Search Unity

[RELEASED] 2D Handcrafted Art Pack

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Robiwan, Aug 4, 2015.

?

What pack would you like next?

Poll closed Nov 12, 2015.
  1. Lava / Volcano World

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Snow / Winter Land

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Under Water / Sea World

2 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Graveyard / Cemetery Land

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  5. Sewers

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Haunted house

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. rraffaele1

rraffaele1

I bought "2D Desert Pack - Handcrafted Art" but on Android there is lag, around 15fps. From profiler: "RenderForwardOpaque.Render -> Clear 97.2% take 100ms"

2. MonhangStudio

MonhangStudio

Hi. I love your work. Is there any chance to add 2D Snow Forest Pack to the Corgi Bundle? I'm planning to buy them all.
    Keep up the good work. By the way, I will by the game on Steam for both supporting your work and test the game. Thanks.

3. splicer

splicer

I recently bought your Cyber City Pack and have noticed almost half the sprites are missing.

I have included them in the images, they are not on the sprite sheets. Any chance to fix this?

Attached Files:

ATeam_Production likes this.
  4. ATeam_Production

ATeam_Production

I have exactly the same problem. Some screenshots examples are not available in the demo scenes and sprites to create them are missing. Please, could you upload a new version of this package. Thank you in advance.

5. JoeStrout

JoeStrout

I got the pack and didn't find anything to be missing. What's a bigger problem for me is, it's not actually 2D. The individual assets are 2D but they are arranged in 3D, which is how the "parallax effect" shown in the demo videos is done — it's not parallax, it's actual perspective (i.e. it requires a perspective camera).

So if you're making a 2D game using sprites and/or an orthographic camera, these assets are difficult to use, and reproducing the effects in the demo video is impossible. :(

6. m_hoseinzadeh85

m_hoseinzadeh85

Dears;
    I have to inform you that I bought some of your packs and enjoyed them. But I ran into a problem. 2D Desert Pack - Handcrafted Art and 2D Graveyard Pack - Handcrafted Art packages, I watched the demo movie, but unfortunately, unlike another packs, these two packs do not have a demo file. Please check and send me the demo file for these packages.
    I'm awaiting your response.
    Best Regards.

7. crewise

crewise

Hej there, I'm missing the backgrounds in the
    2D Xeno Alien Planet Pack