Search Unity

[RELEASE] RockVR - VR Capture (Efficient and Convenient Recording Video)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by rockvr, Sep 6, 2017.

1. Rizer_Spiner

Rizer_Spiner

Hello! I have recently installed the VideoCapture package and discovered about the PRO version. On the Unity Asset Store page of the PRO version you mention the VideoCapture as the trial version. Is there a time limit for which the trail version is ok to use, after which the functionality of the package would be revoked?

Best regards,
    Roxana

2. ar272154

ar272154

Hello,

My requirement is to capture screen, mic and speaker. Can I do the same with Video Capture plugin or I have to buy Video Capture Pro and If I purchase videos capture pro can I achieve my goal.

3. faziii

faziii

why the demo scene is not capturing the video? I saw that it created a file with 0 bytes and when i am trying to vide the video is throwing below errors:
    WindowsVideoMedia error 0xc00d36c4 while reading D:/Vid/2021-10-29-11-58-25-WG365.mp4
    Context: CreateObjectFromByteStream
    Error details: The byte stream type of the given URL is unsupported.
    Track types:

VideoPlayer cannot play url : file://D:\Vid\2021-10-29-11-58-25-WG365.mp4
    Cannot read file.

4. saminlion

saminlion

does this capture works on OQ2? meaning in android?

5. faziii

faziii

Is there any way to capture smoothly. I mean when i am capturing it also capturing fps drop jerk etc. So is there any way to render smoothly?

6. alfred_medivis

alfred_medivis

When I tried to import this package I got several errors about prefabs trying to access missing scripts. Using Unity version 2019.3.12.

Were certain scripts/components deprecated between 2017 and my current version?

7. keithsoulasa

keithsoulasa

Is it possible to record the whole screen, but exclude a few UI elements from the recording ?

8. ActiveMe

ActiveMe

Hello, is there any way to make it work with VegetationStudioPro? I've tried the free version before buying the pro, but all the vegetation comming from VSP isn't captured on the video. (I've set the capture camera in the VGP, tried his option "DirectToCamera", and also all types of vegetation spawning; normal, instanced, and indirect instanced, but nothing work/is draw).
    Could you help me ?

Thanks in advance,
    Vincent.

9. ntt2899

ntt2899

I have same issue with Nicos, Need run the application with admin rights to able to record video with RockVR when I install my application on C:/Program Files but when I install it at a public folder I can record video without error.
    It might need admin permission to write the log file "VideoCaptureLib_Log.txt".
    Do you any solution for this case if don't want run my application as administrator ?
    Thank you

10. vmaknon

vmaknon

Hello @all,
    can any one help me with this?

getting below error while uploading archive file to app store for OSX.

Attached Files:

11. vmaknon

vmaknon

Did you get any solution i am facing similar problem

12. SolVezon

SolVezon

Hello,

I have a problem when using RockVR, the issue is that there are massive frame drops and it is unplayable, however the recorded file video is smooth

If you can help me I would appreciate it

13. Nouman_Ilyas21

Nouman_Ilyas21

Hi RoackVR Team,

I hope you are well. I have a free version of RockVR Video Capture. In windows unity editor and windows build screen recording is working perfectly but in MAC editor and MAC OS build it shows me the error message "DllNotFoundException: VideoCaptureLib". Can you Please help me with this. Thank you.

Regards,
    Nouman Ilyas