Search Unity

Regarding Mega Bundles

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by baumxyz, Jul 21, 2020.

1. baumxyz

baumxyz

I know that I will not be refunded for assets that I already own. But can I transfer my second license of an asset that I purchased through a Mega Bundle to another developer? With Unity Humble Bundles you got codes that you could easily pass on to others. Thanks in advance.

2. answer.png

baumxyz likes this.
  3. baumxyz

baumxyz

Oops. Thanks...

4. Joe-Censored

Joe-Censored

As of a few years ago Unity did not allow transferring of any assets between Unity accounts. I'd be surprised if that has changed.

baumxyz likes this.
  5. sxa

sxa

If you're talking about transferring ownership of the asset, no, that's already been covered.

However, if you're talking about transferring license of use of the asset to another developer within your own Organization (where 'Organization' is a specific thing associated with your Unity account, as per the dropdown ), then that can be done.

6. cybersoft

cybersoft

I'm curious, would I get another seat license for my already owned assets?
    Or if I bought 3 times a Mega Bundle, would I have 3 seat licenses then?

7. sxa

sxa

I believe so, although I cant confirm that, as I don't have any which duplicate something I got after the organisation/seat assignment system went into place (its not been applied retrospectively to assets from before then as far as I can tell)