Search Unity

Games [Released] [Android] Spaceflight

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by BillyGD, Jan 11, 2019.

1. BillyGD

BillyGD

Feature Graphic [Small].png
    After following a course on Udemy, I absolutely fell in love with one of the projects they went through, so I decided to run with it and turn it into a mobile game. I've learned a hell of a lot in to process and I am really enjoying working on this project. It would be great to get your feedback and I will be releasing regular updates and improvements!

Spaceflight is now available on the Google Play store:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app205Games.Spaceflight
    Screenshot_001.png
    Screenshot_003.png
    Screenshot_002.png
    Taken from the Google Play Store description:
    FEATURES
    -Fast paced arcade style gameplay!
    -8 exciting levels to complete
    -Loads of achievements to unlock
    -Collectables scattered around the levels to obtain
    -Challenge yourself to beat the levels as fast as you can

COMING SOON
    -Loads of new and unique levels, aiming for at least 100 over the next few updates!
    -More achievements to earn, adding extra challenge to your game
    -The ingame shop will soon be jam-packed full of goodies to buy using your Coins, Achievement Points and Collectables. Ranging from accessories for your rocketship, to totally brand new rocketships!
    -Global highscores! Compete against players from all over the world and become the fastest pilot in the galaxy
    -2 more game modes! 'Hardcore Mode' and 'Ultimate Mode' will test even the most experienced pilots
    -New and improved graphics. The graphics are currently quite primitive, but we are working hard to improve these as we get further into development.

Thank you so much for checking out Spaceflight, bought to you by 205 Games! Join our ever growing community and let us know what you think.
    FACEBOOK - facebook.com/205Games
    TWITTER - twitter.com/205Games
    INSTAGRAM - Instagram.com/205_games
    GAMEJOLT - gamejolt.com/@205Games
    Thank you for taking the time to check out my game, I will be posting regular updates and I am excited to see where I can take this project! Your feedback will be greatly appreciated, and also check out our social media!

Billy4184 likes this.