Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED] [50% OFF] Multi-Sprite Editor : (Slice or Outline) Multiple Sprites At Once!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by FreeReignPublishing, Apr 22, 2023.

1. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Last edited: May 4, 2023
  2. Ducktator_Quack

Ducktator_Quack

I get this error whenever I test run my game.

TextureImporterInspector.OnEnable must call base.OnEnable to avoid unexpected behaviour.
    UnityEngine.Object:DestroyImmediate (UnityEngine.Object)
    FreeReignPublishing.MultiSpriteEditor.CustomTextureImporterInspector:OnDisable () (at Assets/FreeReignPublishing/Multi-Sprite Editor/Editor/CustomTextureImporterInspector.cs:35)

Using Unity 2022.3.4f1

3. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Hi, we are aware of the bug and it will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime you can safely ignore the error or try these troubleshooting solutions.

1. remove the “CustomTextureImporterInspector” script and use either the shortcut Shift/S or Window/2D/Multi-Sprite Editor instead NOTE: “CustomTextureImporterInspector” is a cosmetic script only and can be safely removed
    2. Or
    3. Remove Multi-Sprite Editor and re-import it

Last edited: Jul 9, 2023
  4. Karlmit

Karlmit

Hey!

I just bought and tried the addon, but I seem to only be able to auto slice spritesheets? How do I apply Grid by cell size to all sheets at once?

5. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Hi, any settings selected under the “slice” drop-down button in the sprite editor window will be applied automatically to all sprite-sheets sliced

6. castor76

castor76

Can we also have custom physics generating feature?

7. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Do you mean auto generating "Custom Physics Shapes" for multiple sprites in the Sprite Editor?

Last edited: Sep 6, 2023
  8. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Auto "Custom Physics Shape" outlining is currently supported by navigating to the "Custom Physics Shapes" module through the Sprite Editor's menu...

Screenshot 2023-09-06 223243.png Screenshot 2023-09-06 222749.png

castor76 likes this.
  9. Ijisthee

Ijisthee

Hi @FreeReignPublishing , Unity 2023.2 always Crashes after a I've generated outlines for 10-20 Sprites. Only 1 out of 3-4 Sprites is saved like this: [x], [ ],[ ],[ ],[x],[ ],[ ],[ ],[x],[ ]... . I restart Unity look for the not saved and go on but it's not a good workflow for me. Any idea?

Edit: The error from the Log:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. Prepare: number of updated asset objects reloaded= 0
    2. AssetImportWorkerClient::OnTransportError - code=10054 error=Eine vorhandene Verbindung wurde vom Remotehost geschlossen.
    edit2: I'm also getting this error in Console:

Code (CSharp):
    1. The previous instance of UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector has not been disposed correctly. Make sure you are calling base.OnDisable() in your AssetImporterEditor implementation.
    2. UnityEditor.TextureImporterInspector:OnEnable ()
    3. FreeReignPublishing.MultiSpriteEditor.CustomTextureImporterInspector:OnDestroy () (at Assets/FreeReignPublishing/Multi-Sprite Editor/Editor/CustomTextureImporterInspector.cs:103)
    4. System.Reflection.MethodBase:Invoke (object,object[])
    5. FreeReignPublishing.MultiSpriteEditor.MultiSpriteEditor/<LoopAndOutline>d__57:MoveNext () (at Assets/FreeReignPublishing/Multi-Sprite Editor/Editor/MultiSpriteEditor.cs:960)
    6. UnityEngine.UnitySynchronizationContext:ExecuteTasks ()

Last edited: Nov 12, 2023
  10. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Hi Ijisthee, thanks for reporting this bug we will look into it.

11. FreeReignPublishing

FreeReignPublishing

Hi again @Ijisthee, using "Unity 2023.2.0b17" we tested outlining 20 sprite-sheets and cant seem to reproduce the bug you've described. We would appreciate if you could send us a video/project showcasing the bug to help narrow down the issue, Thanks.

Edit: We fixed the console errors you described and a visual bug with the "Multi-Sprite Editor" button being misaligned in the inspector. These changes will be released with update 1.1.2, however we will still need a project/video to help figure out what's causing the crashing/unsaved Sprites, thanks again.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2023