Search Unity

Referenced script of this Behavior missing on Build Type XAML

Discussion in 'VR' started by DaniMuck, Dec 6, 2017.

1. DaniMuck

DaniMuck

Hi people, this is my first post in this forum.
    Im developing an App in Unity for the Microsoft Hololens, using C# as scripting Language. It consists mainly of some scripts and classes, contained in different folders in the assets. Everything works fine in the editor, as well as on the HoloLens when building with build type D3D. Now, for the future I need the On-Screen-Keyboard, which can only be used when using build type XAML (as far as I know at least). When changing build type the App builds without errors. When deploying from Visual Studio, the output window shows the following:
    The same message is repeated for every GameObject with a Script attached.
    Even so, the App starts up on the HoloLens. The unity logo appears briefly and the scene loads up, but I can't interact with the object, obviously none of the scripts mentioned in the message are loaded.
    I tried reimporting assets already, but honestly I can't think of anything else. I'd like to mention that I'm quite new at Unity- and HoloLens development.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Attached Files:

2. derdimi

derdimi

DaniMuck likes this.
  3. DaniMuck

DaniMuck

No I haven't tried that yet, although I found this repository already. I feel a little dumb for asking, but I can't seem to find any reference to a Keyboard Prefab in there, can you please specify?

4. derdimi

derdimi

DaniMuck likes this.
  5. DaniMuck

DaniMuck

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you very much for this suggestion, I will try it today at work and let you know if it worked. It seems pretty straight forward at least :).

6. DaniMuck

DaniMuck

Ok all seems to work well, so thanks again for the help derdimi!

derdimi likes this.