Search Unity

1. Get all the Unite Berlin 2018 news on the blog.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity 2018.2 has arrived! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We're looking for your feedback on the platforms you use and how you use them. Let us know!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Unity Pro & Visual Studio Professional Bundle gives you the tools you need to develop faster & collaborate more efficiently. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Improve your Unity skills with a certified instructor in a private, interactive classroom. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ARCore is out of developer preview! Read about it here.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Magic Leap’s Lumin SDK Technical Preview for Unity lets you get started creating content for Magic Leap One™. Find more information on our blog!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Want to see the most recent patch releases? Take a peek at the patch release page.
    Dismiss Notice

[RELEASED 25%off] Easy Triplanar Pro - UV-Free Multi-Texture Shader

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by tsangwailam, Sep 26, 2016.

1. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png

Easy Triplanar Pro is a shader package that project texture on object without UV map. Use these triplanar surface shaders in Unity to easily texture objects beautifully without the need for skinning/UV-maps.

Highlighted Features:

♠ No skin/UV map needed
    ♠ Selectable 1, 2 or 3 main texture
    ♠ Six projection direction
    ♠ Support vertex color/alpha
    ♠ Tint color
    ♠ Custom strength of projection
    ♠ World/Object UV space
    ♠ PBR, Unlit, Toon shaders
    ♠ Mobile ready shaders
    ♠ Simple shader inspector

WebGL Demo

Shader lists

Island Demo

Interactive Demo

Asset Store Link: http://u3d.as/zfs

2. tsangwailam

tsangwailam

Last 2 days for the discount.

3. SpaceRay

SpaceRay

Hello, I am interested in this asset because I have lots of 3D models that do not have UV map and this could solve this instead of adding an UV map to each object, but the problem is that I am sorry that I do not understand how these included shaders works.

Please, I have some questions

1 - I already have my own shaders from asset store or any other, should I copy all the settings of the shader I already have to the UV-Free shaders?

2 - Can I use Allegorithmic´s Substance Materials ? if yes, how would be possible?

3 - Can I only use the triplanar shaders included in this asset here or can these shaders be combined with some custom shaders? I mean if I can combine these triplanar shaders with others from the asset store.

Sorry that I really do not know how these shaders work and is why I am asking this so I can understand correctly how these triplanar shaders work.

Thanks very much for your help