Search Unity

Resolved "Release" button in UDP doesn't work

Discussion in 'Unity Distribution Portal (UDP)' started by villeHelin, Aug 31, 2020.

1. villeHelin

villeHelin

I've implemented UDP in my app, and filled the web page about Game Information. When I go and press the "RELEASE" button, it switches to Edit mode and scrolls to "App Signature" section. I've set it before to use "Export and upload your own key and certificate" using the instructions on the web page (and as the game is live in Google Play). I have no idea what to do. I've already uploaded the output.zip...

How can I fix this and release the app?

PS. I sent an email about this to the support email, but in case it doesn't work, like reported here in one post, here's the report again...

2. LiamSorta

LiamSorta

Also having this issue

3. villeHelin

villeHelin

I had not uploaded a MP4 video, so that was the issue. After uploading it "RELEASE" button worked. Could not make a Huawei App Gallery submission though, I could not assign the package name... Another issue. Not really there, yet. No idea how to solve it.

4. villeHelin

villeHelin

It seems that the Huawei App Gallery submission is totally broken.

EDIT: It seems that I was having network issues, today Huawei App Gallery works better...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2020
  5. Faksper

Faksper

Hi,
    i dont have a released game on google playstore . But because its recommended, i am tryin to Export and upload your own key and certificate. I've downloaded pepk.jar file . Run the following command where? to export and encrypt your private key and public key certificate into a ZIP file. Replace the parameters in bold with your own values. Enter your storage location and key password when prompted to do so.
    Do i need to install external softwares? Any info much appreciated . Thanks

6. SamOYUnity3D

SamOYUnity3D

Unity Technologies

You don't need to install external software. you can run the command in the Command-line interface.

7. berukulama

berukulama

Hi, I wonder if there is a video source on how to do this? I always get stuck at this point.

stalinCarrion96 likes this.
  8. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

also wich keys are we talking about?
    MD5 certificate fingerprint, SHA-1 certificate fingerprint or SHA-256 certificate fingerprint?

9. heartbreakkid1

heartbreakkid1

your keys come from the File -> Player Settings -> Publishing area if you had already set up your app for google play encryption

10. DucaDiMonteSberna

DucaDiMonteSberna

ah the keystore ones?

11. heartbreakkid1

heartbreakkid1