Search Unity

[Released] Advanced AI Pro - AAA AI Solution -

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Zozo2099, Feb 3, 2013.

1. daisySa

daisySa

I’m still using it too, very heavily modified and extended. It’s pretty good, but it's still confined to legacy animation and really time-consuming having to use Animation Baker when you have a lot of different enemy models.

@julianr What product are you using now?

2. julianr

julianr

I'll PM you.

3. dani102a

dani102a

Hello, I really like the AI system but i have some troubles with the animations :/ when i put a legacy animation on the "Default" character that you provide in the scenes, it just floates when it plays the animation.

It works if i play it on Humanoid on the player

Please help :)

Attached Files:

4. AGaming

AGaming

I have long suffered with version 7.2, which was bought. On the mobile platform + UFPS. Frequent friezes, patrols do not go for the checkpoint. The editor Unity everything is fine, but on a mobile device, they simply stand still. In the end, I found a pirated version 5.2 - set it and it is more stable. FPS - not falls, bots patrolling. The only problem, it sometimes loses animation. But these are trifles.

5. Zozo2099

Zozo2099

Hello

In the new update which will be available soon the new price of the package is 50$ only.

Happy Game Making

TanselAltinel likes this.
  6. Bindles

Bindles

im making a zombie game where the enemys spawn and run straight toward you would i be able to use this to accomplish that? if so do i just set a really high sight distance or is there a special behavior?

7. Lutzelodeon

Lutzelodeon

I have a problem with the humanoid to legacy convertion.
    I got this error, if I try to start with the "new" Legacy animation.
    https://gyazo.com/8a3da99a88c84242cbb83fb4d4004568
    And the animation is not working with the AI script.
    At this point it would be great if you have a date for the mecanim support :)
    And btw. why there is no option for arrays in the sfx tab? Looping the same audio file again and again is really annoying xD

Best regards :p

Last edited: Mar 30, 2016
  8. webgrapx

webgrapx

Greetings, buy some time Pro Advanced AI, now I have tried to implement it with my version of Unity which is the 5.3.4f1, and my version is the 1.6.0 UFPS and Advanced AI pro is 7.2a, I read everything related to the forum, but I can not hurt the prefab ai gives us the bonus folder. Please someone could help me with this.

Thank you.

9. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi Zozo2099.. I contacted you too many times about question regarding interactive first person kit.. even in private but you never answerd to me and it's a shame since this is not the right way to support your customers..

I was wandering to purchase this asset too few days ago but in relation how you did not support me about my problems/question with your other asset I purchase and your silence about my questions I never will buy anything from you and hope everyone will do the same
    I reported your behavior to unity customer support and hope they take action about that ..

10. keepthachange

keepthachange

I was looking to buy, but after reading these threads...I'm out.

11. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Hello! I've had this package for a long time but never used it. I have a question now, I am integrating it into a VR game and its working so far except I've run into a snag. I need the enemy to attack the Camera with the capsule collider, but since its a child of the main components it wont and will only go after the root. Can I have this attack a capsule collider that is attached to the camera that is a child of the controller? See photo. I need it to attack the collider in the camera but it only attacks the collider in the floor (I do switch one off, this is just for show) Attack.PNG

UPDATE: I have fixed this and found a way to do this.

That is using Advanced AI Pro attacking the VR Character (Me) with the skeleton attacking and being deflected from shield blocks.

So I have a NEW question. Is there a way to make the AI more lifelike instead of just standing there and swinging? I mean, It would be great if the enemy could shuffle from side to side, or step back and change position. How about auto blocking? Is there a way to have the AI detect attacks and defend on a random float variable? (i.e..0=never .5=50% random block 1=always block?

Also a way to add animation bools for moving left and right to get out of the way and blocking? This is virtually perfect now.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2016
  12. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Does anyone know why I get "Array Index is out of Range" error when I use more than one animation for melee attacks? It only happens if I use more than one?
    MeleeError.PNG

13. TanselAltinel

TanselAltinel

Animation Parameters-> Melee Delay

14. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I dont seem to have that option? am I missing it?
    MeleeError2.PNG MeleeError2.PNG

15. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

bump? Anyone know why I'm getting this?

16. keepthachange

keepthachange

I keep coming here to hoping to see mecanim, lol

17. keepthachange

keepthachange

He means when he says melee damage your last pic look at bottom damage delay maybe?
    also if your read these forums you will find an awnser if that is not it...i have read everyone im going to be a pro with this pack if it ever get mecanim.

18. keepthachange

keepthachange

mostly i see

check box at top of script something to do with hit
    bottom of script is something to do with conclude damage or melee
    add another damage amount if you have two attacks you may need two amounts but im not sure i just read like all the posts here looking to see if there was mecanim coming at all... it be nice

get mecanim i will so buy this pack looks pretty good.

19. GDI_Commando

GDI_Commando

Hey everyone,
    I'm using AAIP in my game alongside UFPS.
    From what I have deciphered after a lot of searching is the AI being spawned is causing an issue and it reduces my FPS to somewhere in the region of 1 FPS (no joke)
    Does ANYONE have any idea why this is happening? I'd hate to request a refund to get a different package so I'd appreciate the help.

20. janeDoe9173

janeDoe9173

Hello, I am hoping someone can help me with an issue I am having. When I use the model included everything works great but when I create my own AI no animations will play. I set my character AI as the guide instructed. My model and animations are marked as Legacy and my character does have an animation component added, but my character just stands in a t-position and moves around with no animations.

I am using Unity 5.3.6f1 and UFPS

21. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

The bold comment above was the answer If you have 3 melee animations for exmaple, you need 3 damage amounts, even if they are the same that corespond with the attack type. so you can have 2 regular attacks that are the same amount and then one massive attack for example. this makes so much sense now I wish it was in the MANUAL AHEM

"kEEPTHECHANGE" YOU ARE THE 9TH INCARNATION OF THE BUDDHA, THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keepthachange likes this.
  22. keepthachange

keepthachange

I don't even remember this lol, but hey happy to help.

23. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Does anyone know if this is being developed anymore?

24. paulojsam

paulojsam

if its not id like a refund please!

25. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

for anyone having this problem, the answer is if you have for example 4 attack animations, you must have 4 damage amounts even if they are the same amount in attack. (Melee attack values must equal attack animations)

26. Rubenn

Rubenn

Ok, here's the fix for projectiles.. shooting AI with UFPS;

In UFPS if you go into the prefabs folder for the projectiles within the Editor. Select the PistolBullet, and in the inspector remove the tickbox for Require Damage Handler (under Vp_Hitscan Bullet script). Do the same for the other projectiles if needed. Then if you run the game, you will notice that your AI will take damage (head and body shots).

I dont have Require Damage Handler anymore.
    The enemy can damage me but i cant shoot him.
    Can anyone help?
    using UFPS

27. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I think it might have something to do with the class of damaging the ai. In my vr game I had to change the code to affect the AI

28. anunnaki2016

anunnaki2016

helloo all, why i need run and stop for AI send damage in my player? if stop player don receive damage but if run and stop or speed and stop player receive damage but if bot stop run dont send damage?

Help me please

UFPS pistol bullet

29. Rubenn

Rubenn

I already fixed it.
    Changed the Damage mode of the projectiles to Unity Message

30. Rubenn

Rubenn

Change your Main Target in AI Inspector to Nothing and the second to Player or LocalPlayer

31. Rubenn

Rubenn

Now I have another problem.

The enemty wont wander anymore after spawning.
    I use this as my spawn system :

{

public GameObject zombie;

public void OnTriggerEnter(Collider other)
    {
    if ((other.tag == "Player")) //checks if it is Player that entered this trigger
    {
    var obj = Instantiate(zombie, transform.position, transform.rotation) as GameObject;
    }
    }
    }

32. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

I so want this asset, but it absolutely MUST have mecanim support. Has this asset really been abandoned? If so, what is the best replacement for UFPS integration, ranged & melee weapons, companions, and enemy AI? Animals, breeding, behaviors and all the other features would be a bonus...

Thanks,
    Mark

33. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

This product is no longer supported by the author

34. kurotatsu

kurotatsu

I'm writing an AI similar to this, that will launch soon on the asset store that has mecanim support.

It's a shame I had to write my own, as this was my favorite solution.

35. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I look forward to seeing it

kurotatsu likes this.
  36. freedom667

freedom667

can i use for zombie AI with this asset?

37. kurotatsu

kurotatsu

There's a link in my sig, if ya want to check out what I have so far, I've submitted it a week ago and it is pending review.

38. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

This looks really good, whats the price point?

39. kurotatsu

kurotatsu

$60, it took me 3 months to write and get to this stage of releasing.

I'm working on it daily, and will give it constant support.

I check into the forums multiple times daily, and once it goes live will hope to see it through it's growing pains all new assets go through in the beginning.;)

Let's go ahead and take the conversation over to the AI Warrior thread as not to offend, Zozo, plz.

40. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

I think that a fair price. I definitely need something new for my VR zombie game. I think one of the most important things in an AI (at least for me) is the ability to add as manyy options for animation and behavior for enemies. For me it adds so much realism to the game characters fighting and response.

kurotatsu likes this.
  41. Mad_Mark

Mad_Mark

So, is this yet more abandon-ware on the AI front?

42. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Yep. It was a great asset in its heyday, but its buggy and only works with legacy animations. it's pretty decent for very BASIC stuff. But definitely not worth buying. Many more assets that function as well if not better.

43. AGregori

AGregori

Yep, this is "buyer beware" territory now. Not only did the author abandon it with 7.2, but he never even updated the manual after 6.5.
    Those interested should be directed towards ICE or Emerald AI now, both of them do the trick.

44. HakJak

HakJak

QUICK QUESTION:

Does this work for without NavMesh?

I'm looking for a simple wander and flee behavior for pedestrians in my game. These characters are added via an in-game level editor, so there is no NavMesh.

I only need very basic AI behavior, but prefer not to roll my own. I hope someone here can answer my question :)

45. julianr

julianr

No it doesn't. You could try Bread Crumb AI. I believe it may still be in the store, but the dev was revamping it.

46. xasasx

xasasx

Can u make a simple Video tutorial how to add damage to AI, how do add simple player and add script to do melee damage and range damage thx.

47. beowulfkaine

beowulfkaine

Don't continue to use this asset, the author has abandoned it and it has a myriad of bugs in new versions of unity. Your asking for trouble if you use it and don't know c# to make your own corrections.

48. paulojsam

paulojsam

And you wont get a refund either ive tried

49. IdleUser

IdleUser

Hi...have a big problem and need some help. How can i integrate obsiveThirdPerson Controller??