Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Realistic effects pack [Asset Store]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by kripto289, Apr 1, 2014.

1. This package does not support HDRP and since it's deprecated, it never will. You can try to upgrade the materials but I doubt the effect will work properly, although it's not entirely impossible.
    If you use HDRP (which is a preview package), you should read the HDRP documentation and update the materials.

2. Censureret

Censureret

@Lurking-Ninja Sorry i posted this on the wrong this was ment for the ralistic effect pack 4

3. HaddicusGames

HaddicusGames

I love the effects in this pack, but I'm still surprised there's no easy way to size the effects on the RFX4 effect settings script. Seems like a major miscalculation for release. I've tried to add the Particle System Scaler scripts to all the particle systems within effect 6 (Particles, core, distortions, explosion fog), and it has no affect on the scaling of the particles :(.

4. OsoriPD

OsoriPD

I had tried to build my new project with REpack v1...
    but, the build error occured.
    do you have any solution or advice about this?

"
    RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported - B5G6B5 UNorm (69).
    "

5. kripto289

kripto289

Hello,

Remove old version of the package and reimport it again.

6. Silveralby

Silveralby

Hi I have included REpack 4 in my project, I am trying an "effect with character" and I added a trigger that is hit by the effect. However, when the player approaches the trigger, the effect's radius becomes shorter and no longer hit the trigger. Instead, I would like the Player to be hit by the effect right at the trigger point.

Last edited: May 3, 2020
  7. Nitrox32

Nitrox32

I'm trying to get kripto effects 4 to work with Invector and Emerald AI. I have everything working except I would like to have the effects be able to detect multiple layers. How would I do this?

Last edited: Jun 15, 2020
  8. sansuno68

sansuno68

Hey Guys I am currently using a effect of this pack for my game and I just realized its just possible to see ur shot if, u r facing a collider. Is there a solution so I can shoot in the Air and still see the shot cuz I want it to be possible to miss a shot too....

9. duartedd

duartedd

Hey Sansuno for the misses cant you script the target to just something thats way off screen and then deactivate after however many seconds

10. duartedd

duartedd

Im trying to get RFX4 working with URP - it was working with the LWRP before but i upgraded to the URP (which is just a new name) just updated - and im not seeing alot of the shaders (all pink) ...I tried selecting and upgrading the shader as unity doc - i tried upgrading all shaders - i tried the import shader includes - not sure what else to try - trying to reimport the whole Realistic effects pack v4 folder now to see if that helps... i also tried to import from the asset store but only a few were actually updateable

11. kripto289

kripto289

Hello,
    The urp patch included to folder "urp and hdrp patches" (in the latest verison of the package)

12. duartedd

duartedd

Hey Kripto thanks for the reply - I dont see that in version 1.2.2 which is the latest version of the effects pack 4

13. kripto289

kripto289

1.2.2 is latest.
    The package must include this file
    "\Assets\KriptoFX\Realistic Effects Pack v4\HDRP and URP patches\URP Patch.unitypackage"

14. duartedd

duartedd

weird ya totally not seeing it - im just gonna create a brand new project and redownload and import

15. duartedd

duartedd

bingo that did it - thanks alot!

16. gliealonso

gliealonso

Hi,

So I just installed XR and some effects are weird now, the distortion per example, I read here that you were going to fix it and I was wondering when that would be? Some effects I was able to fix by following these instructions:

https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SinglePassInstancing.html

One of them isn't working though, and it is that portal effect from the pack 4, effect number 5.

I have added these codes, but the issue still happens that the portal is invisible for an eye:
    upload_2021-4-6_15-47-22.png
    upload_2021-4-6_15-47-59.png

Many thanks!
    Gabriel.

17. dpt2

dpt2

Is there URP support? I have pink after upgrading

18. kripto289

kripto289

Hello,
    You need to import the URP patch included in the folder. See the readme about it.