Search Unity

Unity's version control component has been upgraded to Plastic SCM.

Official Regarding 12/10/18 Service Outage

Discussion in 'Unity Collaborate' started by Ryan-Unity, Dec 10, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan-Unity

Ryan-Unity

Collab (as well as Cloud Diagnostics) has been experiencing service disruption this weekend due to our authorization service experiencing technical difficulties. We're extremely sorry for the work lost during this outage and are in the middle of a postmortem to figure out the exact cause and what can be done to better shield our service from this kind of disruption in the future. There will be more updates about the cause of this outage coming soon.

The issue has since been resolved and Collab should be back in working order. Please let us know if you are still experiencing any issues connecting to Collab or performing publishes/updates. In the future, please consult https://status.cloud.unity3d.com/ to check if any of our services are experiencing any issues. And sorry again for the inconvenience.

2. Volcraft

Volcraft

Still receiving "A request to Unity accounts has failed with HTTP status 503 Service Unavailable. Please try again. If you continue to see this error, please restart Unity." errors when my project attempts to retrieve collab status. Are you sure this is fixed?

phobeuss likes this.
  3. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @Volcraft,
    Thank you for reaching out. I believe there was another brief outage today, which may be why you continued to see this behaviour. If you are still seeing this issue. Please log a support ticket via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard and we will happily investigate.

4. hal0000

hal0000

Hi @ollieblanks,
    Tomorrow i will present my graduate project to the committee.
    one of the co-worker has told to me "i finished my part, check it out". So i was thinking of i should clean download from Unity so i deleted the project folder(ofc. i have backup)
    But i can not download anything from Unity Collab Right now.
    I am using Unity 2018.2.6f1.
    Do i have to update Unity version to get collab work ?

5. ollieblanks

ollieblanks

Unity Technologies

Hi @hal0000,
    This issue has been long resolved and will be closed for replies.
    If you are still having issues downloading from Collaborate, please either start a new thread here outlining what unexpected behaviour/error message you are seeing or log a support ticket via the Collaborate section of the Developer Dashboard and we will be happy to help.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.