Search Unity

Template RELEASE 8.0.0a - Inventory and Weapon Modding (ICWM)

Discussion in 'Tools In Progress' started by HeyMyNameIsVoo, Mar 15, 2017.

?

Are you waiting for an asset?

1. Yes

2. No

3. I'm not waiting, but following

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

You can integrate everything you want, it depends on you and your programming skills!

Two players can't use the same inventory (server) at the same time! They must have their own inventory (local).

I'll improve these functions (I published a demo video with two players using the same inventory but not the same time)

2. Reiner

Reiner

Hello first you work is awesome very very good!!!

Please Intergration in DarkTree FPS

HeyMyNameIsVoo likes this.
  3. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Thank you Reiner!

4. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

I almost finished modelling and texturing of the M1 Garand in fully detailed.

screenshot000.jpg

20200223121713_1.jpg

20200223121651_1.jpg

20200218211504_1.jpg

20200218211545_1.jpg

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev and mattis89 like this.
  5. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

theunitydev likes this.
  6. theunitydev

theunitydev

This looks great, Voo! The M1 Garand is probably my favorite video game weapon, from old school WW2 games. It looks very high quality, the same as all of your other work :)

7. darkal

darkal

What are you using to create windows is it UI that is already built that your instantiating or Window your creating and generating via script?

8. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

For example - Backpack window;
    I have 1 prefab for the window (which I have already created, see img1). And then in game mode, when I want to open the Backpack window I need to adjust the Window to the requirements (amount cells, etc.) of item (backpack) (see img 2).
    upload_2020-3-9_17-10-33.png

upload_2020-3-9_17-16-30.png

9. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

Good news, I'm starting to update the Documentation.
    upload_2020-3-9_17-17-28.png

And, as I wrote, I want to create my own website and then create a separate page for the code Documentation. I never created websites before and I need to learn how to do it. Btw, I will update the code Documentation and include new version in the project.

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev likes this.
  10. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

HELLO
    UPDATE 8.0.0a

I need to fix a few bugs and update the Code Documentation and then I'll prepare the Asset to release!!!

The current version brings not many new features but many improvements, bug fixes (which were found during code rebuilding process), code rebuilding, info-window and interface changes for the Editor components.

I’m start with the info-window. Suppose that the player does not have a backpack where can be place an attachment after weapon modding (situation when you try to detach the attachment from the weapon) and there is no free space in the Inventory. In this case the info-window will appear (figure below) that will wait until the player confirm the action (drop item from the inventory), on the other hand if you close the info-window then nothing happened (the attachment will be attached).
    upload_2020-3-10_20-33-39.png

Before the system dropped item from the Inventory automatically.

Code rebuilding – I made the code more readable and intuitive, renamed methods, variables, combined multiple scripts into a code-family, optimized a lot of code sections, removed duplicated code and etc. Two words – the code has became better and more professional.
    The external interface of the components in the Editor window is slightly improved - previously all the attributes of the component were shown, I saved you from information that was not necessary for you and left only options for you that really can help you configure the inventory for yourself. You can also access all the parameters - just put the display of components in Debug mode.
    And now I'll list new features, improvements, and then fixes:
    1. Now items in the loot box will be created when it is opened, and not when the game starts;
    2. Now items in the loot box will retain their position after they have been moved or rotated;
    3. Adjusted the area of the created window in the loot box when opening;
    4. The render scene was moved 1000 units up to prevent the camera from capturing unwanted objects in the scene;
    5. Now, when reloading weapons, the search method for free space in tactical rig will be checked first, and then in the backpack;
    6. Now you can drag and drop items in your inventory only by clicking on the left mouse button;
    7. Now the tooltip that was called up on the item will be destroyed when the mini-menu is called up on the same item and will not appear on the same item until the mini-menu is removed;
    8. Now when you open Enemy or Player inventory, the backpack view (scroll view) will be reset to zero;
    9. Now you can open the Inspect window in the Store window on all items by double-clicking on the icon;
    10. Now when you open the backpack window, the icon will not hide the item name;
    11. Now, when you exit the Store window, the player will pick up the weapon (if it was in the hands).
    When rebuilding the code, a sufficient number of bugs and errors were identified, which were quickly fixed:
    1. Fixed a bug where each time the Enemy inventory was opened, the item id was regenerated for items;
    2. Fixed a rare bug when it was impossible to move the backpack from the Enemy slots;
    3. A rare bug was fixed when the size of the icon changed when dragging weapons from one slot to another;
    4. Fixed a bug where it was impossible to attach an item to the slots when setting the appropriate tags in the slot settings;
    5. Fixed a bug where when dragging a rotated backpack from Player inventory to Enemy inventory slots, the backpack did not attach to the slots;
    6. Fixed a bug where when loading attachments to a weapon that is marked as an assembly (with attachments), not all attachments were attached to the weapon. This is due to the sequence of loading attachments on the model. Attachments that were attached to other attachments did not load;
    7. Fixed a bug when in the StartStuff script weapons were added to the array of items for the backpack, weapons were automatically attached to slots but not to the backpack;
    8. Fixed a bug where when loading tactical rig items on Enemy slots, the items that were rotated changed their size;
    9. Fixed a bug when, for tactical rig type 4, items of size 1x1 were not attached to the cell in the double slot;
    10. Fixed a bug where it was impossible to attach an item of size 1x2 to tactical rig type 4, when in neighboring double cells there was one cell closed;
    11. Fixed a bug where when spawning rotated items in the loot box, items did not change their size;
    12. A rare bug was fixed when the Store window was reopened, a message appeared that Stash was not created;
    13. A rare bug was fixed when, after purchasing an item in the Store and updating the player’s items, items that were attached to the slots did not spawn in the Store;
    14. Fixed a bug where after the item was turned in the loot box, the item disappeared;
    15. Fixed a bug when the Inventory was closed when the windows of inactive backpacks were open and after opening the Inventory the backpack icons were inactive;
    16. Fixed a bug when in the loot box window when moving items under the icon, the area went beyond the window area;
    17. Fixed a bug of incorrect transfer of weapons from the backpack window to the slot with a weapon on which there is already a weapon;
    18. The bug was fixed when selecting item in a full backpack, a method that looked for a free place in the backpack and after finding a place of the opposite size incorrectly assigned parameters to the item;
    19. Fixed a bug when the hotbar was not updated when moving an item from scabbard slots to a backpack or inactive backpack;
    20. Fixed a bug when an icon did not change its size when transferring the item from scabbard slots to tactical rig;
    21. Fixed a bug when dragging an 1x2 item to the lower double tactical rig cells of type 4, the item was not correctly attached to the cells, throwing to the neighboring one;
    22. Fixed a bug when DropArea area was active when working with Enemy window;
    23. Fixed a bug where when dragging rotated items to inactive tactical rig, they were incorrectly assigned parameters;
    24. Fixed a bug when dragging an item to an inactive backpack, the method that was searching for free space in the backpack said that “there is no free space” - although there was a free space of the opposite size;
    25. Fixed a bug when it was impossible to transfer items from goggles slots to tactical rig;
    26. Fixed a bug when combining items in tactical rig (when there is obviously no place in the inventory, i.e. there is no backpack or no place), the result of combining was a larger item - the item disappeared. Now, in this situation, nothing will happen;
    27. Fixed a bug when 1x2 items in the Enemy tactical rig incorrectly spawn, placing on single cells;
    28. Fixed a bug where when stacking an item from a backpack into tactical rig or pockets, the item was attached to the first cell of the backpack (although the first cell was closed);
    29. Fixed a bug where when scaling weapons in the modding window, the light source did not move correctly. Now the light source is static;
    30. Fixed a bug when dragging from a tactical rig window an item into a backpack with a turn of the item did not attach the item and change its size;
    31. Fixed a bug when after exiting modding mode the ToggleRays button did not turn off;
    32. Fixed a bug when in modding mode when the HideAll button was turned on and after the ActivateRays button, the HideAll button did not turn off;
    33. Fixed a rare bug when dragging an attachment to a weapon, the attachment that was supposed to be replaced was not removed from the weapon;
    34. Fixed a bug where when dragging an attachment to a weapon in the loot box window when reopening the attachment spawned again in the loot box;
    35. Fixed a bug where when separating items in the loot box, then when the window was reopened, the items were deleted;
    36. Fixed a bug where when separating items in the loot box, cells did not close under the icons;
    37. Fixed a bug when unloading bullets from the magazine, when there was one empty slot in the inventory, the system said that “there is no free place”;
    38. Fixed a bug where when first opening the loot box window while loading items to take one item, the remaining items did not spawn;
    39. Fixed a bug where when dragging items inside the Enemy inventory, copies of these items were created in the root of Enemy;
    40. Fixed a bug when Enemy had weapons that were on the on back slot when they reopened, place on the first slot;
    41. Fixed a bug when calling the mini-menu for items that were at the top edge of the screen, the mini-menu panel spawn too low from the place of the call;
    42. Fixed a bug where when dragging an attachment from an open backpack window or tactical rig onto a weapon, the attachment was drop out of inventory;
    43. Fixed a rare bug when items were changed in size when dragging rotated items to the Enemy slots and reopening the Enemy window;
    44. Fixed a bug when turning the weapon in the backpack, while we were in the red area, the icon changed its size;
    45. Fixed a bug where when dragging weapons from slots to an inactive backpack, the background of the slot was not updated and remained inactive;
    46. Fixed a bug where when dragging weapons from slots to an inactive backpack with a turn when the backpack window was opened, the weapon icon changed its size incorrectly;
    47. Fixed a bug where when dragging rotated items from Enemy slots to the Player’s inventory and reopening the Enemy window, items spawn on the slots again (a duplicate was created);
    48. Fixed a bug when the button tooltip did not remove when calling the mini-menu;
    49. Fixed a bug when the item’s tooltip remained active when the modding window was opened;
    50. Fixed a bug where the tooltip moved beyond the screen;
    51. Fixed a bug where when separating a rotated 1x2 item, new items had incorrect parameters;
    52. Fixed a bug where when the checkbox was not turned on do not show the hotbar, it was still active;
    53. Fixed a bug where when exiting from the Store window a weapon that was on the slots did not see bullets in the magazine;
    54. Fixed a rare bug when the UI panel was active when opening the inventory;
    55. Fixed a bug when dragging items to the tactical rig window (while we were in the gap between the cells), the item was attached to the cell which was outside the window;
    56. Fixed a bug when after reloading the weapon did not see the bullets of the new magazine, but referred to the old one;
    57. Fixed a bug when the StartStuff script was active, at startup the icons were spawned incorrectly. Now it will be impossible to open the inventory with the active StartStuff script - this script will become inactive after it loads all the items into the inventory. Therefore, I recommend this procedure be done at the time of loading the map.
    As for the RE4-Voo and RE4-Original interfaces, a couple of bugs were fixed:

1. Fixed a bug where, after equipping and changing an item, the icon was not highlighted or remained highlighted;
    2. Corrected positions and sizes created by the window of active items (backpack, tactical rig, pockets);
    3. Fixed a bug where when trying to open an active backpack, the backpack icon became inactive. Now it will be impossible to open the active backpack and when you open the mini-menu on the active backpack, the "open" button is removed;
    4. Corrected the movement of open windows in the inventory viewport;
    5. Added the ability to open inactive tactical rigs, backpacks and pockets.
    6. Fixed a bug where when opening windows multiple times a new window moved beyond the screen;
    7. RE4-Original fixed a bug where when turning an active weapon the weapon did not see bullets in the magazine.
    Please do not push me for my English!

theunitydev likes this.
  11. PesadeloDoEspantalho

PesadeloDoEspantalho

Hi Voo,
    How have you been doing lately?
    I've just been testing your last version.
    I noticed you still haven't fixed a bug:
    When you drag an attachment to a weapon that's in your inventory,
    It adds to the weapon but the attachment does not disappear...
    Hoping you'll do it for your new version.

Screenshot1.png
    Screenshot2.png
    Screenshot3.png

Last edited: Mar 11, 2020
  12. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello Rastos78!

I'm very busy lately, my work then home, then work again.

I fixed this bug but forgot to mention it, thanks!
    Sometimes I correct bugs and completely forget to write it down.

Thank for the help, it really helps me!!!

PesadeloDoEspantalho likes this.
  13. PesadeloDoEspantalho

PesadeloDoEspantalho

Your welcome, it's a very good job.

14. PesadeloDoEspantalho

PesadeloDoEspantalho

Are you planned a feature to be able to equip or pull a gun only if you have a minimum of attachment?

15. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Thank you!

Sorry for the late reply! Yes, I plan! If you open the EFT-Inventory/Root/Canvas/ActiveButton (in the new version I rename this gameObject) you will find the toggle (toggle critical). When I working on these features, I ran into some problems and delayed development.

upload_2020-3-16_20-38-4.png

16. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

I decided to create a small application - the API for the ICWM, and I will include the build in the project.

Nevertheless I am preparing the update for release and then I'll uploade the build on my cloud disk and then include to the project (I'll remove the CodeDocumentation.pdf file from the project).

It will be the best way to improve the documentation.

Or, maybe a mobile application? What do you think?

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

Last edited: Mar 16, 2020
    theunitydev likes this.
  17. darkal

darkal

@HeyMyNameIsVoo are using gridlayoutgroups for sorting ur slots or custom code just wondering because 99% all videos that use grid inventory use a custom code.

18. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello. I'm not used the grid layout group component for the slots. Custom code is more flexible and complicated. I'm using drag and drop system!

19. darkal

darkal

Ok thanks I have had nothing but problems with grid layout group so ill work on custom code I guess, thanks for being so open to discuss your project.

20. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

Happy Birthday to me!

And today I have three free copies of ICWM, I will give a copy of the Asset to you if you tell us about your project or about a project where you plan to use this Asset.

I really interested to follow of your projects, where you will use my Assets.

For example:

project name: Apocalypto

project description: (taken from the Apocalypto film description)
    While hunting in the Mesoamerican rainforest, Jaguar Paw, his father Flint Sky, and their fellow tribesmen encounter a procession of refugees fleeing warfare. The group's leader explains that their lands were ravaged and they seek a new beginning. He asks for permission to pass through the jungle. Flint Sky comments to his son that the visitors were sick with fear and urges him to never allow fear to infect him.

At sunrise the next morning, the tribe's village is raided by a group led by Zero Wolf. Huts are set on fire, many villagers are killed, and the rest of the adults are taken captive. Jaguar Paw nearly kills the sadistic raider Middle Eye, who kills the captive Flint Sky in retaliation and names Jaguar Paw "Almost". Jaguar Paw's heavily pregnant wife Seven and their young son Turtles Run escape by hiding in a small natural pit cave that also serves as a water reservoir, but are left trapped when Jaguar Paw is captured. The raiders then lead the captives on a long forced march through the jungle, leaving the children behind to fend for themselves.

project arts, screenshots, vidoes (required field)

project links (required field)

and so on, you can add paragraphs if you want )

I'll summarize the results at the end of the month (even if it will be one project)

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

Edit
    The Update pending review!

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  21. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

I'm working on localization tool for the API.

upload_2020-3-22_14-0-12.png

22. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

Hello, dear Voo
    is there a new update? if yes, so when will it be released update?
    thank you for great package
    bye

23. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello! Thank you!

Update released!

upload_2020-3-26_19-51-59.png

I planned to publish this news on the Weekend.

Ceciphar and Gaara_sabuko like this.
  24. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

Hello, dear Voo
    I have questions
    This package doesn't have a weapon system, right?
    Do you have a package for the weapon system?
    weapon system should have weapon systems like EFT or COD or Bt or...
    For example, recoil or damage or range or... can go up or down...

Last edited: Mar 31, 2020
  25. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

"This package doesn't have a weapon system, right?"
    Yes, the Asset does not include full weapon system. I created a simple one to show how the ICWM can interact with the weapon system. I included 3 RIGs (rifle, pistol and axe) and these rigs have several animations (reload, fire, idle, sight up and down and so on). This is just simpe system!
    After modifying a weapon, the player will update his weapon (the system will attach all attachments to the main weapon). Also you can switch the weapon (if you have one on another slots - onSling, OnBack, OnScabbard, OnHolster).

"Do you have a package for the weapon system?"
    I do't! If you want, and if you can, you can modify the Asset weapon system.

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  26. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

How would you rate this API?
    Would it be helpful?

upload_2020-4-1_13-41-16.png

upload_2020-4-1_13-40-56.png

upload_2020-4-1_13-41-38.png

upload_2020-4-1_13-43-29.png

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  27. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

Thank you very much for your reply.
    I can build a weapon system, but since I don't know the inventory and weapon modding system ICWM
    completely, I wanted to know if you can create a weapon system and If you want to make it right, I'm going to pay for it.

28. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

I checked the Scripts and Items \ GamePrefabs \ Weapons folder and made changes to the player for Recoil ... , but nothing changed.
    Are these scripts a design or not?
    would you like to help me and make a video or a simple player?

29. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!
    "I wanted to know if you can create a weapon system and If you want to make it right, I'm going to pay for it"
    I'm sorry I can't.

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  30. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

As I mentioned earlier this is a simple system, you can just take a weapon, shot, reload a magazine, switch weapons.

The Asset have two scripts - WeaponFPS and SelectWeapon.
    The SelectWeapon script - is a link between the Inventory and the player. The script must be attached to the player and then the Inventory can interact with it. The script can switch weapons, update weapon attachments.

The WeaponFPS script must be attached to the weapons. The script can play weapon annimations when you press buttons or click on mouse. If you want to create your own system start with the WeaponFPS script.

What about attributes like durability, recoil, damage, etc. - yes it is design (was added for the item statistics)!

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  31. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone.
    Good news!

I almost finished working on the API and I need to:
    1) add examples
    2) translate text
    3) make the design more beautiful
    4) include in the project and upload on my cloud

upload_2020-4-19_12-9-46.png

Adrad and Gaara_sabuko like this.
  32. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

Today I added a new feature for the API to quickly find scripts.

API.gif

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

Gaara_sabuko likes this.
  33. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

TIP #6

If you want to disable specific icons in the Weapon Modding mode:

1) Open the ModdingSystem class and add a new variable.
    Code (CSharp):
    1. [SerializeField] private ClassList.TagAttchments[] tagAttachmentsToDisable;
    2) Add a new method in this class.

Code (CSharp):
    1. #region Checking
    3. public bool CheckAttachmentTagToIconDisable(ClassList.TagAttchments tagAttachment)
    4. {
    5.     if (tagAttachmentsToDisable == null || tagAttachmentsToDisable.Length == 0)
    6.         return false;
    8.     foreach (ClassList.TagAttchments tag in tagAttachmentsToDisable)
    9.     {
    10.          if (tag == tagAttachment)
    11.              return true;
    12.     }
    14.     return false;
    15. }
    17. #endregion
    3) Open the Helpers class and find the PrepareHelperToModding() method and then add new lines in SPACE mode section.

Code (CSharp):
    3. vspIcon.transform.localPosition = new Vector3(0f, 47f, 0f);
    5. // New
    6. if(ModdingSystem.instance.CheckAttachmentTagToIconDisable(TagAttach))
    7. {
    8.     vspImage.GetComponent<MouseEnter>().CloseMouseEnter();
    9.     vspImage.GetComponent<MouseEnter>().enabled = false;
    11.     Helper.SetImageAlpha(vspImage, 0.5f);
    12.     Helper.SetImageAlpha(vspIcon, 0.5f);
    13. }
    15. SetStartParameters(false, 1);
    4) Fill the tagAttachmentsToDisable variable in Editor.
    5) That is all.

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

34. IPeedInUrButt

IPeedInUrButt

Hey MyNameIsVoo, first off great work I love the system. Is there any works on getting the invector integration updated for the new system you updated?
    Thanks for your time.

35. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello IPeedInUrButt

Thank you! Keep following and be sure the Asset improves.

"Is there any works on getting the invector integration updated for the new system you updated?"
    No work is planned in this way at this time. I'm sorry.

If you have any project in working with using this Asset do not forget to share with us your achievements. It will help both of us!

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev likes this.
  36. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

Good news, I have completed the translating the script descriptions of the API.

upload_2020-5-8_19-0-52.png

Soon I'll published the very first version of the API, and you be able to start learning the Asset.

Please, if you find mistakes in the translation let me know.

BTW, if you want to help me with translation, also let me know. I will include your name in the API window as an assistent.

MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev and Gaara_sabuko like this.
  37. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

Today I added a new section (DOCUMENTATION) and a picture window. You will can click on the text and the window will be appeared (the window will be automatically closed or you can click the button at the corner of the window or you click left mouse button outside the window).

I need to prepare the ENG localization of the DOCs section and then you can rate the API (if you want)!

upload_2020-5-16_11-30-10.png

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev likes this.
  38. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello everyone!

I complete the translation the DOCs for the ICWM API and I'm ready to release the very first version of the API (v.0.0.1).

Unfortunately no one wants to help me with translation the API and, as it obvious, you will find mistakes in translation (maybe not, who knows).

Nevertheless, you can start to learn the Asset more closely and I will continue work on the API (I want to add section UPDATES).

API v.0.0.1 - google cloud link (.rar file - 22 mb)

I will add the API into Asset and I will create a button in the top Editor menu to launch API.

upload_2020-5-18_19-44-17.png

upload_2020-5-18_19-44-44.png

upload_2020-5-18_19-45-8.png

upload_2020-5-18_19-46-2.png

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

theunitydev likes this.
  39. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello.

How would you rate this future for drag and drop system:
    1) when starting drag an item, the item copy (that is attached to the cursor) will be increased dynamically from 0.5f to 1.0f (scale factor);
    2) when dragging the item will pulsate dynamically (increase and decrease its size);
    3) when dragging the item will be slightly behind the cursor
    4) when dragging an item, the Inventory slots (which are compatible with the item tag) will be highlighted (if the solts are free) and pulsed.

What do you think?

theunitydev likes this.
  40. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

My new logo!

theunitydev likes this.
  41. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

42. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

TIP #7

Hello. I'll show you how to add some dynamics for dragging icons (as I wrote earlier)!

1) Open the DragHandler script and find the OnBeginDrag method and add new lines:

Code (CSharp):
    1. vspInstance.AddComponent<ButtonPulse>();
    2. vspInstance.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().isPulse = true;
    3. vspInstance.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().SetImageScalingParameters(0.5f);
    upload_2020-6-6_20-20-40.png

2) Open the ButtonPulse script and change it a little:

Code (CSharp):
    1.         public class ButtonPulse : MonoBehaviour
    2.         {
    3.             [Header("ATTRIBUTES")]
    4.             public float speedPulse = 0.6f;
    5.             public Vector2 limitsOfAlpha = new Vector2(0.6f, 1.0f);
    7.             [HideInInspector] public bool isPulse = true;
    9.             private Color defColor;
    10.             private int direction = 1;
    11.             private bool isActiveStartScaling;
    13.             private void Start()
    14.             {
    15.                 defColor = GetComponent<Image>().color;
    16.                 defColor.a = 1.0f;
    17.             }
    19.             private void Update()
    20.             {
    21.                 if (isPulse)
    22.                 {
    23.                     defColor.a = defColor.a - Time.deltaTime * speedPulse * direction ;
    25.                     if (defColor.a <= 0.6f)
    26.                         direction  = -1;
    27.                     else if (defColor.a >= 1.0f)
    28.                         direction  = 1;
    30.                     GetComponent<Image>().color = defColor;
    32.                     if (isActiveStartScaling)
    33.                         UpdateImageScalingUp();
    34.                 }
    35.             }
    37.             public void StopPulse()
    38.             {
    39.                 defColor.a = 1.0f;
    40.                 GetComponent<Image>().color = defColor;
    41.                 isPulse = false;
    42.             }
    44.             public void SetImageScalingParameters(float startScale)
    45.             {
    46.                 transform.localScale = new Vector3(startScale, startScale, startScale);
    47.                 isActiveStartScaling = true;
    48.             }
    50.             private void UpdateImageScalingUp()
    51.             {
    52.                 transform.localScale = Vector3.Lerp(transform.localScale, Vector3.one, Time.deltaTime * Helper.MAX_ITEM_SCALING_SPEED);
    54.                 if (transform.localScale.x >= 1.0f)
    55.                     isActiveStartScaling = false;
    56.             }
    57.         }

3) That is all!
    4) See gif in the previous post!

Do not worry the ButtonPulse component will be destroyed with dummies!

Kind Regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
    Gaara_sabuko and theunitydev like this.
  43. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

44. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

TIP 8

In the TIP 7, I showed you how to add some dynamic effects for dragging icons. This effect you can easily add to, for example, mini-menu!

1) Open the PointEnterMenuRightClick script and find the Start() method:

2) Add new lines:
    Code (CSharp):
    1. if (!isSpawnButton)
    2. {
    3.     // code
    4.     // code
    5.     gameObject.AddComponent<ButtonPulse>();
    6.     gameObject.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().IsPulse = true;
    7.     gameObject.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().SpeedPulse = 0.1f;
    8.     gameObject.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().limitsOfAlpha = new Vector2(0.8f, 0.95f);
    9.     gameObject.GetComponent<ButtonPulse>().SetImageScalingParameters(0.3f);
    10. }
    3) That's all!

The ButtonPulse will be automatically destroyed with the mini-menu gameObject!

Kind regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

45. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello

new tool-tip design and features

upload_2020-6-8_11-47-41.png

Regards,
    Voo

46. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

When will the update come ?

47. HeyMyNameIsVoo

HeyMyNameIsVoo

Hello!

I have several new features (I described them earlier) and I think it's too little to release a new update.

What do you want from the new update& I mean, what do you waiting for? (features etc.)

Kind regards,
    MyNameIsVoo

48. Gaara_sabuko

Gaara_sabuko

Hello

A system that increases the power of Recuil or ... by adding an attachment just like EFT or Cod mw4 or ...

49. unity_DarkAngel

unity_DarkAngel

50. PesadeloDoEspantalho

PesadeloDoEspantalho

No is deprecated since version 2.2 of UCC which changed a lot of things, sorry!