Search Unity

Feedback [UPDATED] Advanced Survival Kit for Playmaker: FPS Game Template

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meka_Games, Dec 3, 2020.

1. nikkoship

nikkoship

I'm getting some strange stuttering every 1.5 seconds or so, I've done some testing and when I disable the level manager it seems to go away? Seems to be less noticeable when I disable the level manager (both in demo scene and a fresh scene).

I'm getting two errors in my console when playing (These errors do not keep me from playing the level, but not sure if it's something to worry about?) Not sure if these are related to the stuttering, but thought it might be helpful to mention.

error1.png error2.png

I'm using Unity 2020.1.13f1 (I've tested on Unity 2019 and still have the same errors/stuttering)

I'm also using Playmaker 1.9.1.p2

Also, I've tested your standalone demo and it seems that the stuttering is entirely gone. It's only when I play it from my version in the editor that it seems to stutter.

EDIT: Nevermind, I made my own build and runs completely smooth now. Only stutters in the editor (which isn't really an issue)

Last edited: Feb 5, 2021
    Meka_Games likes this.
  2. pushingpandas

pushingpandas

Hello, fresh purchase install and lot of reds...

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(9,15): error CS0101: The namespace 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for 'ParticleSystemPlay'

help pls

3. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Hi.
    We have already fixed this issue:

pushingpandas likes this.
  4. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

These error messages are due to the new playmaker version.
    It will be updated soon.

pushingpandas likes this.
  5. leightontutt

leightontutt

meka games can u add a custom building blocks like unturned and the forest and that

6. Lawina

Lawina

Can't get this to work. Getting a blue screen.

Unity 2020.2.3
    Playmaker 1.9.1.p3
    URP 10.2.2

Is it not compatible with URP?

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
  7. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Just upgrade the materials. It should work.

https://docs.unity3d.com/Packages/c... in Unity,Selected Materials to URP Materials.

8. Lawina

Lawina

Thank you for your quick reply, but the materials aren't the problem. It seems like the camera isn't rendering anything when using URP. Could it be because deferred rendering doesn't appear to be available with URP?

Edit: So it seems that when disabling "WeaponCamera" the blue screen problem goes away (but the game no longer renders the weapon camera obviously).

Edit 2: I set the WeaponCamera as an overlay camera and added the WeaponCamera to the stack of MainCamera and it appears to work now.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2021
    Meka_Games likes this.
  9. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Is there anything else I can help with?

10. leightontutt

leightontutt

when will 2.0 come out and will in be and update or a hole new unity package

11. leightontutt

leightontutt

and meka games will there be backpacks

12. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

This pack has just been released. Version 2.0 may not be available in the near future.

13. MattB18

MattB18

Just downloaded get all these errors please help ?
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(9,15): error CS0101: The namespace 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for 'ParticleSystemPlay'
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(9,18): error CS0101: The namespace 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for 'SetSprite'
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(10,15): error CS0263: Partial declarations of 'ParticleSystemPlay' must not specify different base classes
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(7,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'ActionCategory' attribute
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(8,3): error CS0579: Duplicate 'Tooltip' attribute
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(22,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Reset()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(33,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Reset()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(28,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(52,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(46,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnExit()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(62,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnExit()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(41,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Awake()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(82,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnUpdate()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(33,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'Reset' with the same parameter types
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(52,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'OnEnter' with the same parameter types
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(62,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'OnExit' with the same parameter types
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(13,15): error CS0263: Partial declarations of 'SetSprite' must not specify different base classes
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(7,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'ActionCategory' attribute
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(8,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'Tooltip' attribute
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(27,24): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.Reset()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(20,30): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.Reset()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(33,24): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(26,30): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(20,30): error CS0111: Type 'SetSprite' already defines a member called 'Reset' with the same parameter types
    Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\SetSprite.cs(26,30): error CS0111: Type 'SetSprite' already defines a member called 'OnEnter' with the same parameter types

14. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Please check previous answers.

15. MattB18

MattB18

Hasn't helped

16. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

It should be. You say the same errors.

17. MattB18

MattB18

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(9,18): error CS0101: The namespace 'HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions' already contains a definition for 'SetSprite'

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay2.cs(10,15): error CS0263: Partial declarations of 'ParticleSystemPlay' must not specify different base classes

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(7,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'ActionCategory' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(8,3): error CS0579: Duplicate 'Tooltip' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay2.cs(22,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Reset()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(33,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Reset()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay2.cs(28,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(52,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\ParticleSystemPlay2.cs(46,24): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnExit()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(62,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnExit()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(41,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.Awake()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(82,30): error CS0115: 'ParticleSystemPlay.OnUpdate()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(33,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'Reset' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(52,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'OnEnter' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\Effects\ParticleSystemPlay.cs(62,30): error CS0111: Type 'ParticleSystemPlay' already defines a member called 'OnExit' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(13,15): error CS0263: Partial declarations of 'SetSprite' must not specify different base classes

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(7,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'ActionCategory' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(8,6): error CS0579: Duplicate 'Tooltip' attribute

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(27,24): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.Reset()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(20,30): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.Reset()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker Custom Actions\Sprite\SetSprite.cs(33,24): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(26,30): error CS0115: 'SetSprite.OnEnter()': no suitable method found to override

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(20,30): error CS0111: Type 'SetSprite' already defines a member called 'Reset' with the same parameter types

Assets\PlayMaker\Actions\SpriteRenderer\_etSprite.cs(26,30): error CS0111: Type 'SetSprite' already defines a member called 'OnEnter' with the same parameter types

18. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I'm posting the same message... You aren't looking at the previous posted messages.

---
    If you change the "Class" names of these scripts, the Error messages will disappear.

Playmaker Custom Actions > ParticleSystemPlay

Just add "2" at the end.

2.png

Playmaker Custom Actions > Sprite > SetSprite

1.png

Just add "2" at the end again.

I will update the package soon and you won't need to do that.
    ---

19. MattB18

MattB18

Had to change that one and set sprite as well working now thank you

20. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I noticed some bugs with the new Playmaker 1.9.1 version. New update is coming very soon for bug fixes.

biogicfps likes this.
  21. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

New Version 1.0.2

-Upgraded to Playmaker 1.9.1
    -Fixed Bugs

You don't need to upgrade If you've already fixed the bugs.

22. nikto42

nikto42

Hello before buying I would like to find out a few things
    1.Weapons : do you need animations for the whole body or just hands? for example,
    could this package be used? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/props/weapons/low-poly-fps-pack-54947
    2. There is some roadmap ?
    3. Are there any tutorial videos or documentation?
    4. Is shooter AI and boss AI planned?
    5. Are cars or motorcycles planned?
    6. They are planning weapon attachments ? for example, silencer or scopes
    Thank you for your early reply.

23. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

1. Just hand animations.
    2. Yes, but not visible to everyone.
    3. I will upload tutorial video just like my zombie shooter prototype. Very soon...
    4. Exactly. Most importantly Boss AI.
    5. Yes!
    6. No. Not required for this game.

This asset has just been released. I have a lot of features to add (like Clothing system). I just need some time. :)

24. nikto42

nikto42

I bought an asset today and looks very good I'm already looking forward to the tutorial videos, mainly to replace weapons.

25. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

It's almost ready. Stay tuned.

26. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I made an all-in-one tutorial video about these:

-Installation
    -Changing Particles
    -Changing Zombie Model
    -Changing Animal Model
    -Changing Resource Objects (Tree, Stone Ore, Berry Bush)
    -Adding New Weapons
    -Adding New Useable Items
    -Adding New Placeable Items
    -Adding New Interactable Objects
    -Adding New Loot Areas
    -Adding New Animal Spawn Positions
    -Adding New Player Spawn Positions

Is there anything else you want me to add? If not, I'll upload the video.

27. nikto42

nikto42

I don't know like the others, but for me it's enough.

28. leightontutt

leightontutt

meka games where is the tutorial video i cant find it

29. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

I'm sorry for delay. But it's almost a 2 hour video. I had some rendering issues. It will be released today or tomorrow.

Tutorial List:

-Installation
    -Changing Particles
    -Changing Zombie Model
    -Changing Animal Model
    -Adding New Weapons
    -Adding New Craftables
    -Adding New Homes for Crafting Hammer
    -Adding New Items to Recycler and Repair Bench
    -Adding New Spawnable Objects for Loot Areas
    -Adding New Loot Areas

30. w1124ang

w1124ang

thank you very much

31. paulojsam

paulojsam

is the tutorial online yet?

32. w1124ang

w1124ang

seem Tutorials Haven't appeared yet I look forward to Survival Kit Tutorials

33. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

TUTORIAL VIDEO
    -Installation
    -Changing Particles
    -Changing Zombie Model
    -Changing Animal Model
    -Adding New Weapons
    -Adding New Craftables
    -Adding New Homes for Crafting Hammer
    -Adding New Items to Recycler and Repair Bench
    -Adding New Spawnable Items for Loot Areas
    -Adding New Loot Areas

34. BioBurden

BioBurden

A Discord community would be nice.

35. BioBurden

BioBurden

The demo seems to be offline. "Cannot GET /download/BLLPOI/Advanced%20Survival%20Kit.zip".

Also, are there any plans to add NPCs that can shoot the player? Thanks in advance.

36. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Updated. https://gofile.io/d/NTcpdb

Yes! I will share the roadmap soon.

dcomptonambrose likes this.
  37. BioBurden

BioBurden

Many thanks for that. A roadmap would definitely be appreciated. Great work on the asset btw, will try the demo before buying. Also interested in different scopes for weapons etc. Many thanks.

38. w1124ang

w1124ang

expected When roll out 2.0
    Multiplayer
    Custom role Complete functions like

Last edited: Mar 21, 2021
    Meka_Games likes this.
  39. BioBurden

BioBurden

Many thanks - already purchased ;)

40. BioBurden

BioBurden

Any thoughts on setting up a Discord for your various assets? Would be nice to connect with other users. Thanks in advance.

41. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Roadmap:
    -In-Game Input Manager.
    -Mobile Controller.
    -Clothing System.
    -Skill Tree System. The player will earn skill points by surviving and killing zombies and will be able to improve himself with these skill points.
    -BOSS Zombie for some areas.
    -Vehicles
    -Friendly NPC.
    -Weather Conditions.
    -Headlamp Item.
    -Water Barrels filled with rain.
    -The house will break as time passes. It will need to be repaired.
    -Item infos for Crafting page.
    -Improved Day/Night cycle.
    -Better Menu UI.
    -Save/Load System
    -Multiplayer.

42. Freebi

Freebi

43. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

44. leightontutt

leightontutt

how do i get the roadmap

45. BioBurden

BioBurden

Thanks for sharing this. Can we expect regular updates or will a lot of this functionality come with a big v2.0 release?

46. VladPr

VladPr

Multiplayer photon?

47. BioBurden

BioBurden

No, not Photon. Unity recommend using MLAPI.

48. leightontutt

leightontutt

meka games do u know when the car system will be out

49. TechSinsN

TechSinsN

I'd say it might be a while considering how new the asset is, plus with his roadmap a lot of this stuff will take time to develop and test and make sure everything works together, all we can do is be patient it will be out soon enough.

50. Felixsg

Felixsg

Appear will be a great option to buy