Search Unity

Realistic FPS Prefab [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Deleted User, Apr 5, 2013.

1. jons190

jons190

[QUOTE="Make sure your player GameObject is named the same in all of your scenes, or set the FPS Player Saver component's Key to the same string (e.g., "Player") in all scenes. I'm getting that this is already set properly, though, since it's moving the player to the correct position.
    [/QUOT
    Hey TOny Li!

So I was working through this and decided to do a "start at base one" debug and noticed all of a sudden that I don't think the scene transition is working correctly.
    It swaps scenes fine, but the Player prefab does not drop in at the spawn point, but instead comes in where the FPS main prefab is physically located in the scene. (I had the two almost set on top of each other so it looked like the scene transition was working correctly)
    The steps I took to set it up:
    • Dragged and dropped the scene portal prefab from the save system asset folder in scene 1, made a empty game object in scene 2 and named it: SP_2
    • I have the save system setup and that seems to work fine. (load and save additions to the mane menu)
    • I have the rps player saver" script set up on both instances of the player prefab in each scene. with save across scenes and debug checked and the script attached on the "RFP Player" portion of the prefab.
    • I have the key "Player" set on both.
    • Scene portal destination names have been checked and seem to match.
    So, is there anything I am missing or did incorrectly that you can see? Is there anything specifically I should be looking for in the log file?
    I do see a debug entry/log that says :

"Loading scene golem_2 (spawnpoint) sp_2 object yada yada".... Or something close to the effect, which is all the right names so it looks like it's working fine int he logs, but the player character does not land o the actual spawn point game object int he scene.

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @jons190 - Do the example scenes included with the Save System for RFPSP work correctly?

When you switch scenes, does the player's equipment come through correctly? Is it only the player's position, or is it all saved data on the player?

In both scenes, inspect the FPS Player portion of the prefab, and on the FPS Player Saver component tick Debug. When you use the scene portal, you should line(s) that look like:
    FPSPlayerSaver.RecordSavedGameData:{...
    and/or
    FPSPlayerSaver.ApplySavedGameData:{...

If you don't see either of those lines, the FPS Player Saver isn't kicking in for some reason. If you do see those lines, but it's not setting the position correctly, I'll send you a patch that will log more detailed debug info. That should help us get to the bottom of the issue.

3. jons190

jons190

Ok just checked and I get two messages:

FPSPlayerSaver.RecordSavedGamedata:{ xxx.xxxx} (this comes with a whole slew of data, weapons loadouts positions mouse look etc...)

Then next I get

Savesystem: Loading scene {c_golem {spawn at sp2}

Then after that Rewired info (the pluging that handles the controls for the gamepad) kicks in. I don't see any thing that looks like:
    FPSPlayerSaver.ApplySavedGameData:{...

In fact I only get the two statements regarding savesystem.

Sample scene plays just fine....!!!!

4. jons190

jons190

5. TonyLi

TonyLi

In your scene, on the Save System GameObject, the Json Data Serializer component's Pretty Print checkbox is ticked. This just formats the save data in a more human-readable format, with line breaks and indentation. There's no other difference in functionality.

Is it possible that in your scenes, on the FPS Player GameObject, the FPS Player Saver component's Save Across Scene Changes isn't ticked?

Please feel free to send a reproduction project to tony (at) pixelcrushers.com and let me know what version of Unity to use. I'll be happy to take a look.

6. hsxtreme

hsxtreme

How to solve the lack of shadow of the trees and objects in the arms of the character?

7. jons190

jons190

H
    Hey Tony. I checked and double checked everything last night, to noavail. Today i am going to build out a blank project ( I was working in my production project ) and just use the save system and no other plugins and see if I can't get it working, as I know I had it working at one time. One other odd thing that I am wondering about. Remember your popup script? Well... I can get that working no problems on any other scene except my first scene. (the same scene that starts with the save project code) and now I am wondering if I have a script conflict or one of those odd unity bugs that seem to pup up out of no-where that is tripping all this up.

Anyway. I'm on dialup today, but will zip up the project and send it your way tomorrow morning when I'm back on the boradbeam. Thanks for all your help!

8. TonyLi

TonyLi

Sounds good. I'll keep an eye out for it.

9. jons190

jons190

Hey Tony Li. Happy Thursday. Just a quick follow up. I think I have this all working correctly now. Scene transitions are working great. I ended up pulling all pixel crushers code out of my project, deleting the assets, redownloading and re-install and then it all started working great. (on a side note, the old savesystem code also worked perfectly on a fresh test project I built out, so somehow the problem was localized to my troubled project ...)

I think I may have corrupted the main prefab in my problem project that started all these issues, but also, I think I have noticed some hankery around setting the "unique keys" on the various scripts. It's like, I set them and then go back and change them (edit a spelling or what not) and it won't remember the new key, but still remembers the old key.... Or even that I set them. If I leave them all blank, everything works great. If I start adding key names, things seem to stop working...

Anyway, Scene transitions with inventory pass-through work great.... Next up is setting up the auto save and loading screen integration. I'm sure I'll have a few questions...

Such as....
    With the standard "save and load" game features, is the expected behavior that the user loads up the game from exactly where they saved the game at, or at the start of the level in which they saved?

With the "checkpoint save" and "save on exit or pause for mobile " sub systems/scripts. Where/how will the player respawn? Is there a place to set the spawnpoints , like in the scene transition?
    Will the player automatically respawn, after death, where ever a "checkpoint saver" prefab is setup and is the last one used?

Will the player automatically respawn on reload where ever it last saves on the "save on exit" system?

Thanks!

10. TonyLi

TonyLi

If you're using prefab instances, maybe something is reverting the instance back to its prefab values. Another way to make them unique is to leave the key blank and assign a unique name to the GameObject itself. When the key it blank, it will use the GameObject name as the key.

Exactly where they saved. If your player is loading back at the start of the level, something's going wrong. Tick the Debug checkbox on the Save System and the player's FPS Player component to log info the console that might indicate what's going on.

The Save System doesn't currently tie into RFPS's respawns. Should I add that as a feature?

Weblox likes this.
  11. jons190

jons190

The Save System doesn't currently tie into RFPS's respawns. Should I add that as a feature?[/QUOTE]

Ya I think so. Not sure how RFPS spawn system really works yet , but something simple like the adding the same spawnpoint type system that is in the scene portal. That would give the end designer a lot of flexibility in coming up with respawn scenarios. Also maybe add a "keep current inventory items" type of option on respawn as well.

Give me a day or two and I can come up with a few Use Cases if you like.

12. TonyLi

TonyLi

Sounds good. I'll start to give this thought, too.

Weblox likes this.
  13. jons190

jons190

Alright, now for something different.

I would like to start to implement some "patrol" routing and "hunt the player" type functionality, but have no idea where to start

My question: Is the RFPS monster AI something that is specific to RFPS or is it built on some unity function (i.e. way points)

If specific to RFPS does anyone have a tutorial or best practices that I can reference to start messing about?

If not specific to RFPS, can someone point me to the right "terms" for this In unity (or a tutorial) so I can start mucking about in unity?

Thanks all.

Edit: Well, I figured out the waypoint system (Just loaded up the RFPS demo _sandbox scene and started deconstructing it out) and now have my monsters in my levels all out on walk abouts.

It seems fairly simple, but they will now "patrol" the way point group and jump out and attack and go back to their patrol route and turn around and do it all over again once they get to the end. rather then just standing about. Adds a much more "real" atmosphere to the levels.

Anyway, Does anyone know what the general performance costs are for this kind of the AI logic is? (and/or even how much performance the wave spawners use, if known)

I'm designing for mobile VR and every little feature adds more processor requirements, so I like to have a vague notion of what these kinds of operators cost, performance wise. It may turn out to be a " maybe I can "afford" a few, but if I add 20 it could bog down the system", sort of thing.

Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
  14. TonyLi

TonyLi

It's not super-efficient. But it might be efficient enough. The major culprits are that it runs a fairly expensive Physics.RaycastAll every frame to check for the player, and each AI does a check against all other AIs every frame. Unfortunately this means the number of checks is exponential. Two AIs will run two checks per frame. Ten AIs will run 100 checks per frame. Twenty AIs will run 400 checks per frame.

But before you consider replacing it, I suggest putting together a stress test scene with 50% more GameObjects (buildings, rocks, doodads, etc.) and 50% more NPCs than you think you'll ever have in a real scene. Put in all the other activity that you'll have in a normal gameplay scene, too. If this runs smoothly on your target platform, don't bother replacing it.

15. jons190

jons190

Boy I'll say! zoiks! I added five paths(waypoint groups) of about 3-5 waypoints each into my scene and just playing it on the comp in the editor and not even deployed to the VR device, the framerate dropped from 120 ish to 30 fps....

16. TonyLi

TonyLi

There are a few third party integrations that should perform better. I've used Tactical Shooter AI with RFPS 1.23, but I haven't tested it with higher version. I've used ICE Creature Control but not with RFPS, although it claims RFPS integration. ICE and Tactical Shooter AI are similar to RFPS's built-in AI in that they have basically a single component that provides a single behavior with values that you can tweak. There's also Behavior Designer, which also has RFPS integration. Behavior Designer is a behavior tree system, like what games such as Halo use. It's more flexible, letting you build more custom behavior, but leaves a little more work up to you to hook it up in the behavior tree editor. You can buy all kinds of behavior packs for it, though, such as squad and tactical formations.

17. 99thmonkey

99thmonkey

Realistic FPS and Edy's Vehicle Physics

Locky, Malbers, Weblox and 3 others like this.
  18. C_Occlusion

C_Occlusion

Thanks for sharing this...I have been working on something similar...Mine is not working very well...This has helped me a lot...Thanks...CO

99thmonkey likes this.
  19. JACKO4590

JACKO4590

@TonyLi hey mate. What's the best way to change the players pref ( like what's on the fps player script ) from the menu and saving it. Is there an easy way to acces the scripts from another scene and make changes or should I update the prefab and spawn that in every scene with the correct saved settings. ?

20. TonyLi

TonyLi

In your menu, set the PlayerPrefs value. For example, let's say you're using a Unity UI menu, and it has a toggle for Invulnerable. Point the toggle to a method like this:
    Code (csharp):
    1. void OnValueChanged(bool invulnerable) {
    2.     PlayerPrefs.SetBool("invulnerable", invulnerable);
    3.     FindObjectOfType<FPSPlayer>().invulnerable = invulnerable;
    4. }
    And add a script to the FPS Player GameObject in your prefab that gets the PlayerPrefs value and sets FPSPlayer.invulnerable on Start:
    Code (csharp):
    1. void Start() {
    2.     GetComponent<FPSPlayer>().invulnerable = PlayerPrefs.GetBool("invulnerable");
    3. }
    If it should be included in a saved game, and if you're using the Dialogue System (sorry, I don't remember), write a custom persistent data component and add it to the FPS Player GameObject in your prefab. The Dialogue System includes a starter template script. The important methods are OnRecordPersistentData() and OnApplyPersistentData(). For example, you could use these methods to save the player's current Invulnerable value:
    Code (csharp):
    1. // Called when saving a game or before changing scenes:
    2. void OnRecordPersistentData() {
    3.     DialogueLua.SetVariable("invulnerable", GetComponent<FPSPlayer>().invulnerable);
    4. }
    6. // Called when loading a game or after changing scenes:
    7. void OnApplyPersistentData() {
    8.     GetComponent<FPSPlayer>().invulnerable = DialogueLua.GetVariable("invulnerable").AsBool;
    9. }
    If you're using the Save System for RFPS, you can do a similar thing with a custom Saver component.

Weblox likes this.
  21. Template974

Template974

Hello, removeRootPrefab is bugued?

22. ronie635

ronie635

Hi!

Sorry for my super-late reply and reaction to this - just got back from my holiday.
    Anyway, here's the log-file (fortunately not as long as the last one):
    LICENSE SYSTEM [201787 10:39:54] No start/stop license dates set

LICENSE SYSTEM [201787 10:39:54] Next license update check is after 2017-08-08T07:26:59

Built from '5.6/release' branch; Version is '5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54) revision 2646195'; Using compiler version '160040219'
    OS: 'Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit' Language: 'en' Physical Memory: 16344 MB
    BatchMode: 0, IsHumanControllingUs: 1, StartBugReporterOnCrash: 1, Is64bit: 1, IsPro: 0
    Initialize mono
    Mono path[0] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.1/Editor/Data/Managed'
    Mono path[1] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.1/Editor/Data/Mono/lib/mono/2.0'
    Mono path[2] = 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.1/Editor/Data/UnityScript'
    Mono config path = 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.1/Editor/Data/Mono/etc'
    Using monoOptions --debugger-agent=transport=dt_socket,embedding=1,defer=y,address=0.0.0.0:56656

COMMAND LINE ARGUMENTS:

C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\Unity.exe
    IsTimeToCheckForNewEditor: Update time 1502094419 current 1502091596
    C:/Users/Admin/Documents/fps 14
    Loading GUID <-> Path mappings...0.000053 seconds
    Loading Asset Database...0.009967 seconds
    Audio: FMOD Profiler initialized on port 54900
    AssetDatabase consistency checks...0.043817 seconds
    Initialize engine version: 5.6.1f1 (2860b30f0b54)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvldumdx.dll 22.21.13.8476]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 8081 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1 BC4=1 BC5=1
    Crash!!!
    SymInit: Symbol-SearchPath: 'C:/Program Files/Unity 5.6.1/Editor/Data/Mono;.;C:\Users\Admin\Documents\fps 14;C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\system32;SRV*C:\websymbols*http://msdl.microsoft.com/download/symbols;', symOptions: 530, UserName: 'Admin'
    OS-Version: 10.0.15063 () 0x100-0x1
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\Unity.exe:Unity.exe (0000000140000000), size: 67227648 (result: 0), SymType: 'PDB', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\Unity_x64.pdb', fileVersion: 5.6.1.24755
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll:ntdll.dll (00007FF8714A0000), size: 1945600 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntdll.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.447
    C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus\x64\aswhooka.dll:aswhooka.dll (00007FF861EA0000), size: 208896 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus\x64\aswhooka.dll', fileVersion: 17.5.3.9168
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL:KERNEL32.DLL (00007FF8711B0000), size: 712704 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNEL32.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.296
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll:KERNELBASE.dll (00007FF86E3D0000), size: 2396160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\KERNELBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll:eek:le32.dll (00007FF86EF50000), size: 1331200 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\ole32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll:combase.dll (00007FF86F120000), size: 3117056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\combase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.296
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll:ucrtbase.dll (00007FF86E2D0000), size: 1007616 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\ucrtbase.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.413
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll:RPCRT4.dll (00007FF86F6E0000), size: 1200128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\RPCRT4.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll:bcryptPrimitives.dll (00007FF86E6C0000), size: 434176 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\bcryptPrimitives.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll:GDI32.dll (00007FF870D70000), size: 159744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\GDI32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll:gdi32full.dll (00007FF86E140000), size: 1605632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\gdi32full.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.413
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll:msvcp_win.dll (00007FF86E620000), size: 630784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcp_win.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll:USER32.dll (00007FF870F70000), size: 1351680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll:win32u.dll (00007FF86E120000), size: 122880 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32u.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll:sechost.dll (00007FF870D10000), size: 364544 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\sechost.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\COMDLG32.dll:COMDLG32.dll (00007FF86EE40000), size: 1081344 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\COMDLG32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.332
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll:msvcrt.dll (00007FF870DA0000), size: 643072 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\msvcrt.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll:shcore.dll (00007FF86F620000), size: 696320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\shcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll:SHLWAPI.dll (00007FF86F5C0000), size: 331776 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHLWAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll:SHELL32.dll (00007FF86F810000), size: 21196800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SHELL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll:cfgmgr32.dll (00007FF86E9B0000), size: 299008 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\cfgmgr32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll:windows.storage.dll (00007FF86DA20000), size: 7282688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\windows.storage.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll:advapi32.dll (00007FF8710F0000), size: 659456 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\advapi32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll:kernel.appcore.dll (00007FF86D980000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\kernel.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll:powrprof.dll (00007FF86D930000), size: 311296 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\powrprof.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll:profapi.dll (00007FF86D910000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-nosymbols-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\profapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll:CRYPT32.dll (00007FF86E7E0000), size: 1871872 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\CRYPT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.296
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll:MSASN1.dll (00007FF86D9A0000), size: 69632 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSASN1.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll:WS2_32.dll (00007FF8712C0000), size: 442368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\WS2_32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll:OLEAUT32.dll (00007FF870C50000), size: 786432 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\OLEAUT32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.332
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll:IMM32.dll (00007FF8710C0000), size: 184320 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\IMM32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll:SETUPAPI.dll (00007FF86EA00000), size: 4435968 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\SETUPAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\FreeImage.dll:FreeImage.dll (0000000180000000), size: 2822144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\FreeImage.dll', fileVersion: 3.11.0.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL:HID.DLL (00007FF86C6F0000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\HID.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\TextureConverter.dll:TextureConverter.dll (00007FF83E5B0000), size: 6627328 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\TextureConverter.dll'
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\umbraoptimizer64.dll:umbraoptimizer64.dll (00007FF849080000), size: 1515520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\umbraoptimizer64.dll'
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLDAP32.dll:WLDAP32.dll (00007FF871260000), size: 376832 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLDAP32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\libcef.dll:libcef.dll (00007FF831A10000), size: 52191232 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\libcef.dll', fileVersion: 3.2062.1930.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL:pSAPI.DLL (00007FF86F6D0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\PSAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\ispc_texcomp.dll:ispc_texcomp.dll (00007FF848070000), size: 1523712 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\ispc_texcomp.dll'
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\slapi.dll:slapi.dll (00007FF83DF40000), size: 6692864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\slapi.dll', fileVersion: 15.0.9350.0
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.15063.483_none_26002d27e7c744a2\COMCTL32.dll:COMCTL32.dll (00007FF865260000), size: 2519040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_6.0.15063.483_none_26002d27e7c744a2\COMCTL32.dll', fileVersion: 6.10.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll:VERSION.dll (00007FF868890000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\VERSION.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll:OPENGL32.dll (00007FF864AE0000), size: 1183744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OPENGL32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll:GLU32.dll (00007FF857BD0000), size: 180224 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\GLU32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll:WINMM.dll (00007FF86BCF0000), size: 143360 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMM.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\LIBPQ.dll:LIBPQ.dll (00007FF845C20000), size: 1957888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\LIBPQ.dll', fileVersion: 9.3.2.14296
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL:IPHLPAPI.DLL (00007FF86CFC0000), size: 225280 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\IPHLPAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll:DNSAPI.dll (00007FF86D000000), size: 671744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\DNSAPI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll:NSI.dll (00007FF8711A0000), size: 32768 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\NSI.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll:WINHTTP.dll (00007FF869C00000), size: 880640 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINHTTP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll:WININET.dll (00007FF858F40000), size: 3334144 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WININET.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV:WINSPOOL.DRV (00007FF868E10000), size: 565248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSPOOL.DRV', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll:USERENV.dll (00007FF86D840000), size: 167936 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USERENV.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll:urlmon.dll (00007FF867960000), size: 1863680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\urlmon.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL:dhcpcsvc.DLL (00007FF865B60000), size: 106496 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll:WTSAPI32.dll (00007FF86A5D0000), size: 77824 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WTSAPI32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll:Secur32.dll (00007FF85BF70000), size: 49152 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\Secur32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEACC.dll:OLEACC.dll (00007FF8688F0000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\OLEACC.dll', fileVersion: 7.2.15063.447
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dll:USP10.dll (00007FF8688D0000), size: 102400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\USP10.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP100.dll:MSVCP100.dll (0000000072D80000), size: 622592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll:MSVCR100.dll (0000000072CA0000), size: 860160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR100.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.40219.325
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll:WINMMBASE.dll (00007FF86BA00000), size: 176128 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINMMBASE.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll:WSOCK32.dll (00007FF85A3A0000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WSOCK32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll:bcrypt.dll (00007FF86D4D0000), size: 151552 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\bcrypt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll:iertutil.dll (00007FF864090000), size: 2662400 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\iertutil.dll', fileVersion: 11.0.15063.447
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLL:CRYPTBASE.DLL (00007FF86D3C0000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTBASE.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLL:SSPICLI.DLL (00007FF86D810000), size: 196608 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\SSPICLI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\OpenRL.dll:OpenRL.dll (00000000006D0000), size: 12746752 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\OpenRL.dll', fileVersion: 1.5.100.10
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\embree.dll:embree.dll (00007FF830D60000), size: 13291520 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\embree.dll', fileVersion: 2.9.0.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\tbb.dll:tbb.dll (00007FF857260000), size: 409600 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\tbb.dll', fileVersion: 4.4.2016.127
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll:MSVCP120.dll (00007FF860990000), size: 679936 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCP120.dll', fileVersion: 12.0.21005.1
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll:MSVCR120.dll (00007FF860880000), size: 978944 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSVCR120.dll', fileVersion: 12.0.21005.1
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\OpenRL_pthread.dll:OpenRL_pthread.dll (0000000001320000), size: 61440 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\OpenRL_pthread.dll', fileVersion: 2.9.0.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll:uxtheme.dll (00007FF86C130000), size: 610304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\uxtheme.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\RTSSHooks64.dll:RTSSHooks64.dll (00000000031E0000), size: 225280 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\RivaTuner Statistics Server\RTSSHooks64.dll'
    C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9279_none_08e667efa83ba076\MSVCR90.dll:MSVCR90.dll (0000000071600000), size: 667648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.vc90.crt_1fc8b3b9a1e18e3b_9.0.30729.9279_none_08e667efa83ba076\MSVCR90.dll', fileVersion: 9.0.30729.9279
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll:mswsock.dll (00007FF86D220000), size: 376832 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\mswsock.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll:MSCTF.dll (00007FF871330000), size: 1466368 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\MSCTF.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.332
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextInputFramework.dll:TextInputFramework.dll (00007FF866400000), size: 532480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\TextInputFramework.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll:CoreUIComponents.dll (00007FF868F20000), size: 2957312 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreUIComponents.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll:CoreMessaging.dll (00007FF86B7B0000), size: 929792 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CoreMessaging.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll:ntmarta.dll (00007FF86CC70000), size: 200704 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ntmarta.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll:wintypes.dll (00007FF8695C0000), size: 1282048 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wintypes.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\usermgrcli.dll:usermgrcli.dll (00007FF86A4D0000), size: 86016 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\usermgrcli.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll:dwmapi.dll (00007FF86AA80000), size: 172032 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dwmapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL:dhcpcsvc6.DLL (00007FF865C40000), size: 90112 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dhcpcsvc6.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll:clbcatq.dll (00007FF870EC0000), size: 647168 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\clbcatq.dll', fileVersion: 2001.12.10941.16384
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll:wbemprox.dll (00007FF85BED0000), size: 65536 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll:wbemcomn.dll (00007FF85E2C0000), size: 532480 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wbemcomn.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll:wbemsvc.dll (00007FF85BF80000), size: 81920 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\wbemsvc.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll:fastprox.dll (00007FF8597C0000), size: 983040 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\wbem\fastprox.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll:CRYPTSP.dll (00007FF86D3D0000), size: 94208 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\CRYPTSP.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll:rsaenh.dll (00007FF86CE40000), size: 212992 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\rsaenh.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\Data\Mono\mono.dll:mono.dll (00007FF845300000), size: 2998272 (result: 0), SymType: 'PDB', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Unity 5.6.1\Editor\mono.pdb', fileVersion: 1.0.0.1
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ondemandconnroutehelper.dll:eek:ndemandconnroutehelper.dll (00007FF857440000), size: 110592 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ondemandconnroutehelper.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL:WINNSI.DLL (00007FF868200000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINNSI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll:mdnsNSP.dll (0000000071ED0000), size: 155648 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files\Bonjour\mdnsNSP.dll', fileVersion: 3.1.0.1
    C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll:rasadhlp.dll (00007FF85D1C0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dll:NLAapi.dll (00007FF86A630000), size: 98304 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\NLAapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\audioses.dll:audioses.dll (00007FF8674A0000), size: 1069056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\audioses.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.447
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL:MMDevAPI.DLL (00007FF867E00000), size: 421888 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\MMDevAPI.DLL', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.447
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\AVRT.dll:AVRT.dll (00007FF869340000), size: 45056 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\AVRT.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\DEVOBJ.dll:DEVOBJ.dll (00007FF86C490000), size: 163840 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\DEVOBJ.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\PROPSYS.dll:pROPSYS.dll (00007FF86A650000), size: 1662976 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\PROPSYS.dll', fileVersion: 7.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll:WINTRUST.dll (00007FF86D9C0000), size: 352256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\WINTRUST.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll:fwpuclnt.dll (00007FF866820000), size: 438272 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\fwpuclnt.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll:WINSTA.dll (00007FF86CA70000), size: 348160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\WINSTA.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll:dataexchange.dll (00007FF8579F0000), size: 290816 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dataexchange.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d11.dll:d3d11.dll (00007FF86AF20000), size: 3010560 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\d3d11.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll:dcomp.dll (00007FF86B8A0000), size: 1187840 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dcomp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.483
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxgi.dll:dxgi.dll (00007FF86C780000), size: 671744 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\dxgi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll:twinapi.appcore.dll (00007FF86C2E0000), size: 1507328 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\twinapi.appcore.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.332
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv:wdmaud.drv (00007FF8647E0000), size: 266240 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\wdmaud.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.447
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll:ksuser.dll (00007FF866650000), size: 36864 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\ksuser.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll:gpapi.dll (00007FF86C700000), size: 139264 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\gpapi.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv:msacm32.drv (00007FF865A20000), size: 53248 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\msacm32.drv', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll:MSACM32.dll (00007FF864830000), size: 114688 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\MSACM32.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll:midimap.dll (00007FF864DB0000), size: 40960 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\midimap.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll:cryptnet.dll (00007FF856380000), size: 192512 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll:d3d9.dll (00007FF841390000), size: 1609728 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\d3d9.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvldumdx.dll:nvldumdx.dll (00007FF866FF0000), size: 921600 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvldumdx.dll', fileVersion: 22.21.13.8476
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll:imagehlp.dll (00007FF870E40000), size: 118784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\imagehlp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.168
    C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvd3dumx.dll:nvd3dumx.dll (00007FF82E260000), size: 18247680 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nv_dispi.inf_amd64_2386fda73b467ac8\nvd3dumx.dll', fileVersion: 22.21.13.8476
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll:nvspcap64.dll (00007FF8675C0000), size: 1884160 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap64.dll', fileVersion: 3.1.2.31
    C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll:nvapi64.dll (00007FF8654D0000), size: 4448256 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvapi64.dll', fileVersion: 22.21.13.8476
    C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll:nvSCPAPI64.dll (00007FF865C60000), size: 958464 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll', fileVersion: 7.17.13.8476
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll:sxs.dll (00007FF86D770000), size: 630784 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\sxs.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.0
    C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll:dbghelp.dll (00007FF85A440000), size: 1740800 (result: 0), SymType: '-exported-', PDB: 'C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\dbghelp.dll', fileVersion: 10.0.15063.250

========== OUTPUTING STACK TRACE ==================

0x00007FF84139FD0C (d3d9) Direct3DCreate9Ex
    0x00007FF8413A167F (d3d9) Direct3DCreate9Ex
    0x00007FF8413B76A6 (d3d9) Direct3DCreate9Ex
    0x00007FF8413BCB68 (d3d9) Direct3DCreate9Ex
    0x00007FF8413BA81E (d3d9) Direct3DCreate9Ex
    0x0000000140B0BD75 (Unity) InitializeOrResetD3DDevice
    0x0000000140B0C33C (Unity) EditorInitializeD3D
    0x0000000140B0D065 (Unity) CreateD3D9GfxDevice
    0x0000000140AE3C3F (Unity) CreateRealGfxDevice
    0x0000000140B77374 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::Startup
    0x0000000140B8B233 (Unity) CreateClientGfxDevice
    0x0000000140AE8949 (Unity) GfxDevice::UnregisterNativeTexture
    0x0000000140AE8D9F (Unity) InitializeGfxDevice
    0x0000000141483278 (Unity) InitializeEngineGraphics
    0x00000001417233CD (Unity) Application::InitializeProject
    0x00000001417F25AE (Unity) WinMain
    0x0000000141AD7444 (Unity) strnlen
    0x00007FF8711C2774 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
    0x00007FF871510D51 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart

========== END OF STACKTRACE ===========

Thanks for your time!

23. TonyLi

TonyLi

Looks like it's having problems with DirectX 9. Since RFPSP is a complete project, it includes customized ProjectSettings. Check the player settings for your current build platform (Edit > Project Settings > Player), and try turning off Direct3D9 support in Other Settings, or switch to OpenGL, or tick Auto Graphics API for Windows. Also, update your video drivers and DirectX.

ronie635 likes this.
  24. ronie635

ronie635

Holy s**t, it worked. THANK YOU!!

25. TonyLi

TonyLi

Great! Which one fixed the issue? Or did you take the shotgun approach (press '3' ;)) and try all the suggestions in one go?

26. ronie635

ronie635

At first I tried disabling Direct3D9 and ticking Auto Graphics API for Windows, but what did the trick was the latter, since i tried it on a second project aswell. Thanks!

27. jons190

jons190

Alright. A question on the Wave spawner...
    RFPS 1.24 Unity 5.3.4xxxx

So I am working on a FPS for mobile VR. Got the whole system humming along nicely but noticed a sever Drag on performance once I loaded up about a dozen "zombie" NPC into my scene.

(on a side note I "reskinned" the zombies with t he Golem model from the asset store. It all seems to work perfectly.)

But having that many Zombies int he scene starts to limit performance. and mobile VR is all about optimizing the performance.

So, now I am wondering about setting up the wave spawner to maybe gain an edge on performance. That way I could have .... say three zombies out attacking the player, then after killing off the zombies, the player moves down the level. Then set the respawn trigger a few meters down the level and another series of zombies spawn up and attack.

That way I can only have three or so "monsters" in the level at one time instead of a dozen.
    I think I can even use the object pooler for the monsters, which is supposed to really help performance.

My question are , before I go down this route... Maybe someone else has already.

Would this actually be a performance gain? I tend to think I would be, but am not sure how the wave spawner code is set up.

Secondly. How? Are there any docs on setting up the wave spawner? Any YouTube tutorials? So far I haven't seemed to have found much on how to actually implement the wave spawner in RFPS.

Thanks all.

28. TonyLi

TonyLi

RFPSP's AI script is kind of CPU intensive so it's definitely best to spawn AI only when they're right around the corner from the player, instead of having all AIs active in the scene at start.

You don't need the wave spawner for this. You can just use an NPC Spawner. If you're using the Save System for RFPSP, here's what I suggest:

1. Set up an NPC Spawner on an empty GameObject, for example inside a room with a closed door.
      • Assign your zombie/golem to the NPC Prefab.
      • Set Spawn Delay to 0.
      • Set up Waypoint Group if you want.
      • Untick Unlimited Spawning.
      • Set Max Active NPCs and NPCs to Spawn to your desired values.
      • Deactivate the GameObject.
    2. Set up another empty GameObject with a big trigger collider, for example outside the door to the room.
      • Add a Trigger Event component.
      • Set the Tag Mask to Player.
      • Set the On Trigger Enter event to activate the NPC Spawner GameObject.
    When the player approaches the door and enters the trigger collider, it will activate the NPC Spawner, which will spawn the AIs.

Hormic likes this.
  29. jons190

jons190

Gonna try this this afternoon and into tonight and will report back on the Perf mon (unity profiler and ADB logcat) that I get. Thanks again tony Li! If I ever get this damb thing into the store, you're going to get a dev "consultation" credit! ;-)

Last edited: Aug 12, 2017
  30. GWStudio

GWStudio

hi every one I am trying to change muzzle flash to particle system >>> any idea

31. JACKO4590

JACKO4590

On the subject to the wave spawner. Iv had a dig around and manage to set it up so when all waves are done it doesn't reset back to wave 1.

But how to I finish it off? Cause now it just keep resetting wave 4 over and over again.
    Can this be set up with dialogue system?

At the start of the scene the player has to press a button that will enable to gameobject that will start the wave spawner. What's the best way to end it and allow the next area to open once the game knows the player had finished all waves of the wave spawner?

32. TonyLi

TonyLi

I think the cleanest way is to add code to WeaponBehavior.cs. Where it shows the muzzle flash renderer, instead show your particle system.

Without something like the Dialogue System, you'd have to edit WaveManager.cs and change this code:
    Code (csharp):
    1. //start again from first wave if last wave was completed
    2. lastWave = true;
    3. waveNumber = 1;
    to something like this:
    Code (csharp):
    1. //skip the last wave and stop
    2. yield break;
    You could also write it to finish the last wave, but the code would be a little longer. It's shorter code-wise to just add an empty wave at the end.

However, since you're using the Dialogue System, you can use a trick to finish the wave and open the next area:
    1. Create a GameObject with a Sequence Trigger set to OnStart.
    2. Set the Sequence to something like this:
      Code (sequencer):
      1. SetEnabled(WaveManager,false,Wave Manager);
      2. SetActive(Barrier,false)
      where the third parameter to SetEnabled ("Wave Manager") is the name of your Wave Manager GameObject, and the first parameter to SetActive ("Barrier") is the name of a GameObject to deactivate (for example).
    3. Save the GameObject as a prefab, then delete it from the scene or deactivate it.
    4. Set up a final wave that only spawns this prefab.
    So when the "last wave" runs, it will spawn the Sequence Trigger, which will disable the Wave Manager and do whatever else you want, such as removing the Barrier GameObject so the player can proceed.

33. C_Occlusion

C_Occlusion

I have emailed Azuline Studios and received no reply...I am trying to get information on how to change the soldier to another model...I know how to change the zombie, but I want to add a character that shoots at the player...If I am missing a tutorial somewhere or if anyone has any information that will help me, I would really appreciate it...Thanks, CO

34. Deleted User

Deleted User

Hey everyone, apologies for my absence from the forums and for missing the July release date I had mentioned earlier. I've been very busy lately, but the third person mode is almost done. Planning on a release this month. Here is a demo of the new update so far (press the c key to toggle third person mode):

There are a few missing animations still (bow, and some prone animations) as well as an issue with the shield sprinting angles, but they will be fixed. I will try to get back to you about your questions as soon as I can.

Thanks for your patience & support.

35. Takahama

Takahama

Nice work like always Azuline! i got 2 requests tho
    1) While running to a bump, character can launch into air like it was a race car on a ramp.
    2) Please make a rifle with simple model that utilizes physics based projectile bullets. I tried a lot but i got same error every time! (Some hits doesnt register whatever i do, bullets pass trough objects, terrain and NPCs)

36. JACKO4590

JACKO4590

@Azuline-Studios Mate well done on the update.
    1 thing i noticed in the demo is there is no recoil on 3rd person unlike what it is on 1st person. Holding down fire on 3rd person means they can now not need so much skill.

Also is this update only containing 3rd person animations? if so i might not update and start working on my custom scripts for v1.27 now as my game wont need 3rd person.

37. GWStudio

GWStudio

thanks for replying to my question .. but i am weak in programming so i hope u help me to add that line ... thanks any way

38. TonyLi

TonyLi

It's somewhat complicated. Perhaps a better solution would be ask to Azuline Studios if they'd consider adding support for this in the next release.

39. hammerdown56

hammerdown56

Hi, Sorry if I'm doing this wrong but I've never used a forum before and I'm new to this one. I just purchased RFPS from the asset store and am impressed so far. I'm trying to use RFPS with Emerald AI using Unity 5.6.0b3. I changed the scripts as Emerald's instructions and the AI model works fine with no errors. My problem is with the player not inflicting damage to the AI. I hope, I'm just overlooking something and its a minor issue. I would like to use them together if I can. Could someone please help? And again please excuse me if I'm using the forum wrong.

40. 99thmonkey

99thmonkey

41. hammerdown56

hammerdown56

Thank you for the reply. I have followed the tutorial several times, and I don't have any errors. The AI attacks the player and he receives damage and when the player shoots the AI I get blood splatter but no damage.

42. maxaud

maxaud

Nice work! Excited to see these changes come out. Another bug that I haven't seen mentioned is that if you drop a weapon while in 3rd person it doesn't switch to the next weapon. Additionally, you can continue to drop a lot of the same weapon.

43. KrytalityStudios

KrytalityStudios

Beautiful work on the upcoming update! I look forward to it!

Deleted User likes this.
  44. venderant

venderant

Thank you for this wonderful asset! I have a few beginner-ish questions:

1. How could I change the health GUI element to display "Health: (currenthitpoints)/(maxhitpoints)"?

2. How could I create a similar stamina GUI element, displaying "Stamina: (currentstamina)/(maxstamina)"?

3. The reason I'd like to display maxhitpoints and maxstamina is that I'd like to add pickup items that permanently add +5 to those variables. How could I modify the healthpickup script to add to maxhitpoints (or maxstamina) instead of currenthitpoints?

4. Finally, what is the best way to add pickup notification messages, like "Picked up 20 arrows"?

Sorry if these questions seem awfully basic, or have already been answered in this long thread.

45. TonyLi

TonyLi

I'm not the developer, but I'll try to help a bit.
    Modify the script RFPSP / Scripts / HUD / HealthText.cs.

You'll have to write a new script. You could make a copy of something like the HungerText script. The relevant variable is the FPSRigidBodyWalker's staminaForSprint.

This is something in which you don't have to actually modify the RFPSP scripts. When you pick up something, RFPSP sends the message PickUpItem() to the GameObject. Just add another script with a PickUpItem() method that increases the FPSPlayer script's maxHitPoints or FPSRigidBodyWalker's staminaForSprint.

Add a script with a PickUpItem() method. You'll need some way to display messages for a duration. If you're using the Dialogue System for Unity (which has RFPSP integration), show it as an alert:
    Code (csharp):
    1. void PickUpItem() {
    2.     DialogueManager.ShowAlert("Picked up 20 arrows");
    3. }
    If the Dialogue System is overkill for the needs of your game, there are other good message-displaying assets on the Asset Store, or you could script your own. (And if you're not using the Dialogue System but you need a way to save and load games or remember stats across scene changes, there's the Save System for Realistic FPS Prefab. Links to both assets are in my signature.)

46. venderant

venderant

Thank you! I've successfully modified my healthtext, but I'm having trouble creating a staminatext. I've duplicated hungertext and tried modifying it, but hungertext seems to refer back to a lot of hungergui parameters in FPSPlayer. I don't know if I need to replicate those for stamina (and if so, whether the stamina ones should go in FPSPlayer or in FPSRigidBodyWalker). So far what I've written doesn't return any compile errors but also doesn't display on the screen.

The Dialogue System looks great - I'll be picking it up soon.

47. TonyLi

TonyLi

You'll need to make FPSRigidBodyWalker's staminaForSprintAmt variable public so you can access it your script. Then you can
    Code (csharp):
    1. var fpsRigidBodyWalker = FindObjectOfType<FPSRigidBodyWalker>();
    2. ...
    3. text = fpsRigidBodyWalker.staminaForSprintAmt + " / " + fpsRigidBodyWalker.staminaForSprint
    Thanks!

48. venderant

venderant

Okay, I was actually quite wrong about getting my health to display as "Health: (current)/(max)". My script is displaying the current health of my scene's FPS Player object, as it should, but displaying the max health of the FPS Player prefab, which it shouldn't. I end up with nonsensical displays like "Health: 125/100", because the FPS Player scene object has a higher max health than the FPS Player prefab. I've been trying to figure this out for hours to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Code is below:

Code (CSharp):
    1. //HealthText.cs by Azuline Studios© All Rights Reserved
    2. using UnityEngine;
    3. using System.Collections;
    5. public class HealthText : MonoBehaviour
    6. {
    7.     //draw health amount on screen
    8.     [HideInInspector]
    9.     public float healthGui;
    10.     private float oldHealthGui = -512;
    11.     [Tooltip("Color of GUIText.")]
    12.     public Color textColor;
    13.     [Tooltip("Offset from total screen width to position GUIText.")]
    14.     public float horizontalOffset = 0.0425f;
    15.     [Tooltip("Offset from total screen height to position GUIText.")]
    16.     public float verticalOffset = 0.075f;
    17.     [Tooltip("Scaled GUIText size, relative to screen size.")]
    18.     public float fontScale = 0.032f;
    19.     [Tooltip("True if negative HP should be shown, otherwise, clamp at zero.")]
    20.     public bool showNegativeHP = true;
    21.     private GUIText guiTextComponent;
    22.     private float oldWidth;//to track screen size change
    23.     //private FPSPlayer fpsplayerscript;
    24.     private GameObject player;
    25.     private float maxhealth;
    28.     void Start()
    29.     {
    30.         guiTextComponent = GetComponent<GUIText>();
    31.         guiTextComponent.material.color = textColor;
    32.         guiTextComponent.fontSize = Mathf.RoundToInt(Screen.height * fontScale);
    33.         oldHealthGui = -512;
    34.         oldWidth = Screen.width;
    35.         player = GameObject.FindGameObjectWithTag("Player");
    36.         GetComponent <FPSPlayer> ();
    37.         maxhealth = player.maximumHitPoints;
    38.     }
    40.     void Update()
    41.     {
    42.         ////only update GUIText if value to be displayed has changed
    43.         if (healthGui != oldHealthGui || oldWidth != Screen.width)
    44.         {
    45.             if (healthGui < 0.0f && !showNegativeHP)
    46.             {
    48.                 guiTextComponent.text = "Health: 0" + "/" + maxhealth.ToString();
    49.             }
    50.             else
    51.             {
    53.                 guiTextComponent.text = "Health: " + healthGui.ToString() + "/" + maxhealth.ToString();
    54.             }
    55.             guiTextComponent.pixelOffset = new Vector2(Screen.width * horizontalOffset, Screen.height * verticalOffset);
    56.             guiTextComponent.fontSize = Mathf.RoundToInt(Screen.height * fontScale);
    57.             oldWidth = Screen.width;
    58.             oldHealthGui = healthGui;
    59.         }
    61.     }
    62. }

49. TonyLi

TonyLi

Try these steps:
    In HealthText.cs, add/edit the 3 lines marked [ADD ME]:
    Code (csharp):
    1.     private float oldWidth;//to track screen size change
    3.     private FPSPlayer fpsPlayer; //[ADD ME]
    5.     void Start(){
    6.         fpsPlayer = FindObjectOfType<FPSPlayer>(); //[ADD ME]
    7.         guiTextComponent = GetComponent<GUIText>();
    8.         guiTextComponent.material.color = textColor;
    9.         guiTextComponent.fontSize = Mathf.RoundToInt(Screen.height * fontScale);
    10.         oldHealthGui = -512;
    11.         oldWidth = Screen.width;
    12.     }
    14.     void Update (){
    15.         //only update GUIText if value to be displayed has changed
    16.         if(healthGui != oldHealthGui || oldWidth != Screen.width){
    17.             if(healthGui < 0.0f && !showNegativeHP){
    18.                 guiTextComponent.text = "Health : 0";
    19.             }else{
    20.      /*ADD ME*/ guiTextComponent.text = "Health : "+ healthGui.ToString() + " / " + Mathf.Round(fpsPlayer.maximumHitPoints);
    21.             }

For stamina, these steps should do it:

1. Edit FPSRigidBodyWalker.cs and make staminaForSprintAmt public:
    Code (csharp):
    1. public float staminaForSprintAmt;//actual duration amt allowed for sprinting modified by scripts

2. Create a script named StaminaText.cs containing this:
    Code (csharp):
    1. using UnityEngine;
    3. public class StaminaText : MonoBehaviour
    4. {
    5.     [Tooltip("Color of GUIText.")]
    6.     public Color textColor;
    7.     [Tooltip("Offset from total screen width to position GUIText.")]
    8.     public float horizontalOffset = 0.0425f;
    9.     [Tooltip("Offset from total screen height to position GUIText.")]
    10.     public float verticalOffset = 0.075f;
    11.     [Tooltip("Scaled GUIText size, relative to screen size.")]
    12.     public float fontScale = 0.032f;
    13.     private GUIText guiTextComponent;
    14.     private float oldWidth;//to track screen size change
    16.     private FPSRigidBodyWalker walker;
    17.     private float oldStaminaAmt = -1;
    19.     void Start()
    20.     {
    21.         walker = FindObjectOfType<FPSRigidBodyWalker>();
    22.         guiTextComponent = GetComponent<GUIText>();
    23.         guiTextComponent.material.color = textColor;
    24.         guiTextComponent.fontSize = Mathf.RoundToInt(Screen.height * fontScale);
    25.         oldWidth = Screen.width;
    26.     }
    28.     void Update()
    29.     {
    30.         //only update GUIText if value to be displayed has changed
    31.         if (oldStaminaAmt != walker.staminaForSprintAmt || oldWidth != Screen.width)
    32.         {
    33.             guiTextComponent.text = "Stamina: " + Mathf.Round(walker.staminaForSprintAmt) + " / " + walker.staminaForSprint;
    34.             guiTextComponent.pixelOffset = new Vector2(Screen.width * horizontalOffset, Screen.height * verticalOffset);
    35.             guiTextComponent.fontSize = Mathf.RoundToInt(Screen.height * fontScale);
    36.             oldWidth = Screen.width;
    37.             oldStaminaAmt = walker.staminaForSprintAmt;
    38.         }
    39.     }
    40. }

3. Copy the prefab Assets / RFPSP / Objects / HUD / HealthText. Rename it StaminaText. Remove the HealthText scripts from the main GameObject and the child GameObject, replacing them with the StaminaText script above. Set the main GameObject's Text Color to white (including alpha=255). Set the child's Text Color to black (including alpha=255). Set the prefab active.

4. Add an instance of the prefab to your scene. You'll need to fiddle with the Transform position and/or StaminaText's Horizontal and Vertical Offsets to position it where you want.

Deleted User likes this.
  50. venderant

venderant

All of that worked. Thank you so much for this amazing help! With your help and Dialogue System (which I just bought) and RFPSP I now have framework for my game. Thank you!

Deleted User likes this.