Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED, 50% OFF✅] Massive Unicode Symbol Table (MUST) - A MUST-have tool

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Diamonick, May 2, 2023.

1. Diamonick

Diamonick

Get the Massive Unicode Symbol Table (MUST) at 50% OFF!
    MUST Cover Page.png
    The Massive Unicode Symbol Table (MUST) is a tool which allows users to quickly access and copy/paste Unicode symbols straight from the Unity editor.

Documentation | Email

MUST Features

• Access 360+ Unicode Symbols: Quickly access 360+ Unicode symbols neatly organized into 14 categories from the table.
    • Copy/Paste Unicode Symbols: Users can click the Copy button to copy the desired Unicode symbol and paste it anywhere.
    • Save your Favorite Unicode Symbols: Each Unicode symbol has your favorite button, the ★ Favorite button. Users can save up to 50 Unicode symbols to ★ Favorites.
    • Choose your Color Style: Users can set their preferred color style (18 color styles total) for the entire editor window.
    • Resizable Editor Window: Resize the editor window to any supported size you want. All buttons in the table will be rearranged to fit the size of the editor window.
    MUST makes its new release at a 50% Off Discount so get this MUST-have tool while you still can! The 50% discount expires in 1 week.

If you enjoy this asset or have any helpful feedback, please like, comment, and rate this asset on the Unity Asset Store!:D For more info about this asset tool, please go to the Unity Asset Store link above!

Attached Files:

2. Diamonick

Diamonick

Before buying this asset tool, I should post a disclaimer here to clear up any issues you might run into. Don't worry! This disclaimer is included in the MUST Documentation.

**DISCLAIMER**
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    This asset does NOT provide a comprehensive list of all Unicode symbols, entities, and codes. This asset does cover a wide variety of Unicode symbols, and it’s mainly meant to provide users quick access to copying/pasting Unicode symbols in the Unity editor. As such, it doesn’t take different fonts into account so make sure your font(s) support the Unicode symbol(s) you want to copy.

In C#, the char type can store a character value from the range of U+0000 to U+FFFF. Any Unicode character above U+FFFF is not supported in Unity C#.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you have any questions/concerns using MUST, feel free to reach out to me.

3. Diamonick

Diamonick

Massive Unicode Symbol Table at 50% OFF - LAST DAY!
    MUST Cover Page.png
    That's right! Today's the last day to get the delicious Massive Unicode Symbol Table (MUST) at 50% off.

To anyone who bought, downloaded, or wish-listed MUST, I personally want to say thank you for supporting me! I plan to make more unique assets in the future!