Search Unity

[RELEASED] 3D Scifi Kit Vol 3!

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Creepy-Cat, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Don't talk to me about this... I'm really tired by this new store. If no update tomorow i'll contact the unity support like each time...

EstudioVR and wersw73 like this.
  2. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Email sent, one time again, like each updates (a bit boring...) :

@AndrewAssetStore : Hi Andrew :)

3. EstudioVR

EstudioVR

Your next project I will buy on CG Trader

4. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

I'm a bit working on my new webgl webiste, it's a WIP (only PC/Mac):

blitz3dfr.free.fr

It's the first time a webgl project working for me :) :) Usually i get numerous problem and error...

2019-08-09_185639.png

5. mr_narwhal

mr_narwhal

Hi @Creepy-Cat, I bought your Scifi Kit Vol 3 on cgtrader and really wanted to use the Ptolemy station assets to make a multi level external space station. I was wondering if it was possible to have a more modular Space_Base_Module_01 where the bay doors could be completely removed so it's just a solid module with no doors?

Creepy-Cat likes this.
  6. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Hi Thanks to bought the kit! So for your question : Actually no! If i made an update of the spacestation, i'll try, but not right now...

If it's just the door that's causing you a problem, maybe you just disable the door script to get a closed space? If the door is "visually" a big problem, i think there is a possibility, via fake object caching (Screen), here is a example with simple floors to hide the doors (take a look into the Build prefabs folder).

The next kit update should be a space travel portal! it's hard to please everyone when you make a kit! :) There is always a missing object :)

Regards

2019-08-10_092827.png

Last edited: Aug 10, 2019
    juris3d_unity likes this.
  7. conjLob

conjLob

Creepy-Cat likes this.
  8. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Many thanks! Actually i'm on 1000 stuff at the same time :) :) But i'll try the shader for sure!

9. rydewitt

rydewitt

does this work with 2019 releases?

10. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Not tryed yet with 2019 because my customers dont jump all yet... I generated bunch of time the same package for my CG Trader store without problem, with the same Unity version.

I don't understand why it is so difficult to Unity to admit there is maybe a problem on they side... Because after 4 upload of the same package without result, i don't see why a 5 upload will solve the problem?

Note : I precise that i update my others package with this version since months... And another point relative to THIS product, sometime my users can't get the correct update! Unity won't load it.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  11. rydewitt

rydewitt

Well, its a badass product. Thinking about using for my low budget sci-fi movie.

Creepy-Cat likes this.
  12. Creepy-Cat

Creepy-Cat

Yeah give me your money :) It's a good idea!