Search Unity

[RELEASED] Ability & Combat Toolkit

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mozza, Nov 2, 2019.

1. dre38w

dre38w

Unfortunately that’s the same solution I found and for whatever reason my Unity doesn’t have the 4x setting. Did more digging and in order to get that I needed to install runtimes and SDKs and firmwares. Did all that and then some and it still didn’t work. I wonder if this is because I’m using Unity 5. I started my project in 5 so I never got the new one.

2. dre38w

dre38w

I just downloaded the newest version of Unity and went back to import your kit and it is not even compatible with 5. Haha. And now it works. If this kit proves beneficial to my project, which I think it will, I suppose I have some work ahead of me bringing my project from 5 to the newer releases. Whew. Thank you!!

3. Mozza

Mozza

Glad you got it working :D good luck with the upgrade I will keep fingers crossed that it goes smoothly for you!

4. thanhle

thanhle

demo scene in this video integrated when I buy Asset?

How i can have this demo scene ?
    If you did this demo and can share it , can you list any animation asset you bought to make this demo game , i will buy all

5. Mozza

Mozza

Hey :D this was a prototype demo made using other Assets on the store so is not apart of ABC.

As shown in the video though ABC does work with other animations, models and environments from the store.

ABC does however come with its own premade weapons, abilities and attacks similar to ones in this video.

Hope that helps but let me know of you have any further questions :D

6. nhancaosi

nhancaosi

Optional Battle Circle System.

What does this mean? Is this turn base combat like final fantasy 8?
    How can I spawn units with custom stats? Are there any coding tutorial?

Last edited: Aug 30, 2021
  7. Mozza

Mozza

The battle circle functionality ensures that not too many enemies attack at once (if turned on) to give the player a more pleasant experience.

This blog describes it very well: https://gamedevelopment.tutsplus.co...heyre-fighting-lots-of-enemies--gamedev-13535

There is no coding tutorials at the moment to spawn enemies but I am currently rewriting the documentation so will keep this in mind for when I get to writing about the AI.

Hope that helps answer your questions :D

StevenPicard likes this.
  8. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi I recentely purchased ABC toolkit and it's great.. it has a lot of potential ..
    btw i would to know how can it be integrated in onging proejcts ..

for example can you provide some infos on how to add it on unity 3d game kit and make Ellen player form the kit to damage abc enemies? and make ellen forom the kit to have more attacks in that template? ranged and melee??

3D Game Kit | Tutorials | Unity Asset Store

3D Game Kit | Tutorials | Unity Asset Store
    Use 3D Game Kit from Unity Technologies to elevate your next project. Find this & more Tutorials and templates o...

plus I'm working on a serious proejct using Shooter System by dias games as template

Shooter System | Packs | Unity Asset Store

Shooter System | Packs | Unity Asset Store
    Use Shooter System from Dias Games to elevate your next project. Find this & more Packs and templates on the Uni...

the kit is cool and i managed to modify it to fit my needs... btw it lacks of melee ... can you help me to add melee system from abc to the character?

again... can you provide some example using abc with ranged /fire weapons and throwables...??

i should pay for all of this if needed..

thanks in advance for your time

cheers

Giuseppe

Duffer123 likes this.
  9. Mozza

Mozza

Hey Giuseppe,

I have seen you message on Discord so have responded there for easier communication :D

10. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

yes sure thanks

unityunity