Search Unity

1. Click here to see what's on sale for the "Best of Super Sale" on the Asset Store
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good news ✨ We have more Unite Now videos available for you to watch on-demand! Come check them out and ask our experts any questions!
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] Android Native Plugin

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by lacost, Sep 20, 2013.

1. slava_pankratov

slava_pankratov

So, this is adb logcat log when i pressed LocalNotification button in sample scene Notifications.scene

AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method "Lcom/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationManager;.ScheduleLocalNotification(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V"
    I/Unity ( 4670): java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: no static method "Lcom/androidnative/features/notifications/LocalNotificationManager;.ScheduleLocalNotification(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/String;)V"
    I/Unity ( 4670): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.nativeProxyInvoke(Native Method)
    I/Unity ( 4670): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.a(Unknown Source)
    I/Unity ( 4670): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper$1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    I/Unity ( 4670): at java.lang.reflect.Proxy.invoke(Proxy.java:397)
    I/Unity ( 4670): at $Proxy1.run(Unknown Source)
    I/Unity ( 4670): at android.os.Handler.handleCallbac

2. AlexRay

AlexRay

It looks like you have some issues with the native Android Native JAR-libraries in your project.
    Please, be sure, that you correctly imported and installed the plugin into your project.
    Also, please, reinstall the plugin by pressing Reinstall button in Android Native Settings Inspector window.
    I think, all the issues should be resolved with plugin reinstalling.

3. slava_pankratov

slava_pankratov

Yes, I tried to Reinstall the plugin but it did not help (

4. AlexRay

AlexRay

My advice for you is to contact Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance with this issue in a short time.

5. DwinTeimlon

DwinTeimlon

Hi there,

I have the following problem with Unity 5.3.4f1, Android Native Plugin 7.6

With the update of Google Play Services to Version 9.0.83 the Android Native plugin has a problem. With an older device which had the version 8.7.03 of the Google Play Services installed the problem was not there.

GoogleSignatureVerifier: com.example.project signature not valid. Found:
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: MIICVTCCAb6gAwIBAgIEDotC8zANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFADBuMRswGQYDVQQDDBJNYXR0aGlhcyBT
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: Y2hpbmRsZXIxEjAQBgNVBAoMCW1pY3JvdGFsZTERMA8GA1UEBwwITWFubmhlaW0xGzAZBgNVBAgM
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: EkJhZGVuLVd1ZXJ0dGVtYmVyZzELMAkGA1UEBhMCREUwIBcNMTYwNDIyMTQxMDMwWhgPMjExNTAz
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: MzAxNTEwMzBaMG4xGzAZBgNVBAMMEk1hdHRoaWFzIFNjaGluZGxlcjESMBAGA1UECgwJbWljcm90
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: YWxlMREwDwYDVQQHDAhNYW5uaGVpbTEbMBkGA1UECAwSQmFkZW4tV3VlcnR0ZW1iZXJnMQswCQYD
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: VQQGEwJERTCBnzANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQEFAAOBjQAwgYkCgYEAggen+I5ZA6JMjqlNcP1/DrTPao4f
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: q2Ut2rR9xs6fk3p/zdNXBoMtueo9Opk7KPzH6r7SnpW2b9MPg+JvKxt1smJtUgZFTqBWpsb8FCCb
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: kt0eAmUt3e+wnAEqXEeseKcGZkfneI+sX25qN16qvg3Gsf6HPcbTSwfgC+S6WIJMQRkCAwEAATAN
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: BgkqhkiG9w0BAQUFAAOBgQBlJ8D6qq3Zt9G6/XeL4Vh5dsfaEIcwiJPTrSCEbliMBdvduPeGYu2v
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: gAQwXrFZdCUrULPluaEadJYfDBHm1zfhCDMMLgVy6g5CtkoV7jU0rCRTxm9ay7lo0jLERnYwJqrs
    05-18 10:07:44.151 28998 9239 V GoogleSignatureVerifier: FobXfkm2J/HIb8EW8phGiEzWjRGF1dnOh1pC6Wte2Q==

Important parts from my AndroidManifest.xml
    android:targetSdkVersion="23"
    android:minSdkVersion="14"
    android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="8487000"

Also have a look at this thread please:
    http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...v-googlesignatureverifier-signature-not-valid

In our case the app is not crashing but the login to GooglePlayServices seems to work on some devices and some not. We ourself see only the error in adb but have no problems using the Google Play Services but unfortunately this does not seem to be the case for all devices. Some people report that they cannot log into Google Play Services.

We can only guess what the exact problem is, but it might have to do with the different build settings of the AndroidNativeEclipse project. I have tried to build the .jar myself with the correct targetSDK and minSDKVersions but I was not able to follow the instructions as they seem to be old and never have been updated for Android Studio.
    https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/how-to-compile-android-native-jar-libs-107

I have just wrote your support about this problem, as we need urgent help.

Last edited: May 18, 2016
  6. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I think, this issue could be related to Android SDKs misconseptions.
    I'll try to build native Eclipse project with targetSdkVersion = 23, build Android Native project in Unity and retest on my Android device.
    I added your report to our bug-tracker, so our developer will work on it in a short time.
    I'll provide you my feedback as soon as it will be avialable.

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Best regards,
    Alex

7. djoshi

djoshi

Hi Alex,

I am searching nearby connection api in ANP, but can not find it. How to use it?

8. DwinTeimlon

DwinTeimlon

Thanks for your effort.

I have seen now mulitple replies to that problem, and a lot of them suggest to add this to the build.gradle

compile 'com.google.android.gms: play-services:8.4'

not sure how to achieve this, as the current Eclipse project is not using gradle.

9. Ekta-Mehta-D

Ekta-Mehta-D

Hii..

I am implementing IAP using ANdroid Native Plugin.

I am not able to consume product . I have written code for consuming product also.

Still its not working. I have attached image with error message. Any idea why its not working ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 19, 2016
  10. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Please, could you clarify this case? What exactly are you looking for?
    Are you going to implement some kind of multiplayer for your game?

With Android Native you have following multiplayer frameworks
    • Real-Time Multiplayer APIs. Documentation here
    • Turn-Based Multiplayer APIs. Integration guide you can find here
    Just clarify your case, I'll provide you as more detailed information as I can.

Cheers!

11. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you for additional information according to this case!
    Our developers are currently working on it.

Keep in touch, the fix will be provided with following plugin update.

12. djoshi

djoshi

1) I am looking for a functionality given by Google here. And it is mainly for multiplayer.

2) Also I found that this plugin does not support cross platform for (android & iOS). Which is now supported by google's native api. I would request this feature on priority since if anybody creating multiplayer would not like to have two separate user-base for different platforms.

Chintao likes this.
  13. DwinTeimlon

DwinTeimlon

please checkout this link:
    https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=209851

There is a new google play sdk (9.0) available since today. I am currently checking if this solves the issue.

14. AlexRay

AlexRay

I am going to check new Android Google Play Services too.
    Please, keep in touch. If you will have any results with the new SDK on your side, please, share with me.

Cheers!

15. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It looks like you are going to buy an item you bought earlier.
    As a result, you get Already Owned purchase fail status.

What kind of error do you have while trying to consume the purchased item?
    Could you provide me an error description or Android LogCat log?

The best approach is to provide me Android Log Cat logs from your device exactly of the moment of consuming an item.
    Great guide how to capture LogCat logs you can find here.
    Just add Unity and AndroidNative filters to your Eclipse and capture the log.
    You can provide me or the exactly consuming item error description or more extended log with all the billing stuff there as the .txt file.

Best regards,
    Alex

16. AlexRay

AlexRay

Android Native does not support Nearby Connections API.
    Just the Real-Time and Turn-Based multiplayer frameworks I provided you earlier.

If you are looking for Google Play Services & Game Center multiplayer APIs, you can check our Ultimate Mobile plugin.
    Same Services APIs description and documentation you can find here.
    If you need some additional information, please, feel free to ask me.

Cheers!

17. DwinTeimlon

DwinTeimlon

I have removed the android native plugin from my project as 9.0 SDK is not compatible with it.
    But even with the official play services google plugin and the 9.0 SDK the problem persist.

My guess is that only Google can fix this. :(

18. djoshi

djoshi

1) Any plan to implement Nearby Connections API?
    2) No I am not looking for unified API, I want something like using Google play services API I can create crossplatform game(Mainly Multiplayer), which is now supported by Google look here. Also which Google has provided in their GPGS plugin here. So basically now Google play services supported for Andorid, iOS & web(Crossplatform).

19. AlexRay

AlexRay

Thank you for your information!
    Please, keep patience and wait for the official response from our engineer.
    I'll give you my feedback anyway, even if this issue is related to Google side.

So, please, keep in touch. You will get my reply soon.
    Cheers!

20. AlexRay

AlexRay

I have just a few comments for you:
    1. For now, we have no plans for Nearby Connections APIs integration. Maybe this feature will be added in future, bu I can not say exactly how much time it will take.
    2. Ultimate Mobile plugin provides you unified API for Game Services. Google Play Services will be used for Andriod platform, for iOS platform Game Center will be used. And no Unity Web support for now.
    Cheers!

21. ottolb

ottolb

Hi Alex,
    This is low priority... but it really annoys me see around 30 warnings every build. I know it's easily fixed changing that myself, but on every... update same work.

Could you take a look at this:
    Assets/Extensions/AndroidNative/Other/Features/AndroidCamera.cs(22,22): Warning CS0618: `SA_Singleton<SA_ScreenShotMaker>.instance' is obsolete: `instance is deprectaed, plase use Instance instaed' (CS0618) (Assembly-CSharp)

Thanks for that great plugin. :)

22. Chintao

Chintao

this is what i need too, but it seems that they don't plan to make it possible in this Plugin, what is really sad.

23. AlexRay

AlexRay

Fro now, we have no plans to implement Google Play Services features for iOS platform.
    Game Center API will be used for iOS because it's more native solution for this platform.
    In case of Android, Google Play Services is ready to go.

Cheers!

24. AlexRay

AlexRay

Sorry, if it's very annoying for you.
    Our team keeps all the plugin's framework as clean as possible.
    All the places, where such obsolete warnings take places, will be fixed.

Cheers!

ottolb likes this.
  25. Fahrettin

Fahrettin

When i use your script for Admob Banner in a short time i get too many impressions. Is this normal or not ?(In 3 mins i got 80+ impressions)

26. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    This is truly quite strange behaviour.
    You may provide me LogCat logs from your Android device and I'll be able to find out the reason for such behaviour.
    Or you can contact Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansasstes.com
    You will get an assistance with this case in a short time.

Cheers!

27. TAManager

TAManager

Hello Stan.

I Have a Question.

According to Google API document, to authenticate with a backend server, We need IdToken (Not AccessToken).

https://developers.google.com/andro...uthUtil.html#getToken(android.content.Context, android.accounts.Account, java.lang.String, android.os.Bundle)

"Note that to authenticate with a backend server, you should use GoogleSignInAccount.getIdToken() orGoogleSignInAccount.getServerAuthCode(). See Authenticating with a backend server using Google Sign-In for details."

with your asset, we can only find accessToken with LoadToken()

how can we get idtoken?

28. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    For now, you can access token for your server authentication via
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GooglePlayManager.Instance.LoadToken()
    The documentation you can find here.

With the following update, this feature will be replaced with
    Code (CSharp):
    1. GoogleSignInAccount.getServerAuthCode()
    Google Play Services version will be updated as well.

Cheers!

29. Chintao

Chintao

hey. is there a way to check the App Version of both players in Turnbased Multiplayer?

thank you!

30. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    You might want to ensure that only players who are interested in a specific type of game variant are auto-matched together. If there are different versions of your app, your game can also use variants to ensure that only players who are on compatible versions are auto-matched.
    To specify a variant when creating a turn-based match, use the SetVariant method.
    More detailed API description you can find here.

Cheers!

31. DalerHakimov

DalerHakimov

Hello
    I see in the recent update of the asset (ver 7.6) it has the support of the Goodle ADmob Rewarded Video ads.. I didnt find any documentation about this new feature.. can you point me to the docs if there are one?

Also, it says the video ads will be mediated through different video providers (Charboost, etcc...), does it work also?

Thx

32. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    There are no documentations for now. It will be added very soon.
    If you need some detailed information about Rewarded Video APIs, please, feel free to ask Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com

Please, provide me a link to this particular feature, which you are talking about.
    And I'll give you my further feedback on this case.

Cheers!

33. DalerHakimov

DalerHakimov

34. AlexRay

AlexRay

Yes, sure! Google Mobile Ads plugin supports AdMob Mediation.
    The most work to be ready to go you should perform in your AdMob Dashboard and importing certain Ad Network Providers and SDKs.
    Great documentation about supported Mediation Networks you can find in Google docs here.

To get AdMob Mediation for your project, please, carefully follow all the instructions for the certain Ad Network you are going to use for your project.
    On the Google Mobile Ads plugin, all is implemented already and is ready to go.
    Just provide correct Ad Unit Id for GoogleMobile Ads Settings window and all the rest will be done under the hood.

If you need integration guide exactly now, the best way is to contact Support Team via e-mail.
    That's not the case to consider it on forum, documentation will be updated soon on our doc hub.

Cheers!

35. Oscaruzzo

Oscaruzzo

Hi, I purchased this plugin and I'm starting to experiment a bit.

I found that your documentation (this, for example https://unionassets.com/android-native-plugin/coding-guidelines-89 ) is out of date and the examples use different APIs. I just need some general directions:

Should I follow your doc on unionassests.com? Or should I use the example (in folder xExample) as a reference?

Is there an updated reference documentation or tutorial?

36. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Firstly, take a look to our example scenes provided with the plugin package.
    They are 100% updated and are ready to go for a test.

The documentation on our site will be updated soon.
    So, please, keep looking forward to future updates.
    If you will have any questions or you will need some any guide documentation, please, feel free to contact Stan's Assets Support Team via support@stansassets.com

Cheers!

Chintao and Oscaruzzo like this.
  37. Dreamonaut

Dreamonaut

Hello !

Will Android Native Plugin will integrate Firebase SDK ?

Thank you in advance ! Keep up the good work :)

- Dreamonauts

38. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    Yes, we have plans for Firebase SDK integration.
    Unfortunately, I can not say exactly how much time it will take.
    But I'm definitely sure, Firebase SDK support will be provided by our plugins.

Thank you for interest to Stan's Assets plugins!
    Have a nice day!

Cheers!

Chintao likes this.
  39. destapp

destapp

hello everyone

i'm using android native plugin v7.7 and i add new leaderboard. when i submit score to leaderboard, my score not show on my leaderboard. what should i do?

thank you :)

40. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It's quite hard to find a solution for your problem in the forum circumstances.
    The best decision in such a cases is to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance with your case in a short time.

Best regards,
    Alex

41. dhandley

dhandley

Hi,

I updated Google Play Services to version 9.0.1 recently. Now Android Native doesn't initialise properly, so the Leaderboards and Achievements are broken.

I get this error in the logs:
    I/Unity (11780): AndroidJavaException: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.androidnative.gms.core.GameClientManager
    I/Unity (11780): java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.androidnative.gms.core.GameClientManager
    I/Unity (11780): at com.androidnative.gms.core.GameClientBridge.OnApplicationPause(GameClientBridge.java:44)
    I/Unity (11780): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.nativeProxyInvoke(Native Method)
    I/Unity (11780): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper.a(Unknown Source)
    I/Unity (11780): at com.unity3d.player.ReflectionHelper$1.invoke(Unknown Source)
    I/Unity (11780): at $Proxy1.run(Native Method)
    I/Unity (11780): at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:733)
    I/Unity (11780): at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:95)
    I/Unity (11780): at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:146)
    I/Unity (11780): at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5593)
    I/Unity (11780): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    I/Unity (11780): at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:515)
    I/Unity (11780): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1283)
    I/Unity (11780): at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1099)
    I/Unity (11780): at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method

I'm including the an_googleplay.jar which should include the GameClientManager, and other parts of android native are working fine (IAP). Why would it fail to find the class?

Cheers,
    Dave

42. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The latest version of Android Native supports Google Play Services 9.0.2 version.
    Additionally, we migrated all the native libraries of the plugin to Android Studio project (earlier it was Eclipse).
    So, there will not be any *.jar files in your project, they will be replaced with new *.aar's

Please, update to the latest version of Android Native. The issue you are facing should be fixed.
    You will get the latest version of Google Play Services in your project as well.
    If you will have any kind of issue with an update, please, feel free to contact The Stan's Assets Support Team directly.

Best regards,
    Alex

43. CyberReborn

CyberReborn

I am receiving this crash daily.... Any advice?

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.xxxx.xxxxx/com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity}: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2262)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2316)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.access$700(ActivityThread.java:158)
    at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1296)
    at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:99)
    at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:176)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5365)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invokeNative(Native Method)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:511)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1102)
    at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:869)
    at dalvik.system.NativeStart.main(Native Method)
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.androidnative.gms.core.GooglePlaySupportActivity.onStart(GooglePlaySupportActivity.java:67)
    at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnStart(Instrumentation.java:1181)
    at android.app.Activity.performStart(Activity.java:5336)
    at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2234)

44. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    I think, you should better contact Stan's Assets Support Team via support@stansassets.com
    Because it's quite hard to solve such kind of issues in the forum circumstances.

So, feel free to contact Support Team. You will get feedback in a short time.
    Cheers!

45. djoshi

djoshi

Hello Allex,
    After updating ANP to 7.7 I am getting error at build.
    UNITY 5.3.5F1

CommandInvokationFailure: Failed to re-package resources. See the Console for details.
    F:\game\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702\adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702\sdk\build-tools\24.0.0\aapt.exe package --auto-add-overlay -v -f -m -J gen -M AndroidManifest.xml -S "res" -I "F:/game/adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702/adt-bundle-windows-x86_64-20140702/sdk\platforms\android-24\android.jar" -F bin/resources.ap_ --extra-packages

46. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    The error you pasted here is not the full error description from Unity Console window.
    That's just the header of the build error you have in your project.

It's quite hard to solve such kind of problems via forum.
    So, you better contact Stan's Assets Support Team directly via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance in a short time.

Cheers!

47. Liviuss

Liviuss

Hi,

Just installed v.7.7 in a clean project and made a build on Android 5.0 with Unity 5.3.5p4.
    When i run first time i get no errors but on second run of application i get:

Code (CSharp):
    1.  java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to instantiate activity ComponentInfo{com.xx.xxxx/com.example.an_billing.MainActivity}: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.example.an_billing.MainActivity" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.xx.xxxx-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.xx.xxxx-1/lib/arm, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
    2.            at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2515)
    3.            at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2723)
    4.            at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:172)
    5.            at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1422)
    6.            at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    7.            at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145)
    8.            at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5832)
    9.            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    10.            at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
    11.            at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1399)
    12.            at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1194)
    13.     Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: Didn't find class "com.example.an_billing.MainActivity" on path: DexPathList[[zip file "/data/app/com.xx.xxxx-1/base.apk"],nativeLibraryDirectories=[/data/app/com.xx.xxxx-1/lib/arm, /vendor/lib, /system/lib]]
    14.             at dalvik.system.BaseDexClassLoader.findClass(BaseDexClassLoader.java:56)
    15.             at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:511)
    16.             at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:469)
    17.             at android.app.Instrumentation.newActivity(Instrumentation.java:1079)
    18.             at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2505)
    19.             at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(ActivityThread.java:2723)
    20.             at android.app.ActivityThread.access$900(ActivityThread.java:172)
    21.             at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(ActivityThread.java:1422)
    22.             at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:102)
    23.             at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:145)
    24.             at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5832)
    25.             at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
    26.             at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:372)
    27.             at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:1399)
    28.             at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:1194)
    29.     Suppressed: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.example.an_billing.MainActivity
    30.             at java.lang.Class.classForName(Native Method)
    31.             at java.lang.BootClassLoader.findClass(ClassLoader.java:781)
    32.             at java.lang.BootClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:841)
    33.             at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:504)
    34.             ... 13 more
    35.      Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Class not found using the boot class loader; no stack available
    Plugin is installed correctly, AAR is located in Assets/Plugins/Android/libs/an_billing.aar

Any sugestions?
    Thanks

48. AlexRay

AlexRay

Hello,
    It looks like some issues take place during plugin import process.
    Please, try to replace an_billing.aar library with the library from the attachment.

Just change the file extensions to .aar and you will be ready to for a new build and test.
    If the issue will not be resolved even with the new library, please, contact Support Team via support@stansassets.com
    You will get great assistance with any issue you have in a short time.

Cheers!

Attached Files:

49. Liviuss

Liviuss

Thanks a lot,
    Already get resolved by support mail.

50. Batzer4042

Batzer4042

Hi,

i tried to get the Remote Notification for Android running for the last hours but can't get rid of the the following crash after calling "GoogleCloudMessageService.Instance.RgisterDevice()":

Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()

E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:300)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.finishCompletion(FutureTask.java:355)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.setException(FutureTask.java:222)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:242)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at android.os.AsyncTask$SerialExecutor$1.run(AsyncTask.java:231)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1112)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:587)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:841)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.google.android.gms.iid.zzc
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at com.google.android.gms.gcm.GoogleCloudMessaging.zzaS(Unknown Source)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at com.google.android.gms.gcm.GoogleCloudMessaging.register(Unknown Source)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at com.androidnative.gcm.ANCloudMessageService$1.doInBackground(ANCloudMessageService.java:125)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at com.androidnative.gcm.ANCloudMessageService$1.doInBackground(ANCloudMessageService.java:120)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at android.os.AsyncTask$2.call(AsyncTask.java:288)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:237)
    E/AndroidRuntime(14961): ... 4 more

Andy Ideas? It's Frustrating, (Plugin Version 7.7, Google Play SDK Version 9.0.2)

unityunity