Search Unity

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by stanislav-osipov, Sep 20, 2013.

1. MinhDao

MinhDao

Hi Alex,

I'm having issue with admob banner! The banner is invisible but clickable. I try build demo scene included in package and it has same issue. How do i fix it?

Thank you!

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The issue with invisible (but clickable) AdMob banners is already fixed.
    Please, contact our support team and ask for the latest plugin package with the fix included.

3. MinhDao

MinhDao

Hi Alex,

I've contact support team two days ago but I haven't received reply email! Would you mind check and reply my email today?

Thank you!

4. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, I see your e-mail. Our support engineer will answer to you today.

5. MinhDao

MinhDao

Hi,

I've just received support team email!

Thank for your support!

6. MinhDao

MinhDao

Hi Alex,

After update new version of plugin, I met very strange issues:
    • I set "ShowOnLoad = false", but it doesn't work, banner always show when it loaded
    • Banner position always wrong, banner bottom don't show
    Issues happen from second open app, the first time open app after build, they don't happen.
    And issues always happen with old package name of my app, if I change to new package name, issues are fixed. I tested with both old project and empty project and issues is same. I send support team my package name. Just change package name of project to my package name and build to android, the issues will appear. Please check it.

Thank for your support

Edit : I try new project with any package name which live on store, bug will happen but if I use package name not live on store, bug not happen. It's really serious, please take a look

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  7. Fremium

Fremium

In case if someone can find it usefull, I've found solution why it is not possible to reference AN_Permission from your script located in ..\Assets\Script folder.

It seems that AndroidNative folder should be moved from ..\Assets\Plugins\StansAssets\Modules\ folder to ..\Assets\ folder since all scripts located in ..\Assets\Plugins\ folder are processed in different order as usual scripts (see link for more details).

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/ScriptCompileOrderFolders.html

I've also found another artifact when I was working with ShowPreloader и HidePreloader methods.

When these methods are called after manipulations with Google Play Store popups (when I was saving purchased items to Google Saved Games Cloud), then ShowPreloader method is started as usual, but call of HidePreloader is not working (preloader alert with spinner is not hidden after HidePreloader method call).

If I press Home button, and expand my app again, and call ShowPreloader и HidePreloader methods again during retry of saving purchased items to Google Saved Games Cloud, then ShowPreloader и HidePreloader methods are working fine.

Can you tell me how can I avoid getting this issue when preloader alert with spinner can not be hidden after manipulations with Google Play Store popups?

It's strange, but when I run my test app in debug mode and step into HidePreloader() method after fulfilling of purchasing manipulations, preloader alert with spinner is closed as needed.

What causes this problem and how to avoid it?

Last edited: Jun 6, 2017
  8. AlexRay

AlexRay

I can see, that you have some issues with your project and messed up with all this stuff a little bit.
    I would recommend you to contact our support engineer for further consideration.
    If you will have any kind of feedbacks/suggestions, you are welcome!

9. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, could you clarify this case?
    You mentioned, that you use banners, but there is no show on load option for AdMob banner ads.
    This option is related to interstitial ads, but not the banner advertisement.

Please, could you provide as much detailed information as you can?
    The great idea is to provide the code snippets you use in your project.
    I'll inspect all this information and try to find out the reason for such behaviour.

10. MinhDao

MinhDao

Hi,

Just create new project using Unity 5.6, import android native plugin. Use any package name which live on play store. Build to device. I use your demo scene, so I don't change code. You must use package name (Bundle id) live on play store

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you for this additional information!
    But for me, it's quite to understand you at this point.

Please, could you provide as much detailed information as you can?
    The great idea is to provide the code snippets you use in your project.
    I'll inspect all this information and try to find out the reason for such behaviour.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

12. Design3DGame

Design3DGame

Sometimes users of our game experience some problems with refreshing of their inventory after game restart if purchase was made previously, but consume was not succeded because of some reasons.

After restarting the game OnRetrieveProductsFinised() event is fired and response "-1003 Error refreshing inventory (quering owned items)" is returned with message "-1003: Purchase signature verification failed".

We tried to use call of AndroidInAppPurchaseManager.Client.Inventory.Purchases.Clear(); method to clean inventory when OnBillingConnected() event is fired, but failed.

New purchase attempts in restarted game return error "Unable to buy item (response 7: Item Already Owned)".

Thus user can't neither consume previously unconsumed item after game restart, nor buy new item.

Can you tell us how can we clear inventory with unconsumed item in this case?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2017
  13. AlexRay

AlexRay

First of all, I would recommend you to check your application settings. The most important is base64EncodedPublicKey.
    Please, make sure that there are no additional spaces at the end of the text field and the key itself is correct.
    That may be the reason for Purchase signature verification failed error.

And according to Google In-App Billing guideline, you have to call consume exactly after purchase success event (of course, after claiming the player's reward). So, please, make sure your implementation is correct and ready to go!

14. Sparkline

Sparkline

Plugin version 9.6/19 If check Firebase Analytics lib it crashes at merging manifests files(((
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:39, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-common\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/provider[@name=com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider] element:

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow:BuildPlayerAndRun()

Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:25, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:15] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver] element:

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_131\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Android/android-sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity_5.6.0\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:39, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-common\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/provider[@name=com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider] element:
    <provider
    -- @android:authorities="com.joongly.archerysniper.firebaseinitprovider"
    <provider
    ++ @android:authorities="${applicationId}.firebaseinitprovider"
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:25, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:15] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver] element:
    <receiver
    @android:name="com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver"
    <intent-filter>
    @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.RECEIVE">
    -- <action
    -- @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION">
    -- </action>
    <receiver
    <intent-filter>
    ++ <category
    ++ @android:name="${applicationId}">
    ++ </category>
    ]
    stdout[
    Warning: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:4, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\androidnative\AndroidManifest.xml:3] Main manifest has <uses-sdk android:targetSdkVersion='24'> but library uses targetSdkVersion='25'
    Warning: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:4, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_googleplay\AndroidManifest.xml:3] Main manifest has <uses-sdk android:targetSdkVersion='24'> but library uses targetSdkVersion='25'
    Warning: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:4, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_social\AndroidManifest.xml:3] Main manifest has <uses-sdk android:targetSdkVersion='24'> but library uses targetSdkVersion='25'
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-analytics-impl\AndroidManifest.xml:12] Skipping identical /manifest/application/service[@name=com.google.android.gms.measurement.AppMeasurementService] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-analytics-impl\AndroidManifest.xml:10] Skipping identical /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.android.gms.measurement.AppMeasurementReceiver] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:34, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:26] Skipping identical /manifest/application/service[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:24, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:23] Skipping identical /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdInternalReceiver] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:58, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-lite\AndroidManifest.xml:10] Skipping identical /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:8, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\Archery Sniper\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Skipping identical /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element.
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
    System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2[System.String,System.Object].get_Item (System.String key) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/mono/build/mcs/class/corlib/System.Collections.Generic/Dictionary.cs:150)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext.Get[String] (System.String key)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.PublishPackage.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessAndroidPlayer.Launch (BuildTarget target, System.String installPath)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidBuildPostprocessor.LaunchPlayer (BuildLaunchPlayerArgs args)
    UnityEditor.PostprocessBuildPlayer.Launch (BuildTargetGroup targetGroup, BuildTarget target, System.String path, System.String productName, BuildOptions options) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/BuildPipeline/PostprocessBuildPlayer.cs:150)

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, take a look at our Firebase Analytics integration guide.
    I believe you will find the solution to the issue you have.
    If you will have any kind of issues, please, feel free to contact our support team for further assistance.

16. Giganticube

Giganticube

Did you find a solution or is ANP now incompatible with OneSignal? I only need the camera and media picker.

17. Sparkline

Sparkline

My setuo is correct and it was working on previous ver of Android Native. Problem still exist. I have no other plugins working with manifest.

18. Giganticube

Giganticube

Just got an answer from your support team - thanks so much.
    For anyone with OneSignal conflicts : They recommended deleting the following .aar files:
    Plugins/Android/play-services-base-10.0.1.aar
    ../play-services-basement-10.0.1.aar
    ../play-services-gcm-10.0.1.aar
    ../play-services-iid-10.0.1.aar
    Plugins/Android/libs/support-v24-24.1.1.aar

The other issue was the ‘PlayServicesResolver’ packaged with OneSignal - I had to go into Assets>Play Services Resolver>Android Resolver>Settings and turn off ‘Enable Auto Resolution’ & possibly ‘Install Android Packages’. It kept reinstalling the .aar files after deleting them.

Thanks again.

AlexRay likes this.
  19. AlexRay

AlexRay

In such a case I would recommend you to contact our support team for further assistance.
    Please, feel free to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team and you will get the great assistance in a short time.

20. pvalium

pvalium

Here same issue. When I updated version of plugin, banners always is showing. In this page there are info of ShowOnLoad option:
    https://unionassets.com/google-mobile-ads-sdk/banners-183

This option runned well in previous version of plugin. I preloaded banners but not showing until user opened a certain scene / window. Now, banners are loaded and showed always.

21. pvalium

pvalium

And other issue with admob. Now, when I show a rewarded video, the next time I want to show video (because is ready to show), nothing happens. Then, i call show function again, and then video shows. Ex:
    1.Show rewarded video -> OK
    2.Second video is ready to show. Show rewarded video -> Nothing happens
    3.Call again show function -> OK

This behaviour not happens in previous version of native plugin.

22. AlexRay

AlexRay

The common approach is to load the banner on the scene you need and hide when you don't need it to be displayed.
    In the current version of the plugin, all the rewarded video functionality is well tested and works well.
    Probably you have some issues with the rewarded videos in your project related to your particular implementation.

It's quite hard to help you in a forum circumstances.
    I would recommend you to contact our support engineer according to the rewarded video and show on load banner option cases. Please, go ahead and you will get great support in a short time. Feel free to report any kind of issues you have and ask any kind of information you need.

23. Sparkline

Sparkline

Version 9.7/20. One Signal ver 2.3.3 installed. After enabling One Signal In AN settigs 4 errors appear:

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/AndroidNative/Scripts/GCM/GoogleCloudMessageService.cs(27,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OSNotification' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/AndroidNative/Scripts/GCM/GoogleCloudMessageService.cs(30,22): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OSNotificationOpenedResult' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/AndroidNative/Scripts/GCM/GoogleCloudMessageService.cs(75,42): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OSNotification' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

Assets/Plugins/StansAssets/Modules/AndroidNative/Scripts/GCM/GoogleCloudMessageService.cs(82,39): error CS0246: The type or namespace name `OSNotificationOpenedResult' could not be found. Are you missing an assembly reference?

24. AlexRay

AlexRay

This issue is related to OneSignal and Android Native structure differences.
    OneSignal is located in the Assets folder, but the Android Native is located in Assets/Plugins folder.
    As you know, there are two different assemblies within the Unity project.

The solution for this case is to move the OneSignal into the Assets/Plugins folder.
    In such a way both plugins will be located in the same assembly and all the missing an assembly reference errors will be fixed. Please, go move the OneSignal into the Plugins folder and you will be ready to go with your project.

25. kathode

kathode

Can anyone recommend a debugging strategy for local notifications just not firing? I followed the documentation exactly and I get nothing popping up on my phone. No errors show up in logcat. I get the following messages after sending my notification to be scheduled:

LocalNotificationService - send notification
    Current schedule time (in seconds): 1498889539
    Scheduled Local Notifications collection:
    [{"TITILE_KEY":"Local Notification Title","MESSAGE_KEY":"This is local notification","SECONDS_DELAY":10,"ID_KEY":1,"ICON_NAME":"","SOUND_NAME":"","VIBRATION":false,"SHOW_IF_APP_FOREGROUND":true,"REPEATING_KEY":false,"REPEAT_DELAY_KEY":60,"LARGE_ICON":"","BIG_PICTURE":"","COLOR":"","WAKE_LOCK_TIME":10000,"SCHEDULE_TIME":1498889539}]
    Local Notification was set with id: 1
    LocalNotificationsController scheduleNotification with id: 1

But then, nothing. Any idea what I should look for? This happens on a new Unity project with Android Native downloaded and installed. I just created a script in a blank screen that sets up the test notification in the Start() method.

Update: Seems like a reboot of my phone was all it took.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2017
  26. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The general approach for testing/debugging local notifications functionality is to deploy the application and capture the LogCat logs, save it to txt file and then inspect it.
    So, if you have any kind of difficulties, please, capture all the logs save as the txt file and send to our support engineer.
    You will get great support in a short time!

27. Sparkline

Sparkline

Did you check OneSignal working in last version? After I moved folder the error gone but i can't build for android. I'm getting packaging erros. I think it is manifests issue. If I delete it from OneSignal I get error about missing that manifest and build stops. I'm just curious if you did that check? I mean correct working with OneSignal.

28. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, of course! I have got the latest version of OneSignal and AndroidNative build in one project.
    I have the following information according to OneSignal and Android Native compatibility.

Currently, Android Native and OneSignal are located in different assemblies in Unity.
    OIne Signal is located inside Assets/OneSignal, but the Android Native is inside the Plugins folder.
    So, to make OneSignal APIs visible for Android Native, please, relocate the OneSignal folder into Assets/Plugins folder.
    All the could not be found errors should be fixed.

As we know, the OneSignal contains Unity-Jar-Resolver included in it. A lot of developers have problems with this approach. It hardly changes the project structure. So, some difficulties may take place.
    I want to tell you following information. unity-jar-resolver (or GooglePlay-jar-resolver) will tend to import the latest versions of Google Play Services into your project. But you are free to change - import the libs via jar-resolver or leave the libs provided with Android Native plugin.
    Just be sure, that you removed the duplicates of Google Play Services libs used by OneSignal and Android Native.
    All the Google Play Services libs have to on the same version and without duplicating each other.

29. Sparkline

Sparkline

I dont see duplicates of any libs. Am i missing it? If you have build with latest ver you should remove that duplucates too. Pls point me.

30. AlexRay

AlexRay

Please, provide your build errors descriptions and I'll clarify my answer.

31. Sparkline

Sparkline

After walking around this issue it seems i got it working now. Not sure what helped. Anyway I still have build error at manifest merging stage if I check Firebase in AN settings.

Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:37, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-common\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/provider[@name=com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider] element:

UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:23, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:15] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver] element:

CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    C:/Program Files/Java/jdk1.8.0_131\bin\java.exe -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="C:/Android/android-sdk\tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "C:\Program Files\Unity_5.6.0\Editor\Data\PlaybackEngines\AndroidPlayer/Tools\sdktools.jar" -

stderr[
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:37, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-common\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/provider[@name=com.google.firebase.provider.FirebaseInitProvider] element:
    <provider
    -- @android:authorities="com.joongly.pictiles.firebaseinitprovider"
    <provider
    ++ @android:authorities="${applicationId}.firebaseinitprovider"
    Error: [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:23, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:15] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdReceiver] element:
    <receiver
    <intent-filter>
    -- <action
    -- @android:name="com.google.android.c2dm.intent.REGISTRATION">
    -- </action>
    <receiver
    <intent-filter>
    ++ <category
    ++ @android:name="${applicationId}">
    ++ </category>
    ]
    stdout[
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-analytics-impl\AndroidManifest.xml:12] Skipping identical /manifest/application/service[@name=com.google.android.gms.measurement.AppMeasurementService] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-analytics-impl\AndroidManifest.xml:10] Skipping identical /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.android.gms.measurement.AppMeasurementReceiver] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:32, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:26] Skipping identical /manifest/application/service[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdService] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:22, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\firebase-iid\AndroidManifest.xml:23] Skipping identical /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.google.firebase.iid.FirebaseInstanceIdInternalReceiver] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:31, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\onesignal-unity\AndroidManifest.xml:60] Skipping identical /manifest/application/service[@name=com.onesignal.GcmIntentService] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:16, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\OneSignalConfig\AndroidManifest.xml:6] Skipping identical /manifest/application/receiver[@name=com.onesignal.GcmBroadcastReceiver] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:49, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-lite\AndroidManifest.xml:10] Skipping identical /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity] element.
    [Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:6, C:\Android\Unity Projects\Unity 5\PicTiles\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement\AndroidManifest.xml:5] Skipping identical /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element.
    ]
    exit code: 1
    UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)

I tried to build clean project also. Same problem.

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

To be able to build the project with Firebase Analytics enabled, please, contact our support engineer and request the compatible package.
    Please, go ahead, you will get great support in a short time and will be ready to go with your project!

33. Dodzilla

Dodzilla

I have everything disabled except for the native lib and it's still prompting for access to media files on first launch. Is there a way to disable that?

34. AlexRay

AlexRay

Do you have any other 3rd party plugins included into your project?

35. Dodzilla

Dodzilla

I was able to fix it by removing and reinstalling the plugin.

36. novaVision

novaVision

Hi,

I just started to use Ultimate mobile asset and I got serious troubles with Android native part in it. I spent 2 days trying to figure out the issue and the only what I did understand is it's plugin conflicts after I imported Android native plugin.

So what I had before is:
    1. Unity 5.6.1p1 mac version
    2. Gamesparks (latest)
    3. Facebook SDK (7.10)
    After importing asset I found that building an apk file I received androidmanifest error
    Code (CSharp):
    1. /Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.23.0/AndroidManifest.xml:6] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.facebook.FacebookActivity] element:
    2.   <activity
    3.       @android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity"
    4. --    @android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar">
    5.   <activity
    6.       @android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity"
    7. ++    @android:theme="@style/com_facebook_activity_theme">
    8. ]

I didn't find solution for that issue, because I got just single FacebookActivity line in main Assets/Plugins/Android/AndroidManifest.xml file.

But just before, when I get error on build 1st time before I removed Android SDK and installed it again, I had same android manifest error, but about the "icons drawable". At that time I could fix it adding parameters to main manifest, but again, that didn't help - I get another error
    Code (CSharp):
    2. CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    3. .........
    4. Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat;
    similar to that case
    I tried to find that duplicate library files but had no result. I found that it appeared only if Facebook and Ultimate mobile both imported to the project. I tried even remove library file one by one from Facebook sdk and build after, and that also didn't work.

Of course I didn't stop and tried to reproduce it in a clean project. I imported Facebook SDK first and after Ultimate mobile asset and again get error
    Code (CSharp):
    2. CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to convert classes into dex format.
    3. .........
    4. Uncaught translation error: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: already added: Landroid/support/v4/accessibilityservice/AccessibilityServiceInfoCompat;
    Checked duplicates and didn't find any.

I am not so good in native stuff and purchasing your asset I don't wish to get so deep in it as I already did. What I see is that common functionality - Facebook integration doesn't work. Totally disappointed! I just wanted to setup push notification and have lost 2 days and 50$ for purchase.
    Tied to contact the support but it's too slow. I still didn't get any answer.

37. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The build issue you have is related to native libraries duplicates in your project.
    I think the Android support library was imported multiple times with the Android Native plugin and the Facebook SDK. So, you have to search for support library in your project and leave the only one version.
    I mean all the duplicates have to be removed.
    I would recommend you to leave the support library imported with the Facebook SDK because there are some other additional dependencies within this SDK and the support version.
    If you will have any kind of difficulties with this case, please, feel free to contact our support team.

Our support engineers have a lot of work last days.
    Anyway, you will get an answer to your questions today.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Last edited: Jul 12, 2017
  38. inoiberica

inoiberica

Hello!

Using last version of ANP (9.5/18) and Unity 5.6.2f1, what max version of Facebook SDK can be used?
    7.9.4 sdk version has issues merging activities in manifest.

Thanks!

39. novaVision

novaVision

That is a first googling results I did find before. Of course I tried it and how I have mentioned above - not only that.
    "Unable to convert classes into dex format." is usual error for such cases, but that is not what I got now.

So, finally, checking it again I got android manifest merging issues using only Facebook SDK 7.10 and your asset.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Error: [Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest-main.xml:53, /Users/Romaha/Documents/Projects/2017/Fight game/HaniFightEngine/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.23.0/AndroidManifest.xml:6] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.facebook.FacebookActivity] element:
    3. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()
    Code (CSharp):
    1. CommandInvokationFailure: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    2. /Library/Java/JavaVirtualMachines/jdk1.8.0_111.jdk/Contents/Home/bin/java -Xmx2048M -Dcom.android.sdkmanager.toolsdir="/Users/Romaha/Desktop/Android SDK/tools" -Dfile.encoding=UTF8 -jar "/Applications/Unity 5.6.1p1/PlaybackEngines/AndroidPlayer/Tools/sdktools.jar" -
    4. stderr[
    5. Error: [Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest-main.xml:53, /Users/Romaha/Documents/Projects/2017/Fight game/HaniFightEngine/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/facebook-android-sdk-4.23.0/AndroidManifest.xml:6] Trying to merge incompatible /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.facebook.FacebookActivity] element:
    6.   <activity
    7.       @android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity"
    8. --    @android:theme="@android:style/Theme.Translucent.NoTitleBar">
    9.   <activity
    10.       @android:name="com.facebook.FacebookActivity"
    11. ++    @android:theme="@style/com_facebook_activity_theme">
    12. ]
    13. stdout[
    14. [Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest-main.xml:57, /Users/Romaha/Documents/Projects/2017/Fight game/HaniFightEngine/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-ads-lite/AndroidManifest.xml:10] Skipping identical /manifest/application/activity[@name=com.google.android.gms.ads.AdActivity] element.
    15. [Temp/StagingArea/AndroidManifest-main.xml:8, /Users/Romaha/Documents/Projects/2017/Fight game/HaniFightEngine/Temp/StagingArea/android-libraries/play-services-basement/AndroidManifest.xml:5] Skipping identical /manifest/application/meta-data[@name=com.google.android.gms.version] element.
    16. ]
    17. exit code: 1
    18. UnityEditor.Android.Command.Run (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo psi, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    19. UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandInternal (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    20. UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommandSafe (System.String javaExe, System.String sdkToolsDir, System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    21. UnityEditor.HostView:OnGUI()

That's really funny that even clean asset + common social SDK causes such troubles...

inoiberica likes this.
  40. novaVision

novaVision

If you got similar issue as I had, here is a support answer. That helped (finally) but you will meet another trouble if you activate all available libs in Android plugin. The solution - disable some unused libs.

41. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you for your information!
    As you can see, the best way to solving any kind of issue is contacting our support team.
    Our team will do all the best to make your experience with our plugins as comfortable as possible.

Best regards,
    Alex

42. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Unfortunately, some versions of the Facebook SDK imported in the project with Android Native has manifest merging issues. That's not a critical issue on the Facebook side or on the Stan's Assets side. That's just how the things are going in general with Unity build process.
    There are a lot of changes in different versions of the Facebook SDK. So, it's quite hard to make the single plugin version compatible with all the available SDK versions. Hope, you understand it.
    Please, refer to @novaVision post above. There is a great clarification of all the cases with Facebook SDK integration.

43. escic

escic

Hi, I got this 2 error when I build apk file. How can I fix this?
    This is my setting.

Unity 5.6.2f1(64-bit)
    Android Native Plugin v9.7/20
    Android Studio 2.3.3
    Ansroid sdk 7.1.1(Nougat)
    JDK 8 141(64-bit)

Thanks you very much.

>>>>

D:\xxxxxxx\game\test\xxxxxxx\Temp\StagingArea\AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:16-49 Error:
    Attribute application@icon value=(@drawable/app_icon) from AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:16-49
    is also present at AndroidManifest.xml:13:9-45 value=(@drawable/ic_launcher).
    Suggestion: add 'tools:replace="android:icon"' to <application> element at AndroidManifest-main.xml:6:3-40:17 to override.

>>>>

>>>>
    AndroidSDKToolsException: Unable to merge android manifests. See the Console for more details.
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.DetectErrorsAndWarnings (System.String logMessages, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommand (System.String[] sdkToolCommand, Int32 memoryMB, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommand (System.String[] sdkToolCommand, System.String workingdir, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.RunCommand (System.String[] sdkToolCommand, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit, System.String errorMsg)
    UnityEditor.Android.AndroidSDKTools.MergeManifests (System.String target, System.String mainManifest, System.String[] libraryManifests, UnityEditor.Android.WaitingForProcessToExit waitingForProcessToExit)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.GenerateManifest.MergeManifests (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context, System.String targetManifest, System.String mainManifest)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.Tasks.GenerateManifest.Execute (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessRunner.RunAllTasks (UnityEditor.Android.PostProcessor.PostProcessorContext context)
    >>>>

44. escic

escic

Hi again,
    I don't know why this error come out,
    but I fix it by this 2 step.

On Assets>Plugins>AndroidManifest.xml
    1.Add this:
    xmlns:tools="http://schemas.android.com/tools"
    After
    <manifest xmlns:android="http://schemas.android.com/apk/res/android"

2.Add this:
    tools:replace="android:icon"
    After
    <application android:icon="@drawable/app_icon"

ow3n and AlexRay like this.
  45. Fremium

Fremium

I am using SPFacebook.Instance.FeedShare() to share my message on Facebook.

For some reason, only picture with image is outputed when posting to Facebook timeline.

Some time ago, message and title were also outputted to Facebook in addition to supplied image.

Can you tell me why only picture is outputted now?

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I have the following information for you. If you use the native sharing for the Facebook, the text message will be ignored at all. That's not the plugin limitation, it's the Facebook native sharing guideline itself.
    To get the fully featured Facebook/Twitter sharing support I would recommend you to consider the OAuth APIs.

47. Hullabu

Hullabu

Hi.
    I need to use Android Native Plugin with another plug-in using main activity. So the main question is: what can I do? Looks like this guide a bit outdated.
    Can I set up main activity only for second plug-in? Some features of AN will be lost in this case? Or AN will totally broke?

48. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, the doc is quite outdated, agree with you.
    So, currently, the Android Native DOESN'T use the main activity.
    As a result, it's compatible with almost all other 3rd party plugins.

49. Hullabu

Hullabu

It's a great news! Thank you.

50. Ryoha

Ryoha

Hello, when I install appodeal sdk, I got this two build error.
    please help me please.

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources.
    C:\Users\MyRyo\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\build-tools\26.0.1\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J "gen" -M "AndroidManifest.xml" -S "res" -I "C:/Users/MyRyo/AppData/Local/Android/sdk\platforms\android-25\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages com.appodeal.adcolony.unity:com.example.androidnative:com.stansassets.billing:com.example.an_googleplay:com.stansassets.androidnative:com.example.an_social:com.appodeal.applovin.unity:com.appodeal.ads.unity:com.appodeal.chartboost.unity:com.appodeal.facebook.unity:com.appodeal.inmobi.unity:com.appodeal.mailru.unity:com.google.android.gms.ads.impl:com.google.android.gms.ads.impl:com.google.android.gms.ads:com.google.android.gms.ads:com.google.android.gms.analytics:com.google.android.gms.analytics:com.google.android.gms.appinvite:com.google.android.gms.auth.api:com.google.android.gms.auth:com.google.android.gms.base:com.google.android.gms.base:com.google.android.gms:com.google.android.gms:com.google.android.gms.clearcut:com.google.android.gms.drive:com.google.android.gms.games:com.google.android.gms.gass:com.google.android.gms.gcm:com.google.android.gms.iid:com.google.android.gms.location:com.google.android.gms.plus:com.google.android.gms.safetynet:com.google.android.gms.safetynet:com.google.android.gms.tasks:com.google.android.gms.tasks:com.appodeal.presage.unity:android.support.compat:android.support.coreui:android.support.coreutils:android.support.fragment:android.support.mediacompat:android.support.v4:android.support.v4:com.appodeal.unityads.unity:com.appodeal.yandexmetrica.unity -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\androidnative\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_billing\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_googleplay\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\AN_Res\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\an_social\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-lite\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-ads-lite-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-analytics\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-analytics-impl\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-appinvite\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-auth\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-auth-base\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-basement-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-clearcut-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-drive\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-games\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-gass-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-gcm\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-iid\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-location-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-plus\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-safetynet\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-safetynet-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-tasks\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-tasks-11.0.4\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-compat-25.3.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-core-ui-25.3.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-core-utils-25.3.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-fragment-25.3.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-media-compat-25.3.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-v4-24.1.1\res" -S "D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\support-v4-25.2.0\res"

stderr[
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base\res\values\values.xml:33: error: Attribute "imageAspectRatioAdjust" already defined with incompatible format.
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base-11.0.4\res\values\values.xml:34: Original attribute defined here.
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base\res\values\values.xml:46: error: Attribute "buttonSize" already defined with incompatible format.
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base-11.0.4\res\values\values.xml:47: Original attribute defined here.
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base\res\values\values.xml:54: error: Attribute "colorScheme" already defined with incompatible format.
    D:\- Unity Project\MyprojectABC\Temp\StagingArea\android-libraries\play-services-base-11.0.4\res\values\values.xml:55: Original attribute defined here.
    ]
    stdout[
    Configurations:
    (default)

Files:
    AndroidManifest.xml
    Src: () AndroidManifest.xml

Resource Dirs:
    Including resources from package: C:\Users\MyRyo\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platforms\android-25\android.jar
    applyFileOverlay for drawable
    trying overlaySet Key=ic_plusone_medium_off_client.png
    trying overlaySet Key=ic_plusone_small_off_client.png
    trying overlaySet Key=ic_plusone_standard_off_client.png
    trying overlaySet Key=ic_plusone_tall_off_client.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_full_open_on_phone.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_focused.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_disabled.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_focused.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_focused.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_disabled.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_focused.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal.xml
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png
    trying overlaySet Key=googleg_disabled_color_18.png
    trying overlaySet Key=googleg_standard_color_18.png
    trying overlaySet Key=common_full_open_on_phone.png
    baseFile 0 has flavor hdpi-v4
    baseFile 1 has flavor xhdpi-v4
    overlayFile 0 has flavor hdpi-v4
    overlayFile 1 has flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_full_open_on_phone.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file common_full_open_on_phone.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_focused.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_focused.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png
    baseFile 0 has flavor mdpi-v4
    baseFile 1 has flavor hdpi-v4
    baseFile 2 has flavor xhdpi-v4
    baseFile 3 has flavor xxhdpi-v4
    overlayFile 0 has flavor mdpi-v4
    overlayFile 1 has flavor hdpi-v4
    overlayFile 2 has flavor xhdpi-v4
    overlayFile 3 has flavor xxhdpi-v4
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (3) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xxhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_disabled.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_disabled.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_focused.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_focused.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (3) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_icon_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xxhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_focused.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_focused.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (3) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_dark_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xxhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_disabled.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_disabled.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_focused.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_focused.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal.xml
    baseFile 0 has flavor
    overlayFile 0 has flavor
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal.xml, for flavor
    trying overlaySet Key=common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png
    found a match (0) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (3) for overlay file common_google_signin_btn_text_light_normal_background.9.png, for flavor xxhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=googleg_disabled_color_18.png
    found a match (0) for overlay file googleg_disabled_color_18.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file googleg_disabled_color_18.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay file googleg_disabled_color_18.png, for flavor xhdpi-v4
    found a match (3) for overlay file googleg_disabled_color_18.png, for flavor xxhdpi-v4
    trying overlaySet Key=googleg_standard_color_18.png
    found a match (0) for overlay file googleg_standard_color_18.png, for flavor mdpi-v4
    found a match (1) for overlay file googleg_standard_color_18.png, for flavor hdpi-v4
    found a match (2) for overlay <message truncated>

UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+BuildMethodException: Build failed with errors.
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow+DefaultBuildMethods.BuildPlayer (BuildPlayerOptions options) [0x001b9] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:162
    at UnityEditor.BuildPlayerWindow.CallBuildMethods (Boolean askForBuildLocation, BuildOptions defaultBuildOptions) [0x00050] in C:\buildslave\unity\build\Editor\Mono\BuildPlayerWindowBuildMethods.cs:83