Search Unity

1. Calling all beginners! Join the FPS Beginners Mods Challenge until December 13.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. It's Cyber Week at the Asset Store!
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lacost, Sep 20, 2013.

1. lacost

lacost

Glad to inform that Android Native Pro update v 2018.4.4 is now available on a Store!

NEW:
    • Settings Provider API added
    • Now using more stable support-v4:27.1.1 lib
    • AN_GoogleSignInAccount::GetIdToken method added

FIXES:
    • Support lib requirements removed from the vending API
    • Proxy activity back button press flow fixed
    • When Runtime permissions API enabled unityplayer.SkipPermissionsDialog meta added to AndroidManifest.xml

2. BenoitFreslon

BenoitFreslon

Hello,

I try to add a notification sound for local notification.
    But I can't drag and drop the sound located in the raw folder. So I duplicated the same sound. I tried the same workaround to add notification icons. It worked, but not for the sound notification.

I copied the sound "notification.wav" in the raw folder.

I'm using Android Native (classic)

3. lacost

lacost

Hey @BenoitFreslon , hard to tell since that's something I faced with Android Native Pro and I know that Unity changed that way raw folder is treated. So it's definitely working perfectly with Android Native Pro.

What about original Android Native, I am not sure I can help you with that.
    I there is anything that holds you from switching to a pro version? Anything I can probably help with?

4. WildMaN

WildMaN

Any migration guide from regular to Pro version?

5. lacost

lacost

@WildMaN not really, that's like a completely different plugin now with fully reworked API & flows.
    So you just remove the old plugin and then implement a new one. However, you can expect that all feature you have inside regular version will be available in Pro and even more.

6. lilboylost

lilboylost

I am seeing following warning in Google Console using Ultimate mobile billing
    "We’ve detected that your app is using an old version of the Google Play Developer API. From December 1 2019, versions 1 and 2 of this API will no longer be available. Update to version 3 before this date." Do you plan to release fix for an_billing? Will it be backward compatible so I can simply replace the jar in older Ultimate mobile plugin as well?

7. lacost

lacost

We are actually using billing v3. But I will check what is triggering that warning. Anyway do not worry about it we got you covered :)