Search Unity

Reflect Imported Prefabs for a WebGL Project

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by CharlieBlaise, Aug 23, 2022.

1. CharlieBlaise

CharlieBlaise

Hi all,

Just wondering if it is possible to use Unity Reflect's imported assets for a WebGL project? I've imported models with metadata from Revit using Unity Reflect and reformatted the exported prefabs to have their metadata attached to them; however, when I go to build the project it crashes immediately as the type "AuthBackend" could not be found.

upload_2022-8-23_15-12-28.png

I know that Reflect currently doesn't support a real-time viewer being made in WebGL but I solely want the models and metadata from reflect as prefabs, not the syncing or viewing features, which is something that is apparently supported by the package.

upload_2022-8-23_15-19-32.png

The project builds and runs fine as a Windows executable but it needs to work as a WebGL build for the specific project.

Thanks in advance!

2. Unity_Derek

Unity_Derek

Unity Technologies

Hello @CharlieBlaise, based on my knowledge it is not possible to build/export a WebGL build with Reflect Package installed. The team is working hard to make it possible at the moment. But I am sure you can find way to copy the metadata with some helps of editor script. ;)