Search Unity

1. Welcome to the Unity Forums! Please take the time to read our Code of Conduct to familiarize yourself with the forum rules and how to post constructively.
  2. Have a look at our Games Focus blog post series which will show what Unity is doing for all game developers – now, next year, and in the future.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Join us on Dec 8, 2022, between 7 am & 7 pm EST, in the DOTS Dev Blitz Day 2022 - Q&A forum, Discord, and Unity3D Subreddit to learn more about DOTS directly from the Unity Developers.

Reflect Develop

Discussion in 'Unity Reflect' started by dandeery, Oct 7, 2021.

1. dandeery

dandeery

Hi all

When I got my Unity Reflect last year. You got Reflect & Pro. Now I see they have develop. With develop do you still need pro. What have they stripped out of Reflect in to develop

2. DavidMenard

DavidMenard

Unity Technologies

Hey Dandeery!
    Reflect never included Pro, so you probably simply purchased both at the same time. Yes, develop still requires pro.

The reason for the split is because it was becoming increasingly confusing to users if Reflect was meant to be a development tool or an out-of-the-box application. So we split the offering in two: Reflect Develop for developers who want to build their own tools & Reflect Review for users who just want to use the app as-is. Your old Reflect license will give you access to both.

Hope this helps!