Search Unity

Reflect UI

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by unity_aica01, Nov 12, 2020.

1. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

editor.png game mode.png I am getting a new Issue with Reflect...
    This time it´s with UI, I had create all the extra canvas I wanted to include my custom functions, the problem goes when I click play and unity enters in game mode, the UI gets like in the picture.
    I don´t know why it makes it, and i had search some information but found nothing.
    Hope anyone could help.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2020
  2. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

I think the issue comes from the canvas scaler, but i don´t know what to do I have tryed everything i could do and still dont find the solution

3. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Hey aica01,
    Reflect's UI is built on top of Unity's current UI solution and doesn't have anything really special or particular about it. THe problem can come from a number of places, and will really depend on how you built your UI. Can you share a bit more details?
    You might also want to post in the UI forums: https://forum.unity.com/categories/ui-systems.364/

4. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Hi! @DavidMenard Than you for your reply!
    I dont know what kind of detail… I just duplicate one canvas and them attached the function i wan it to have and change the images

5. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Could it be the reason why all my UI gets messed up? I mean, if the original UI was designed to be on the bottom and center of the screen, and then deploy it. It may does not work if the UI is on the top like mine?

6. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

My guess is that there are some components on the UI that stretch the content to fit, and as you add/remove buttons to it, the values on it are just out of sync, so those would need to be readjusted. Without more details of seeing the scene, it's really hard to tell what's going on, since it can be so many things :S

7. unity_aica01

unity_aica01

Good Morning!
    Hi @DavidMenard ! You are right! I was because of the changed values of the rect transform in the buttons, It take a "short-long" time to check every UI element on the scene and now everything works fine, and good looking.

Thank you so much for the replies and support. Have a nice week!

8. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Great! Glad to see you figured it out :)