
    Could you please send me a screenshot of the Console errors?
    Thank you

36. Debashishb06

Debashishb06

somebody help me this asset is integrate to ocuulus quest. in thier any tutorial any video any thing please share me