Search Unity

[RELEASE] CamelotVFX: Advanced Water FX

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by camelotvfx, Jan 8, 2014.

1. camelotvfx

camelotvfx

This package contains high quality water FX rendered from 3D software by an FX Artist professional in the Animation/Film industry. Included are prefabs for 12 water related FX, and an advanced waterfall demonstrating how the FX can be combined, along with sprite sheets (4096 x 4096) required for each effect. Enjoy!

Contains:
    -3x Splash FX
    -3x Foam FX
    -3x Bubble FX
    -3x Mist FX

A link to a web demo can be seen HERE

A link to the asset store can be found HERE

My Unity store front can be found HERE

Attached Files:

2. lazygunn

lazygunn

I really like some of these, others not so much, but I think even at such a comparitively low price it's still a bit short on content, which is a pity because they're nice effects and could probably have many more variations based on them

Also is there any way to rotate around in the webplayer? I couldnt find it and wanted to look at them from other angles

3. camelotvfx

camelotvfx

Thanks for checking out my work! I'd be interested to know which effects you liked, and which you didn't. I also have no problem with potentially making some more variations and releasing an update. Is there anything you would like to see added?

4. mrwogs

mrwogs

These water effects look great. Are they based on Unity's native Shuriken emitters, or are you doing any custom stuff here with scripts, other tools, etc? Thanks!