Search Unity

Reflections - SSR?

Discussion in 'General Graphics' started by topofsteel, Mar 6, 2015.

1. hyperrodik

hyperrodik

hi people. got a problem with this one. I downloaded it and once I try to place it into my project to try it , it shows me an error in script DemoUI.cs(28,14: error SC0101: The namespace 'global::' already contains a definition for 'DemoUI' . Does anyone can tell me how can I fix this please?

2. chingwa

chingwa

There's another component in your project with the same name. Do a search in your project list for DemoUI and see how many items show up.

3. hyperrodik

hyperrodik

You're star! all fixed. found another DmoUI script in SSAO folder, so all fixed now, Thank You

4. DCrosby

DCrosby

I'm having a bit of an issue, I'm trying to move all the scripts into a "Code80" folder, so I can separate functionality from example content, as well as not cluttering up my own folder hierarchy, but when I do so,

It works fine when I click [play] in the editor, but when I run the final executable I get a black screen. Any Ideas ?

So by process of elimination I've found that the Function [CreateMaterialsIfNeeded] is cauing the path issues, I'm looking into why, as they're written like the code examples for those functions. http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Shader.Find.html
    For now a workaround is to expose the material variables as "Public", then create Materials of the Shaders, and populate them in the SSR.cs Script (In The Editor).

Last edited: Jul 19, 2015
  5. kode80

kode80

Make sure all the included shaders are in /Assets/Resources/Shaders. Since the shaders aren't attached to materials, Unity doesn't know to include them in builds, placing them in the resources folder tells Unity you want them included in a stand alone build.

6. sputnikbar

sputnikbar

Hi,

this effect is amazing.
    Nethertheless, I'm going into trouble if I want to use it in a webGL deployment.
    Did anyone have this issue ?