Search Unity

refund of the advertising budget

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by GrigoryiKlimov, Jul 28, 2020.

1. GrigoryiKlimov

GrigoryiKlimov

Hello

Could you respond to Request #853473 about the refund of the advertising budget?

Thank you

YiquanHuang likes this.
  2. YiquanHuang

YiquanHuang

Have refund your budget?

3. astttt

astttt

I have the same issue. I have been ignored about my refund requests from various channels for last 5 months.

4. JasmineS_Unity

JasmineS_Unity

Unity Technologies

5. astttt

astttt

Your colleague was saying something different in other thread.

-------------

Unity_Quinn said:
    Hi @arianhassani79 , thank you for your interest in Unity Ads!

3. In case I deposit the $1k into the dashboard and I spend like $100 of it, will I be able to withdraw the remaining amount?
    Yes. Provided you do not violate any of our terms of service you will be able to receive a refund of the remaining amount. Please open a ticket with us by contacting unityads-support@unity3d.com to initiate a refund request.

6. Unity_Quinn

Unity_Quinn

Unity Technologies

7. astttt

astttt

It is too much. I have read your post and understood as such. Why you did not modify that here? Why at least you have not noticed that important change when depositing. If I had known that rule, I would have not tried Unity ads.

Are you sure that stealth implementation of terms that are detrimental to customers and ignoring of inquires are the culture of Unity?

I would like to still require the refund, at least anyone should reply to the emails and tickets.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2023
  8. astttt

astttt

Unity seems to have stealthly changed the terms so that they can take all the money.