Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

[Released] UModeler X : Model, Rig, Paint and AI-Texture within Unity [Unity VSP]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by UModeler, Mar 23, 2017.

1. UModeler

UModeler

Do you know how to reproduce the breaking polygon simply and repeatedly? If it was figured out, this issue could be solved.

Tethys likes this.
  2. tosvus

tosvus

Hi, I have bought Umodeler, and have Surforge as well - I haven't find any specifics on how to integrate these tools with each other, even though I read multiple places they do work together.

On another note, please prioritize getting better tutorial videos. I find it hard to follow, as does many others, it seems. If you don't want to talk yourself, maybe find someone on fiverr.com to do the talking? You can usually get someone to read 150-200 words for $5. If you limit the talking to only the most necessary, it may not be too bad, and it will be very professional.

3. Tethys

Tethys

I wanted to post back about some performance issues with this tool, specifically on the Undo, which is also buggy. Not so much a complaint as a report on the issue because I like using the tool - just some issues. Using Undo causes a few bugs that slow down work and performance it seems. I work on modeling for 3-5 hour stints and these things keep showing up as I work.

1. Using undo will frequently set the object im working into freakout mode where you can no longer select faces, vertices or edges. Work around is select a different object in scene, then select the object you were working on and the bug goes away. Sometimes some real whacky visual things happen as well.

2. Using Undo often undos more than one thing. Lost work multiple times last night while cranking through some pieces, would hit Undo once on something and would lose multiple changes, sometimes pretty big edits.

3. Using Undo, or something else, overtime on an object causes massive performance lag - so much that the tool becomes unstable (click a button wait 10 seconds for a response). The only work around seems to be leaving the scene you're working on and coming back into, or maybe delete the object (after making it a prefab) and then bring it back into the scene. The performance goes back to normal until I have worked for a bit, then it goes back to really slow and unusable again. Is there something else I can do to fix this? Some setting I'm missing? I'm on a windows 10 box with 8 gig of ram and a modern i5 quad core and 1070 video card. Right now i'm working in a simple floor with rails. After a few minutes I need to exit the scene and re-enter to clear the lag, as I select a face and wait 10 seconds or more for a response while Unity freezes up.

4. Using Undo after doing certain things breaks the transform gizmo and you no longer will have one on any objects in the scene. I tried using rotate as well, no gizmo. Workaround is to make a new Unity 3d object like a cube, which makes transform gizmos work again. Also, umodeler throws an error for it. This happens a lot.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    tripolygon.UModeler.DuplicateTool.Start ()
    tripolygon.UModeler.UModelerEx.SwitchTool (tripolygon.UModeler.BaseTool tool, ESwitchOptions options)
    tripolygon.UModeler.ToolSelectionGUI.OnGUI ()
    tripolygon.UModeler.UModelerEditor.OnInspectorGUI ()
    UnityEditor.InspectorWindow.DrawEditor (UnityEditor.Editor editor, Int32 editorIndex, Boolean rebuildOptimizedGUIBlock, System.Boolean& showImportedObjectBarNext, UnityEngine.Rect& importedObjectBarRect) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorWindow.cs:1229)
    UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

Enjoying all the stuff I can make with the tool, just want to report the issues so they can get resolved. Ill post some of my work when its ready later this week. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  4. UModeler

UModeler

Thank you for your purchase of UModeler. I'm definitely sure that UModeler + Surforge will accelerate your modeling a lot. But as you said it lacks of documents on how to use both of them together. I'll make it this time.
    Making tutorial videos are the top priority now so you will see them soon.

5. UModeler

UModeler

To be honest I'm really happy to have gotten your bug reports because even though it seems like you've been using UModeler intensively the number of bugs you are regarding as major issues are only 2. One is in Push/pull tool and the other is about Undo action, which seems serious. Absolutely I'll try to solve the issues to make UModeler more complete and help you work on your project.
    As for the undo issues, I think it'll need to go over the undo system for UModeler. It looks like some undo issues are caused by Unity undo problems.
    I'm looking forward to seeing your artwork made with UModeler. :)

Tethys likes this.
  6. Tethys

Tethys

Thanks man! Absolutely love the tool. I do happy dance a lot when things work out the way I want and I feel like I can work a lot faster (minus the occasional snag) than I can working in an APP outside of Unity that is huge and clunky(3ds max). I also curse a lot when I do things wrong but it comes with the job bwahahahaha! I made sure to leave you a review when I bought it months ago as well but my name is Chris in the reviews instead of Tethys. :p

coverpage and UModeler like this.
  7. UModeler

UModeler

Hello Chris, I'm pleased to know your name. I've appreciated your review. UModeler will have improved transform tools in the upcoming version which can rival ones in probuilder. The bugs you reported will also be fixed in the next of the upcoming. Stay tuned!

8. Daski

Daski

Hello,
    forgive me for not answering.

How I create prefab:
    1. I have a room object on scene
    2. I transform it to umodeler object(Umodelerize)
    3. On Misc panel I Add Collider and Assigne Mesh
    4. I take room object to Assets(make a prefab)
    5. I take prefab from Asset to scene (created new instance of prefab object).
    After that I got:
    upload_2018-7-2_20-29-12.png

object with visible walls is original object which from I created prefab.
    upload_2018-7-2_20-30-40.png

Object with edges is object created from prefab. I must click Apply on this object to get mesh.
    upload_2018-7-2_20-30-55.png

So maybe you just should use Apply on Mesh collider, but you probably know that just the grid assignment is not enough and you have to finish transaction with Apply() method.

I mean AssetDatabase.SaveAsset(); :D

Best regards,
    Dawid

Last edited: Jul 2, 2018
    UModeler likes this.
  9. UModeler

UModeler

Hello guys,

Now UModeler 2.1.1 has been released.

This update is super cool because it makes it possible to extrude polygons and edges dragging LMB and holding SHIFT in Transform mode and select only visible vertices/edges/polygons from a camera. Moreover one step extrusion tool and Pulling a polygon in a vertex normal direction have been added to Multi PushPull tool. Finally exporting UV outline in UV Editor has been implemented so that you can paint textures inside the outlines using an image editor like photoshop or gimp etc.

UModeler_BasicExtrusion_In_TransformTool.gif
    Extrusion holding SHIFT in Transform Mode.

UModeler_MultiplePushPull_3types.gif
    3 types of Multi PushPull and the new helper arrow.

UModeler_MultiPushPull_Onestepextrusion.gif
    One Step Extrusion in Multi PushPull

UModeler_UVExport.jpg
    new Export tool is placed on the right

UModeler_UVExport_Result.png
    This is a exported .png file of the UV outline.

The changes are as follows.
    • Feature : Edge/Polygon Tranform - Added Extrusion fuctions holding SHIFT.
    • Enhancement : Vertex/Edge/Polygon Selection - Added Select only visible property to selects non occluded elements from a camera.
    • Enhancement : Multi PushPull - Changed a helper line to an arrow.
    • Enhancement : Multi PushPull - Added One step push/pull.
    • Enhancement : Multi PushPull - Added Vertex Normal type extrusion.
    • Tweak : Multip PushPull - Individual in PushPull type has been renamed to Individual Polygon
    • Tweak : Removed Game Object tool and Renamed Collider Object to New UModeler in Misc group.
    • Feature : UVTool - Added Export tool to export uv outlines to .png file.
    You can also check it out here.

Now I'm making a getting started video and a demo video on 2.1.1 so they will be out soon.
    One more thing I would like let you know is that I've started to make icons with 2 designers used for around 100 buttons in UModeler so you'll check them out this year!

Stay tuned.

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018
    skipadu, Tethys, red2blue and 3 others like this.
  10. tcmeric

tcmeric

Yes! Shift extrusions are awesome! Love these updates. Thank you!

UModeler likes this.
  11. 2dgame

2dgame

Encountered 2 bugs:
    • When on object mode, snapping doesn't take effect.
    • After rotating an object the translation gizmos arrows point in a wrong direction (at least in global orientation). E.g. when you rotate a cube and translate it afterwards in object mode it will get translated correctly along the world axis but the arrows don't point that way. I'm not sure about local mode but I assume it might be off as well.
    I encountered these bugs while trying to see whether snapping on a rotated cube in local mode would snap in world space or relative to its pivot. I'm still not sure which one is the case but I think there should be the option to choose either: Snapping relative to pivot/locally and global space/default.

12. UModeler

UModeler

Hello 2dgame,

Apologies for the delays on this.

The current UModeler doesn't support an object snapping yet but I'm planning to upgrade the existing snapping function so that it'll be used globally. You'll see that soon.

I've made sure that the UModeler gizmo's global orientation is wrong in a rotated object. It has to be aligned with the world axis. And it causes a wrong picking on a gizmo. These bugs will be fixed in the upcoming update.

Thank you so much for reporting.
    tripolygon.

13. Tethys

Tethys

Greetings,

I'm still finding UModeler performance, as I mentioned before, to be quite awful sometimes. Going for the third shutdown on a project where all I have in the scene is a low poly door that I am working on. It does have a few undo's on it, and just a few small edits. However, it becomes completely unresponsive or super laggy after just a few edits over a couple minutes, to the point where I cannot wait or even work anymore because I hit the polygon button, its 2 minutes later and the app still hasnt unfocussed the last button and moved to the one I clicked on. This was a constant issue on my last sprint and is already becoming an issue again. I Wanted to make you aware of it. It seems to be Undo - which is a must with this app IMO. The use of Undo, I believe, leads to this strange performance issue. It gets so bad that I can't even rotate the item in real time. I also cannot exit Unity when it locks up between edits, I have to hard shutdown through Windows Task Manager.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  14. mgelon

mgelon

^ I encountered something similar to Tethys today when I came back to the Unity editor after a break. I had used undo in that session. Later, I avoided using undo and everything ran smoothly.

I've also been looking into texture arrays. An array feature under "surface" could be interesting for performance and iteration (and especially for 3d tile-based pixel art environments). The user would set a single material using a texture array, and then have an index slider to paint tiling textures from the array onto the polygons of the model. This would solve many of the issues associated with using texture atlases- UV setup, seems, mipmap errors, lack of tiling.

Unity doesn't provide a clear interface for working with texture arrays at the moment, and I wasn't able to find a way to get UModeler's surface tools linked to the index of my array shader. Could an index be stored in the W value of a Vector3 uv map and then be checked/updated by a shader? I'm not sure if I really understand the render pipeline for texture arrays.

What are your thoughts on texture arrays in a modeling package? Outside of voxel engines, I haven't seen a modeling package attempt this.

15. UModeler

UModeler

Hey Tethys, Sorry for the undo issue. I promise this will be dealt with as a top priority through 2.1.2 update which will be released sooner or later.

Tethys likes this.
  16. Tethys

Tethys

Awesome Idea - it's something I have also been considering. Typically you don't have textures painted before the modeling, so the workflow tends to be the opposite of what we see in the videos in my experience (i.e. model, then paint the texture based on references). That said, texture arrays would be perfect way to do this and allow us to set the array we want similar to the way it works now with multiple materials and then combine it into an atlas at run time on the backend. Our game works on a voxel engine and as you eluded, we use this technique there (its actual material array) and its great.

17. UModeler

UModeler

As mentioned earlier this issue will be handled asap.
    This idea sounds good. The texture array has many advantages as you said. Especially it'll reduce many draw calls and get working process much better because it doesn't get us to make a texture atlas. Anyway in order to make it happen on UModeler UV per vertex will have to have a vector3-based format to be able to set a texture index to z value. Moreover Unity doesn't support the pipeline of creating and manipulating texture arrays so they might have to be provided in UModeler. I'll put this feature to my todo list. Thank you so much for your suggestion.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2018
    tcmeric, Mark_01 and Tethys like this.
  18. henkesky

henkesky

Can i make 2d environment with this tool @UModeler ?

19. UModeler

UModeler

Hello henkesky,
    Thank you for the interest in UModeler. Basically UModeler is a 3d modeling tool but with powerful drawing tools it is also possible to make 2d environments. See a video below to check out how powerful UModeler's drawing feature is. You will see that 2d environment can be created by sketch with UModeler.

With PushPull tool 2.5d environment can also be built quickly because it allows you to extrude 2D polygons by just dragging a mouse. Finally you can assign materials to any polygons and edit UVs as you want with the built-in UV Editor.

20. henkesky

henkesky

@UModeler what I mean is, can it generate sprites from 3d models

21. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

UModeler likes this.
  22. henkesky

henkesky

ScourgeGames likes this.
  23. tosvus

tosvus

Hi, I'm running Unity 2018.2.5f1 and I'm running into some issues;
    1. Warnings of obsolete code
    2. There is no demo scene included.

I deleted the asset from appdata/Roaming to ensure I redownload the latest version from assetstore, but same result.

24. UModeler

UModeler

Here are my replies to your questions
    The warnings are about the prefab related codes. They will be resolved in the upcoming update. But no worries because it doesn't cause any problems to UModeler.
    Apologies for it. Actually demo scenes have been excluded intentionally because the original ones are damaged. Currently I've been making new demos using new version of UModeler so you'll be able to get them soon.

Thank you for using UModeler.
    tripolygon.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
    Mark_01 and tosvus like this.
  25. UModeler

UModeler

Hello guys,

I would like to share the current progress of UModeler development. As you know UModeler has text based menu system which occupies lots of space and isn't pretty. So I started to improve it to have the following features a few months ago.
    • Icon based
    • Context based depending on which element tool is chosen and which element is selected
    • Dockable and Floatable
    • Scrollable using Mouse Wheel and scroll buttons.
    • Vertex/Edge/Polygon/Object buttons on the scene view.
    • Switchable between the text based and the icon based by just clicking [T] button in the inspector.
    • And more
    Now the beta version of it is almost done so I can show you how it works. Check it out below.
    UModeler_NewUI.gif
    Soon the new version of UModeler including this change will be uploaded so that you can try it out.

Please throw us any feedback or questions to get it better.

Enjoy UModeler.
    tripolygon.

Last edited: Aug 30, 2018
  26. Mark_01

Mark_01

Looks Great !!! Not sure if this has been asked ...
    Is there like a revolve or lathe type of command ?
    For like Vases , bowl, etc ?

Thanks for all your hard work. The Icons look fantastic. OH one thing I remembered, people had been
    asking the Bolt dev to put all the icons into a dll ? I think it was , because when you do a texture search
    all the icons are there... if you have a lot of assets that use icons for menus , I imagine it can get a bit messy ..

Stardog likes this.
  27. Stardog

Stardog

Revolve/lathe is called Follow, like in Sketchup - https://umodeler.github.io/addtools.html#follow-tool

28. Mark_01

Mark_01

Thanks for letting me know :)

29. UModeler

UModeler

Thank you, Mark_01!
    What you've pointed out is very considerable. Actually UModeler icon's number is 128, which means that 128 png files are in the icon folder under UModeler package. It may bother users when they search for a texture as you mentioned. Therefore it would be much better if the icons are in a zip or package or dll file etc.

Mark_01 likes this.
  30. UModeler

UModeler

This video showcases how different new menu system of UModeler is from the current one. It's so cool!

31. Mark_01

Mark_01

I like Icons better, It looks great!! :)

UModeler and shikhrr like this.
  32. UModeler

UModeler

Hello guys,

UModeler 2.2 & 3.0 Beta has been release and it's available now.

2.2 includes lots of bug fixes, enhancements, new features and 3.0 beta. They can be checked out here - https://umodeler.github.io/releasenotes_UModeler_2.0.html#version-2-2

As it was announced UModeler 3.0 beta is about mainly the new menu system. All menu items are replaced with icons and they are operated based on context based system, which means that depending on which element tool among Vertex, Edge, Polygon and Object is enabled and which element is selected available tools are displayed in color.

Icon based menu can be enabled by toggling [T] off in the inspector.

3.0 will be released officially with new tutorial videos, manual and websites etc in a few months. I hope you'll give me as many feedback as you can in order to improve it until it's released.

Enjoy UModeler,
    tripolygon.

Last edited: Sep 10, 2018
    ftejada, tcmeric and Mark_01 like this.
  33. UModeler

UModeler

Hey Tethys,
    Could you check whether these undo bugs are reproduced with the new version of UModeler? Because some issues which might affect the performance lag are resolved.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2018
  34. Tethys

Tethys

Awesome! Yeah, actually I have a modelling task this week to take care of so I'll get the update first and then let you know how it goes. Thanks!

UModeler likes this.
  35. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

Hello,

I see the 2.2 update on the asset store now. Is the 3.0 beta also part of this update? I'd love to try out the new icon based menu system and give you some feedback.

Thanks!

36. ScourgeGames

ScourgeGames

I see that 3.0 beta is actually part of the update. The icons look good so far! It definitely reduces space in the editor and I'm sure that once I get used to the icons, it will be very productive. Plus the tool tips and the ability to simply turn text mode on and off is super helpful. Don't remove that feature! :D

UModeler likes this.
  37. UModeler

UModeler

Hello guys,

I have two news.

The first one is that UModeler website has been renewed completely. I'm sure that it is more readable and cooler than former one. :). Check it out here - https://www.tripolygon.com

The second one is that UModeler 2.2.1 has been released. This update focuses on fixing bugs which might have bothered you a lot. For example the Line tool is one of the most used tool in UModeler to cut or draw a polygon but it had some serious bugs like not cutting a polygon occasionally or creating a broken polygon when it was drawn by connecting with the first point. And UModelerization failed due to a null reference error. Moreover it was not possible to add new selections by dragging LMB holding CTRL in Vertex/Edge/Polygon tools. Now all of them have been fixed. The changes of this update are listed below.
    • BugFix : Vertex/Edge/Polygon Tools - Adding multiple selections by dragging LMB holding CTRL
    • BugFix : Line Tool - Cutting a polygon by a new edge between another existing two edges.
    • BugFix : Line Tool - Wrong shape of polygon when connecting the last point to the first point.
    • BugFix : UModelerize - Fixed UModelerization failure.
    • BugFix : Remove Doubles - Immediate update of blue vertex boxes for selection.
    • BugFix : UI of the inspector - Fixed blocking key inputs in a parameter editor box.
    • Change : Adding the popup menu for selecting menu mode in both the UV Editor and the inspector window.
    If you want to check out more release notes please visit here - https://umodeler.github.io/releasenotes_UModeler_2.0.html#version-2-2-1.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2018
    ftejada, twitchfactor and Mark_01 like this.
  38. oprishka

oprishka

39. Stardog

Stardog

It says in the description:
    • 3 UModeler objects in a scene.
    • Icon based menu isn't available.
    UModeller does everything probuilder does but with way more stuff and better features, such as drawing shapes on a surface to cut the geometry. Probuilder requires old-school edge loops that slice the entire model to pieces, or CSG. But UModeler can do those too...

UModeler likes this.
  40. tcmeric

tcmeric

Hi, is there a way to build all the UVs for each umodeler object in the scene? Right now I need to find each umodeler object, open local settings and toggle. It would be great if there was a menu option to find all, and enable (or disable). Thanks!

41. UModeler

UModeler

What does "building all the UVs" mean? Does it mean "Generate Lightmap UVs"? If it does, Select all of UModeler objects you want and choose "Local Settings" tool and toggle it on and off.

42. tcmeric

tcmeric

Yes. And in some scenes I have several dozen uModeler objects.

43. Tethys

Tethys

Ok I have a chance to give the newest version a test run for 2 days and I have to say - @JS_tripolygon performance is bad for me. The performance I dare say is worse now - after just a few edits to a umodel, some undos and such and the program becomes unresponsive and unusable. It responds - like 40 seconds after making a selection. For example, just working on a wall with a bay window built in. Simple geometry - but after about 5 minutes I have to close the scene and reopen it to "refresh" the app as it becomes so LAGGY that you can no longer work. I have to do that about every 5 minutes while working on stuff, even if I haven't been using Undo.

Then there is the buggy nature that ends up constantly wrecking my work. Last night, twice it happened where after making an edit to a small section of the model, whole sections that were unrelated just vanished - missing faces all over the place. And if I leave the scene, restart and bring the prefab back in - its permanently broken. I have had to get in the habit of making incremental prefabs of the work because that's how often something will break. This is why I say maybe you need to do some alternative testing - perhaps you are not seeing these awful issues but someone who doesn't use the program like you do may be able to show the same issues to you. Performance is just soooo bad - then you add in constantly breaking your hard work because of some bug and it's frustrating. Here is another bug that wasted hours of my time this morning and last night. For whatever reason, when creating stuff on a large model, maybe small, I don't know, but that has details - somewhere along the way faces start bugging. Again, twice last night on this big wall I am working on, I had to throw away work and redo it because of this bug. What happens is I have a hole cutout in the wall for my window. I build the frames, then the glass pane. When I later go to change the materials there are random faces I cannot select. So much so that after trying for a long time I get to screw it and delete all the vertices of the new area I created and just have to patch all the new holes and then rebuild the detail I was working on. As it stands Im frustratingly looking at a complex model I have sunk hours into and cannot select 4 of the faces of the window frame(there are some underneath as well) - so now I cannot texture that area as it needs to be textured. This will now be the third section of a simple wall with a bay window where I now have to delete a major portion of it due to it becoming bugged and then rebuild it - all the time not knowing WHY its bugging or if it will happen again. Here is a screenshot of the architecture I am working on and the bugged faces. I want to change them to iron but cannot select them, they are the brick textured faces on the window frame. When this happened to the window pane next to this one, I would select the huge window pane and instead it will select a face perpendicular to the actual face I want, therefore preventing me from changing the material or altering the geometry. In that case, I can push/pull the face(even though its not the face highlighted orange) so I just pulled the window out to expose the vertices, then deleted the vertices from both sides and rebuild.

Anywho, sorry to be a downer. Love the program and the potential but am also a bit disappointed right now as I want to crank out a bunch of new architecture for a big patch in 2 weeks but I can't see working like this. This model here ended up taking 2 days(a few hours a day) to make because of all the bugs and re-dos(and consequential much needed breaks that follow) I had to deal with.

System spec wise its not awful or amazing, I develop VR and some other stuff on this machine. It has Windows 10, an i5 6400 processor, Nvidia 1080 card and 8 gigs of ram.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    UModeler likes this.
  44. UModeler

UModeler

Hello Tethys
    Thank you so much for your detailed bug report. Actually these bugs you told haven't shown up yet to me so it has been very hard to fix them. Therefore I would like to ask you to send me your scene file containing UModeler meshes causing the performance issues after undoing/redoing and unexpected behaviors related to missing faces and buggy faces and selection and such. Especially to solve the performance issue I have to run the profiler in Unity Editor to find which parts cause this lag so I need the scene file to do this.
    If you send me the package or scene file to be tested, I'll deal with these issues as a top priority and solve them as soon as possible so that the fixes will be included in the upcoming update. You can send it via Contact.Support@tripolygon.com. If you send me the scene file or something like that obviously they will be used only for fixing the bugs.

Last edited: Oct 5, 2018
    Tethys and Mark_01 like this.
  45. UModeler

UModeler

Hi oprishka,
    I put answers to your questions beneath.
    In terms of modeling features there is no difference between the two versions, which means that the trial version also contains all functions of the paid one. However the trial version has two limitations as follows.
    • 3 UModeler objects in a scene - if you create more than 3 UModeler objects in a scene, the Upgrade button will pop up instead of the menu in the inspector.
    • Icon based menu isn't available.
    As Stardog mentioned, UModeler can do everything ProBuilder can do but Probuilder can't do the following things.

1. Smart Push/Pull

2. Curved Bevel

3. Synchronized Mirroring

4. Polygon Drawing - You don't need to care about the topology of geometry, which makes modeling a breeze.

5. Cut out a mesh using the view-aligned line.

6. Boolean operation.
    7. Follow Tool to create a complex shape by following a profile polygon along a path.
    8. 3D cursor to set a pivot point
    And much more.

If you want to know more about what UModeler can do, please visit here - https://www.tripolygon.com/umodeler.

Thank you for being interested in UModeler!

Last edited: Oct 6, 2018
    Stardog, clobo, Tethys and 1 other person like this.
  46. SocialFreak

SocialFreak

I'm going through the uModeler tutorial videos and appear to be missing some materials. When I finished my pillar and went to set the material, I do not see a pillar material. I reloaded the uModeler asset into my project and still just have some very basic materials. I'm using Unity 2017.4.5f1

47. UModeler

UModeler

Hello SocialFreak,
    Unfortunately UModeler package doesn't contain the materials in the tutorial videos. Therefore I've shared the pillar texture here - https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3g40rel30obkh56/AACHarehG6nvPBDLKhJC2WIga?dl=0. You can download it there. I'm going to upload other textures as well sooner or later.

48. UModeler

UModeler

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    AthrunVLokiz, Mark_01 and tcmeric like this.
  49. UModeler

UModeler

UModeler 2.2.2 has been released. The outline of the changes are as follows.

· Feature : Added Spiral Stair Tool
    · BugFix : Line Tool - Disappearance of a part of a line drawn across a polygon more than twice
    · BugFix : The raw mesh generated from UModeler disappeared while the camera was near it due to not calculating a bound box.
    · Enhancement : Enabled the text based menu to be displayed on the separate menu window like Icon based Menu.
    · Enhancement : Reduced the flickering of outlines of UModeler mesh.

Please hit the following link to know more about.
    https://www.tripolygon.com/blog/release-umodeler-2-2-2

Last edited: Oct 16, 2018
    tcmeric, Tethys and Mark_01 like this.
  50. Tethys

Tethys

Spiral staircase feature is awesome, thank you!

UModeler likes this.