Search Unity

Realistic FPS Prefab [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Deleted User, Apr 5, 2013.

1. Johns_Art

Johns_Art

Thanks for the reply!
    Btw, my UI pause menu hasn't animations :/ this is strange... the buttons just use a normal UI Button fade system...
    About disabling that component looks a good choice, but what about enemy NPCs?

2. TonyLi

TonyLi

What's going wrong? Do they not work when Time.timeScale is 0?

If you're using RFPS's built-in AI, they're a little more complicated to disable. And then there's the Wave Manager, and all kinds of other time-based things. I think setting Time.timeScale to 0 is the best option.

Johns_Art likes this.
  3. Johns_Art

Johns_Art

Thanks for the help! But i've fixed it. I just noticed now that the Canvas from RFPS that i'm using, lacked of an important component for UI interaction(the Graphic Raycaster script).
    So, for future issues, if someone will have this problem, go check the canvas! :)

4. monte_carlo

monte_carlo

Hello all,
    Apologies if this is a simple question,
    Is there a way to adjust the fp camera position, couldn’t find an option for it, any help appreciated.
    Thanks

5. Oderus_Urungus

Oderus_Urungus

Something I've been working on for a good while now. It's a 2048x2048 terrain, so this is just one little section. I made my girlfriend play, who isn't a gamer at all, so forgive the noob that she is.

C_Occlusion and Mark_01 like this.
  6. TonyLi

TonyLi

7. JC_LEON

JC_LEON

Hi ..I purchased this great asset too much time ago but really never used it deep..
    I would t ask how much is difficult to shift the original weapons (and hands) with custom models.. specifically i have FPS Weapons and all Irobelly Weapons pack from asset store i would to use

many thanks in advance for your help..

8. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hello all,

I have replaced the default Player character weapon models and arms with all new ones including new Sniper Riffle, Rocket Launcher, Grenade and Yes Dual Weilding Pistols :)

A question often asked is is it hard and the answer for me is Yes its much worse than a living nightmare due to the RFPS systems. It has taken me more than two weeks with days up to 22 hours a day non stop work. Crashed Unity many times which is something I have not experienced before as it is extremely stable and kind unlike RFPS. Taken my project out completely twice and corrupted RFPS and the player/weapons which has meant deleting the project and reinstalling from scratch which takes almost 3 hours a time due to having over 350 thousand items in the project.

Having said that the new weapons are in and all work fine and just fine tweaking left to do where I could improve things somewhat. e.g adding some additional weapon effects, bullet clip reloads in third person view and so on which given RFPS could take quite some further time as everything is problematical.

As said all weapons work fine, together with pickups and ammo and when picked up I can drop them all and recollect and scroll through all 10 new weapons added to select one required for use, however I have a problem...

In Player weapons in the left hand side weapons area list for setting FP and TP weapons I can reorder them to match the order needed Yes. i.e. 0 - 9 for use with the the Keyboard number selection of weapons, however I am unable to get my weapons selection via keyboard to work for weapons 8 and 9. - why? Well because on the right hand side in the list of weapons area for FP weapons where we also have to add to the list of weapons in correct order slots 8 and 9 were(are) previously occupied with other weapons and that list cannot be re-ordered by dragging or moving the weapons list order which is not possible as that feature does not exist. Now the weapons indicated in slots 8 and 9 here I have been unable to change physically as if I change them to my new weapons 8 and 9 RFPS and the player goes manic again and does not work - even if in the actual (default) weapons prefabs settings I change as I need them appropiately on the actual old default weapons/pickups Properties prefabs that is ignored by RFPS....

My Problem and Question if anyone can provide any advice help or guidance is simply - How can I Remove/Delete any weapon I choose from the fps/tp slots SAFELY - obviously referring to old ones that I don't want at all such as 3 uneeded grenades, shield, katana and so on, so I can then remove the two weapons existing in the slots 8 and 9 and place my new weapons 8 and 9 in there? without of course killing RFPS completely?

For some reason it seems to be the case that some default weapons cannot be deleted from the RFPS system? Why not? Presumably there seems to be a list - I guess an Array somewhere perhaps in code, possibly hard coded that must be respected?

This of course is only relevant to the weapon order in respect to Keyboard selection as all my new weapons are selectable in order via mouse scroll.

I have to make more project backups as I fear getting to grips with this issue is likely to be painfull further yet if I take a sledge hammer to the problem which is likely needed.

My only other alternative may be to use an Inventory for weapon selection.

Thank for any help as always.

Peter

9. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi Peter,
    That list is in Player Weapons. In the Hierarchy window, select FPS Main > FPS Weapons. In the Inspector window, examine the Player Weapons component's Weapon Order list.

10. NickNovell

NickNovell

Hello,
    I need to have enemies holding a pistol. When I change lets say the idle animation and put the pilot/pistol idle animation, soldier bodies are going thtough the terrain and only the half of them showing. Why is this happening? Thank you.

11. claudiorodriguescampos

claudiorodriguescampos

Is it possible to control the enemy gunshot speed in RPFS?

12. petercoleman

petercoleman

Hi TonyLi,

Done now. Got all weapons working at last :)

I still have quite a bit of minor tweaking to do to perfect everything but may move on now as all is playable as is and I have so many other things yet to add and do. Fallen behind a bit on level dev and AI stuff as I have been all over the place recently adding new TSAI AI Enemy Characters, Uma Characters, Time of Day/Night, Volumetric Fog, and now the new Weapons so Level construction and content and all that goes with that has been held up quite a bit.

I need to add LipSync but no idea when as that would just hold me up for months I would think and don't want that at the moment - want some shooting :)

Peter

13. Mario167100

Mario167100

Thank you for the answer.
    One other short little question that probably doesn't belong here, but does your Love/Hate asset pack work for RFPS? I've been thinking about adding a small, karma system

14. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi,
    Love/Hate doesn't have a specific integration package for RFPS, but it works with it. For example, on AIs' CharacterDamage component, you can set up the OnDie() event to report a "killed NPC" deed. And you can add gossip triggers to NPCs so if they see the player kill a NPC, they can tell their friends when they run into them. If you're comfortable scripting, you can add other things, too. Love/Hate has a very simple API.

15. Mario167100

Mario167100

Thank you for the answer. I am sorta afraid of rescripting someone elses pack (Mostly because i'm still learning), but i'll try nonetheless

16. TonyLi

TonyLi

You don't need to rescript anything. The API means your own scripts can tell Love/Hate what to do, if that's what you want to do, without having to actually edit any Love/Hate scripts. And you can do many things in Love/Hate without scripting, too. It also has integrations with several popular visual scripting systems such as PlayMaker and Bolt if you prefer to use them. The Asset Store page (see my signature) has a link to a free evaluation version if you'd like to try it out.

17. Mario167100

Mario167100

Thanks again.
    Just one more question.
    Whenever i install RFPS, I can't preview my timeline animations. Like for example, let's say i make an animation of a cylinder going up into the sky and i want to preview without going into the game. Well, for reason the preview button doesn't work. I know it's because RFPS changing things within the project, but is there anyway i can make the preview button work again.

Attached Files:

18. TonyLi

TonyLi

RFPS's ProjectSettings set Time Scale to 0. Try this: Edit > Project Settings > Time. Set Time Scale to 1.

NickNovell likes this.
  19. F0GZ

F0GZ

How can i add hit animation (taken damage from player) to NPC?

20. unicat

unicat

Hi, is it possible to reduce the jump height somewhere. Can`t find it. Thanks.

21. TonyLi

TonyLi

FPS Main > FPS Player > FPS Rigid Body Walker > Movement Speeds > Jump Speed. You'll need to play around with the value. It's a scaled amount of force that's applied upward when the player jumps.

22. unicat

unicat

Ah ok, never thought of that. Thank you.

23. closetgeekshow

closetgeekshow

Getting a couple of weird errors in play mode.

First i get "IndexOutOfRangeException: Array index is out of range.
    PlayerCharacter.Start () (at Assets/RFPSP/Scripts/Player/PlayerCharacter.cs:292)" on Start, I customized the list of available weapons, could this be the issue somehow?

Secondly, I get "NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    AmmoPickup.PickUpItem () (at Assets/RFPSP/Scripts/Items/AmmoPickup.cs:52)
    UnityEngine.Component:SendMessageUpwards(String, Object, SendMessageOptions)
    FPSPlayer:Update() (at Assets/RFPSP/Scripts/Player/FPSPlayer.cs:835)" when attempting to pick up a standard ammo pickup (in this case the Ammo_Bow prefab.

Any idea on what I could have done wrong? I grabbed the FPS Main prefab directly and with the exception of changing the weapons order haven't changed anything.

on Unity 2017.4.12f1 (64-bit) and RFPS 1.45

Attached Files:

• asdf.PNG
      asdf.PNG
      File size:
      29.9 KB
      Views:
  24. NickNovell

NickNovell

Hello. anyone managed to use MSVehicleSystem? If not anyone used another vehicle system with success? Thank you.

25. closetgeekshow

closetgeekshow

RedHawk posted a video and some code last year about integrating Edy's Vehicle System - https://redhwk.wordpress.com/realistic-fps-and-edys/

99thmonkey and NickNovell like this.
  26. RangePlusOne

RangePlusOne

Hey all, new dev here - I've successfully combined the RFPS and Tactical AI.
    The tactical AI will attack me (the player) but if I drop in the RFPS zombies or any of the RFPS bots, the TAI wont appear interested in the RFPS npcs even if I apply the TAI target script.

Anyone have any experience on getting this to work together?

27. twangydave

twangydave

I had issues with this and was planning to come back to it at some stage. I seem to remember thinking it was probably related to getting the TEAM settings right.

28. TonyLi

TonyLi

Save System 1.1.0 for Realistic FPS Prefab Available

Version 1.1.0 of the Save System for Realistic FPS Prefab is now available on the Asset Store. It has these improvements:
    • Improved: Now uses FPS Spawned Object Manager, which also adds reloaded spawned object back to Azu Object Pool. You can use this, for example, to save the state of arrows that have been shot into the scene.
    • Improved: Timed Event now has option to time by # of frames.
    • Improved: Tag masks in Trigger Event & Collider Event now support >32 tags.
    • Save System: Added Assign Unique Key menu item for Saver components.
    • Save System: Animator Saver now saves animator parameters.
    • Save System: If Active Saver activates inactive target, it now also tells target's other savers to apply data.
    If you have the Dialogue System for Unity, you don't need the Save System. The Dialogue System already includes save & load for RFPS. The Save System is just an inexpensive, easy way to add saved games and persistence across scene changes if your project doesn't need conversations, barks, and quests.

29. RangePlusOne

RangePlusOne

If you find a way please let me know - still trying to work it out here..

Also, I noticed that light reflects off the RPFS weapons and a bit off the arms when I'm behind a wall. The wall does have two-sided shadows enabled. I have tried editing different lighting settings on the players cameras and the directional light but no changes, any tips?

(gif here:: https://gyazo.com/21b40e5bdc5e7385ace50e88c39d271b)

Thanks

UPDATE:: I found that disabling Two Camera Setup in the FPS Camera fixes it. Im not sure why as I was just flipping switches and just trying to fix this annoying problem..

Any help in understanding this better would be mucho-appreciate-o

(gif here:: https://gyazo.com/b06abbdd724aea353ea2d023da6a7f9d)

Last edited: Oct 27, 2018
  30. halo_of_the_sun

halo_of_the_sun

Hey Tony, I'm play testing a build version of my game using the Save System for RFPS. When I continue a game it loads in the right scene but the health and weapons are reset. Any ideas on what I could be missing? I have the FPS Player Saver on every scene.
    All the best
    Update: It works just fine in Editor, it's only acting up in the build

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
  31. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @vincent_lade - What versions of Unity and the Save System are you using? What platform are you building for?

Are you using a SceneTransitionManager component? (It's an optional component, not typically used with RFPS.)

Can you please:
    • Tick all of the Debug checkboxes on the Save System GameObject (SaveSystem, DataSerializer, and SavedGameDataStorer).
    • Make a development build.
    • Play the build and reproduce the problem.
    • Send me a copy of the log file?

32. halo_of_the_sun

halo_of_the_sun

The Unity version is 2017.1.1 and the Save System is version v1.0.4 and the build is for Windows (x86_64)
    I have the SceneTransitionManager on each scenes Save System.

I'll try those steps below and send the log file

33. TonyLi

TonyLi

Thanks! I recommend updating to version 1.1.0 if possible. (To be safe, make a backup first, as when importing any package.)

34. RangePlusOne

RangePlusOne

Just another question about post processing effect, which camera do they go on? I seem to have 0 luck with seeing any improvements on anti-aliasing, bloom or motion blur.

35. Dumad123

Dumad123

I want to enable an image effect and a screen overlay whenever I zoom with the gun. However, I am not sure where I should look in the code to add this functionality. Is there somewhere where it has a "is Zoomed in" Boolean?

36. llJIMBOBll

llJIMBOBll

Code (CSharp):
    1. public FPSPlayer Player;
    3. void SomeFunction()
    4. {
    5. if(Player.zoomed)
    6. Debug.Log("Player Is Zoomed");
    7. }

TonyLi likes this.
  37. halo_of_the_sun

halo_of_the_sun

Hey Tony, made another build and same issue, found this at the bottom of the Log:

Save System: No SavedGameDataStorer found on Save System. Adding PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer.
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

Save System: No DataSerializer found on Save System. Adding JsonDataSerializer.
    (Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/DebugBindings.gen.cpp Line: 51)

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    at FPSPlayer.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    (Filename: Line: -1)

Unloading 10 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 6.727564 ms

Unloading 38 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 17049.
    Total: 7.120898 ms (FindLiveObjects: 0.663556 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.381778 ms MarkObjects: 5.213784 ms DeleteObjects: 0.860890 ms)

WARNING: BC6H/BC7 texture format is not supported, decompressing texture
    Unloading 9 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 19.160025 ms

Unloading 433 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 28678.
    Total: 26.337812 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.560890 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.549334 ms MarkObjects: 16.488466 ms DeleteObjects: 7.737788 ms)

38. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @vincent_lade - Do your Save Systems have SavedGameDataStorer and DataSerializer components? If not, add a PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer and JsonDataSerializer. (Or DiskSavedGameDataStorer and/or BinaryDataSerializer if you prefer.)

If you do a build of just the Save System's DemoScene1 and DemoScene2, does that work correctly? (I just tested a Windows build here, and it works.)

Are you using AutoSaveLoad, or a regular save/load menu?

I'm not sure what's going on with this error:

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object [blank] at FPSPlayer.LateUpdate ()

After trying to continue your game, please check the output_log.txt file. Let me know if that NullReferenceException error is in it. I'm trying to determine if it occurs near the same time that you continue your game, or if it occurs later such as when you quit the game.

39. halo_of_the_sun

halo_of_the_sun

PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer and JsonDataSerializer are on all Save Systems. The build uses the checkpoints as the autosaving feature, with 'continue' in the main menu loading the latest:
    public void LoadGame () { PixelCrushers.SaveSystem.LoadFromSlot(1);})

It works just fine in the beginning of the game, but then I noticed 3 things when testing again: Some scene transitions skip the loading screen (StandardSceneTransitionManager is on everything) and that's when everything resets on entering the new scene. Also when killed by an enemy it loads the last checkpoint but the ammo is updated (as in the ammo used before dying is gone when restarting the scene). I noticed ammo that I placed in the level are missing as well in the build (They have the Destructible Saver).

upload_2018-11-4_15-13-55.png upload_2018-11-4_15-14-35.png upload_2018-11-4_15-17-7.png

output_log (nevermind the Playmaker errors I'm fixing those soon)
    Initialize engine version: 2017.1.1f1 (5d30cf096e79)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
    Version: Direct3D 9.0c [nvldumdx.dll 23.21.13.8873]
    Renderer: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
    Vendor: NVIDIA
    VRAM: 4029 MB (via DXGI)
    Caps: Shader=30 DepthRT=1 NativeDepth=1 NativeShadow=1 DF16=0 INTZ=1 NULL=1 RESZ=0 SlowINTZ=0 ATOC=1 BC4=1 BC5=1
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Timeline.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\MeshBakerCore.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\MeshBakerCore.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\ConditionalExpression.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\ConditionalExpression.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\PlayMaker.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro-2017.1-1.0.56-Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\TextMeshPro-2017.1-1.0.56-Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: D:\UnityProjects\deathbloom_test08_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    - Completed reload, in 0.018 seconds
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Pass '' has no vertex shader
    WARNING: Shader Unsupported: 'Hidden/VR/BlitCopyFromTexArray' - Setting to default shader.
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

<RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 0.684000 ms
    Setting up 4 worker threads for Enlighten.
    Thread -> id: 220c -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2734 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 6f4 -> priority: 1
    Thread -> id: 2850 -> priority: 1
    Save System: No SavedGameDataStorer found on Save System. Adding PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer.

Save System: No DataSerializer found on Save System. Adding JsonDataSerializer.

Unloading 8 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    UnloadTime: 61.090303 ms

Unloading 26 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 35338.
    Total: 16.004910 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.435113 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.660000 ms MarkObjects: 13.175128 ms DeleteObjects: 0.734667 ms)

Unloading 7 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    ArgumentOutOfRangeException: startIndex + length > this.length
    Parameter name: length
    at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at iTween.Stop (UnityEngine.GameObject target, System.String type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenFsmAction.OnExitiTween (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmOwnerDefault anOwner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenRotateTo_OnExit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState.OnExit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.ExitState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.StopAndReset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.Stop () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at PlayMakerFSM.OnDisable () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnloadTime: 52.134736 ms

Unloading 86 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 35358.
    Total: 14.664463 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.427113 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.683112 ms MarkObjects: 12.435572 ms DeleteObjects: 0.117777 ms)

Applying saved inventory.

Unloading 7 Unused Serialized files (Serialized files now loaded: 0)
    at System.String.Substring (Int32 startIndex, Int32 length) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at iTween.Stop (UnityEngine.GameObject target, System.String type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenFsmAction.OnExitiTween (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmOwnerDefault anOwner) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Actions.iTweenRotateTo_OnExit () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
    at HutongGames.PlayMaker.Fsm.ExitState (HutongGames.PlayMaker.FsmState state) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

UnloadTime: 16.026688 ms

Unloading 85 unused Assets to reduce memory usage. Loaded Objects now: 35372.
    Total: 14.516463 ms (FindLiveObjects: 1.289335 ms CreateObjectMapping: 0.400444 ms MarkObjects: 12.693350 ms DeleteObjects: 0.132444 ms)

Applying saved inventory.

Any help would be infinity appreciated!

Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  40. TonyLi

TonyLi

Thanks; that info is helpful. Does your main menu scene have a Save System GameObject? If not, please add one and configure it like the others.

The Save System GameObject acts as a "singleton" -- that is, it ensures that only one instance exists, and it sets that instance to survive scene changes. If you call PixelCrushers.SaveSystem.LoadFromSlot in your main menu scene and a Save System GameObject doesn't exist, it will need to create a new instance. Since it's new, it doesn't have a PlayerPrefsSavedGameDataStorer, SceneTransitionManager, etc. That may be why the Save System says that it can't find a data storer and is adding one. This instance then survives through the game.

41. halo_of_the_sun

halo_of_the_sun

Adding the Save System to everything and taking the Destructible Saver off the weapons and ammo seemed to fix things, no errors after a few tests. Thanks for all your help!

TonyLi likes this.
  42. TonyLi

TonyLi

Hi @vincent_lade - I'm glad it's working now! I think the key was to put the Save System GameObject in the first scene that uses the Save System -- that is, the main menu scene.

43. Jtuzi

Jtuzi

Is it possible to use UNET to support multiplayer games?

44. FatimaPro

FatimaPro

Hi
    I bought this package in March. Now i have updated it but i am still getting version 1.43. Can you please guide me regarding this?
    Thank you

45. TonyLi

TonyLi

There's sometimes a bug on the Asset Store. Click "Shop On Old Store". You should be able to update using the old store interface. Alternatively, go to your downloads section and manually click Download.

46. FatimaPro

FatimaPro

I have downloaded manually from downloads section but i am getting the same issue.

47. TonyLi

TonyLi

Try deleting the old package from your Asset Store cache, and then redownload.

Windows: C:\Users\[your username]\AppData\Roaming\Unity\Asset Store
    Mac: ~/Library/Unity/Asset Store/

48. amirhijab0

amirhijab0

Hi I Use Rfps v1.23
    When Good Soldiers Kill enemies Or I Give Them A Position To Go They Don't Shoot And I Can't Move Them.
    There are 2 Errors In Console That Say "
    NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

AI+<AttackTarget>c__Iterator3.MoveNext () (at Assets/RFPSP/Scripts/AI/AI.cs:878)

UnityEngine.SetupCoroutine.InvokeMoveNext (IEnumerator enumerator, IntPtr returnValueAddress) (at C:/buildslave/unity/build/Runtime/Export/Coroutines.cs:17)
    "
    &
    "
    In order to call GetTransformInfoExpectUpToDate, RendererUpdateManager.UpdateAll must be called first.
    "
    I Hope You Can Help Me.
    Thanks Alot.
    I'm Sorry For My Bad English.

49. FatimaPro

FatimaPro

Hi
    I did the same but i am still getting the version of 1.43. Also I am getting "Realistic FPS Prefab 143" pdf document in it. Can you please confirm that is the latest version also having the same pdf file or is it having with another name?
    Thanks in Advance

50. TonyLi

TonyLi

I just tested a refresh re-download in Unity 2017.3.1, and it correctly imported version 1.45. Azuline submitted RFPSP in Unity 5.2.5 and 2017.3.1. Maybe version 1.45 was only submitted for 2017.3.1+.