Search Unity

1. Unity 6 Preview is now available. To find out what's new, have a look at our Unity 6 Preview blog post.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity is excited to announce that we will be collaborating with TheXPlace for a summer game jam from June 13 - June 19. Learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

⭐⭐ Realistic Third Person Shooter v1.0 for Playmaker ⭐⭐

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Meka_Games, Jun 8, 2022.

1. trustpivot

trustpivot

Did you ever find a solution to this? I am guessing a lot of prospective and current buyers would like to be able to confidently integrate their Synty models with this asset.

2. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

This is because of the wrong use of the layer collision matrix.
    Please watch the tutorial video correctly. Make sure you set the tags and layers as in the video.

Also can you check if it's working by disabling "Animated Body" entirely.
    If it's working when you do this, this is because of the limb colliders.
    unnamed.png
    "Forearm" collider should not exceed Hand.
    It should stop at the wrist.

Generally, the reason for this is the "Weapon Collider" FSM on the gun. In this FSM, when the weapon comes into contact with something, it transitions the weapon to a non-firing state. This FSM is typically necessary to ensure that the weapon doesn't penetrate into the wall, especially when you get close to it.

3. Meka_Games

Meka_Games

Check my previous answer please

4. unity_7lHWwwRcpo9Aqg

unity_7lHWwwRcpo9Aqg

Hi, what do you change to make it jump higher from the ground?, cand you help me please im stuck with that...

5. trustpivot

trustpivot

I appreciate your response. I'm sorry I'm so noob. I will give it a go again.