Search Unity

[RELEASED] ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5 HDRP

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by ArchVizPRO, Oct 18, 2020.

1. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

ArchViz
    PRO Interior Vol.5 returns in a newly remastered version, more beautiful than ever. This version takes advantage of all HDRP features and supports VR and DXR.

ArchVizPRO Interior Vol.5 HDRP brings to you a modern chalet, build in every single detail. The house is fully furnished and includes a complete environment system. All furniture and props are highly detailed and can be reused in any other project.

Asset Store / Documentation

Features:
    - Fully explorable interior
    - More than 150 prefabs
    - VR Desktop Ready (Oculus, Vive)
    - Progressive CPU/GPU Ready
    - Post Processing Volume Setup
    - Timeline
    - Shader Graph custom shaders

- HDRP Desktop
    - HDRP VR (Oculus, Vive, Quest Link)(soon)*
    - DXR Support (soon)*
    * Full project available at OneirosVR (Unlockable with invoice number).

ArchVizPRO, your secret weapon for Architectural Visualization!

Last edited: Oct 22, 2020
  2. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Some Screenshots: image_014_0089.png image_014_0049.png image_014_0009.png image_014_0099.png image_014_0019.png

3. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

4. keeponshading

keeponshading

Hi. The Animation Tracks are missing and it would be nice if there would be a Bakery setup.

The use of PLM who is still in preview after many years and 8 hours baking time on every gpu crash makes degrades this well crafted asset a lot.

5. ArchVizPRO

ArchVizPRO

Hi
    A new version with the missing animation clips fix was submitted today.
    Bakery is not at the moment supported. Progressive GPU takes less than one hour to finish the baking with a GTX 1070. My advice working with Progressive GPU is mounting 2 GPU, one to be used in the Editor, the other only for baking. A GPU with a minimum of 8GB is highly recommended.

6. keeponshading

keeponshading

Thanks. It s more the quality of the PLM who uses RAM it not should.
    With Bakery or Blender you can bake +10x times the size of scenarios without any RAM issues.
    There are 8GB RAM in my RTX 2080. Ich will check some Quadro RTX´s these week.

FYI.
    Here´s an nice upcoming asset to blend Probes, Lightmaps and Reflection Probes...
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/mag...g-lightmaps-in-real-time.966461/#post-6425966

I recommended your AVP 3 Time Demo as extended test scenario.
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/mag...g-lightmaps-in-real-time.966461/#post-6526295

Last edited: Nov 16, 2020
  7. nbac

nbac

so i purchased the v5 non hdrp version. can i upgrade my purch ? there is no option on the page

8. Passeridae

Passeridae

Hi! Are props models and/or props textures remastered?

9. altepTest

altepTest

Purchased this asset today and while I get all sort of errors I've managed to get rid of most of them by tweaking HDRP settings. This asset looks great by itself except I've got a sad surprise, once I add my character to my scene, the character doesn't look right. The problem is that there is no source of shadows in the scene and my character looks flat. No self shadows no environment shadows that I can see. Doesn't interact with the lights except those few that are marked as real lights, the fire and some small lights in the kitchen.

I think I'm doing something wrong here, how do I approach this? any suggestion? Thank You.

10. altepTest

altepTest

Ok so I've missed the step of adding "AVP5_HDRenderPipelineAsset" for the quality settings. The scene used "AVP5_HDRenderPipelineAsset" in "Scriptable Render Pipeline Settings" but the default options for the quality.

Now the baked shadows show up on the character.

Maybe all the errors were due to having these mismatched settings. Scenes looks awesome, good job!