Search Unity

[Release] Extended UI Elements (v1.0.1)

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Jacksendary, Sep 14, 2016.

?

What would you like to see next in the package?

1. Tabmenus

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Calendar(s)

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Progressbars

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. System label information

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Timers/clocks

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. Webbrowser

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Jacksendary

Jacksendary

Hey all

I'm happy to announce that I've released my first Unity3D package "Extended UI Elements" (EUIE), and it is freely available on unity asset store. The package is an attempt to make more UI components which I (and others) seems to be missing in their development, with high functionality and customization to suit different needs.

The package currently contains:

Hold Button: A button which react to being held down
    Selection Panel: A panel with selection options which includes bool, int, and string
    Window: A fully working, dragable and resizable window with multiple events
    TwoStagedSelectable: A two staged selectable component with individual active/inactive colors/sprites
    Toggle Button: A two staged button
    Console: A console with possibilities of custom commands and funtionality, or even integration into your game on interactable objects
    FPS Indicator: FPS label with update timer.
    Sample scenes of each main component (except the toggle/twostaged components - will have one in next update!)
    CC0 sprites for free use

There is still more to come and I'm planning on keeping this package up to date and adding new components, and I'm also open for requests and implementations of other people's ideas and suggestions, as well as fixing issues with the users of the package

Link to the package:

https://www.assetstore.unity3d.com/en/#!/content/67085

Best regards - Jackie AKA @jacksendary

Known Issues:

Console: input on mobile devices is now supported but not probably tested completely.
    Window: When scaled/Rotated the pointer is slightly off when resizing. - Scale will/might always be "lossy".

Last edited: Sep 15, 2016
    theANMATOR2b likes this.
  2. Jacksendary

Jacksendary

So a little update; I'm currently, side by side with my homepage, working on integrating Chromium Embedded Framework into this package so that you all can have a nice web browser within your game. Besides that I've also started on a tab menu

I also wanna take a short time talking about potential pricing or extensions which could potentially be paid for. I'm not too happy about discussing this, but I also need to be able to put food on the table. So what would you find fair of the following options:

1: One package everything for one price.
    2: As new components come out they'll each be an individual package with a individual price, so that you can pick which ever components needed.
    3: Commercial use pricing Free for non-commercial, students etc.
    4: Free/Pay what you want/donation - How much would you consider paying/donating?

I hope to hear some feed back - Thanks! - Jackie