Search Unity

Red Alert - FPS on Android / Iphone

Discussion in 'Works In Progress - Archive' started by nammkit97, Jan 31, 2012.

1. nammkit97

nammkit97

I am currently developing a first person shooter on the android market soon. It is currently in its alpha stage and I am looking for people to test and evaluate my game.

All alpha testers will be credited when the game is released.
    Please contact me or reply to this post if interested.

2. Alec

Alec

Interesting HUD effects there, also might want to change the name as there is a command and conquer title called Red Alert - but other than that, awesome work!

3. wiseowlstudios

wiseowlstudios

the game also looks like there game renegade
    so be careful on art style

4. Ayrik

Ayrik

Yeah first thing I thought was oh sweet Command and Conquer! But, then I saw FPS and knew it was a duped name. Good luck, looks good, I wouldn't worry about copying art style though not every game can look different from each other.

5. weliketoparty

weliketoparty

looks very good. Good luck.

6. JamesArndt

JamesArndt

Yeah I wouldn't sweat art style...every game has to fall into an art style that other games share as well. The thing that would concern me is using the name of another popular game out there.

7. Kyena

Kyena

I would have to agree with the others. A good idea is to google for names you have in mind for your game. If you google it and come up with quite a few hits already, you might want to reconsider.

It's going to be super hard to get people to notice you if they are looking for your game but get another more established game in their search results :)

Other then that, that looks already very professional imo.