Search Unity

RED

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by iKonrad, Sep 13, 2014.

1. iKonrad

iKonrad

Hi guys!

A few weeks ago I've opened a thread on Collab forums to team up with someone and make something interesting. I was lucky enough to find a person who shares the same goals, so we've made a decision to make a game together!

So here it is...

RED-Title.png
    In the world of Red, nothing is as it seems. Birds don’t sing anymore, sun is not shining as it used to, and fairy tales no longer have their happy ending. Though everyone dreams about the perfect world, there’s no one who actually wants to do something about it.

Except one little girl.

What is RED?

Red is a 2D Point & Click game that has been built on essence of the very finest fairy tales. Red offers a variety of puzzles to solve, whereas each of them introduces a beautiful environment to explore. On top of that, immersive storyline and dialogueswill show you the world you have never seen before.

Screenshots
    screen1.jpg screen2.jpg screen3.png

Read more on our website:
    www.thousandmilesstudio.com/red

Since constructive feedback is utterly precious (Smeagle's voice mandatory), we'll be delighted to hear all your thoughts, opinions and ideas!

We'll be updating this thread along with the development.

2. JohnParask

JohnParask

Looks good & promising. Keep up the good work guys.

Blue Bean Apps likes this.
  3. davem250

davem250

I really like the goony style ;) like GreekStudios0 said: "Looks good & promising. Keep up the good work guys." i have to agree with him :D Looks awesome! Keep it coming.

Blue Bean Apps and JohnParask like this.
  4. Blue Bean Apps

Blue Bean Apps

I agree with everyone. I really like its cartoony appearance. The cartoony appearance fits with how we picture fairy tales. One question: Is the character Red Riding Hood?

Also, make sure you have music and sounds that go along with the cartoony style of the game.

And honestly, you cartoony sprites look better than the ones I'm using in my game, Swimmy, which can be seen in my signature.

Keep up the good work! I wouldn't mind playing a demo or at least seeing a trailer or something soon!

-- Chris

5. Ra1den

Ra1den

The Art is simply beautiful! you get that sense of adventure for sure....Can't wait to see what else you have in store ^^

Blue Bean Apps likes this.
  6. Blue Bean Apps

Blue Bean Apps

Agreed!

-- Chris