Search Unity

Bug Real Money Purchase Definition has null StoreIdentifiers in 3.0.0

Discussion in 'Economy' started by plotlessplot, Nov 17, 2022.

1. plotlessplot

plotlessplot

In Economy 3.0.0, we're having an issue where our RealMoneyPurchaseDefinition items (returned from GetRealMoneyPurchasesAsync()) have empty/null StoreIdentifiers.

In 2.0.4 it's working perfectly, so we decided to rollback, but I was wondering if you are aware of this issue and if a fix is imminent.

Thanks!

MiTschMR likes this.
  2. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @plotlessplot,

Thanks for reaching out to us, we are aware of this issue and have a fix that will go out in v3.1.0 of Economy. Unfortunately, until next update goes out the best course of action, if you are planning to use RealMoneyPurchases, is to rollback to 2.0.4 as you have done.

We have posted a warning message up on the documentation site until the new release is deployed.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

plotlessplot likes this.
  3. Pajgla

Pajgla

Hi @Laurie-Unity , I am trying to find a workaround for this problem for a while since I cannot find a way to rollback to previous package version. Is there any tutorial I can use? Found the official one but I have no other versions available besides 3.0.0

goranovs likes this.
  4. Laurie-Unity

Laurie-Unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Pajgla

I understand that the next Economy SDK release is gettign close, we are just waiting for it to get into the release pipeline.

In the meantime, you can roll back to 2.0.4 by editing the Economy entry in your /Packages/manifest.json file. That will force Editor to pull the earlier version (Some versions of editor will show the version history and let you revert in the Package Manager, but I guess you are on an Editor version that doesn't contain that option)

Pajgla likes this.