Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Real Fruits collection (>100 models) for Unity from VIZPARK ?

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by VIZPARK, Mar 16, 2021.

1. VIZPARK

VIZPARK

Hi everyone,

I´m currently considering to convert our first 3D model collection to Unity - REAL FRUITS: http://www.vizpark.com/shop/real-fruits/

This library has been made for 3Ds Max, Blender, and many other formats, but not for Unity yet. We would do a proper conversion for Unity with shaders for HDRP and URP and LODs.

Since the library is being sold for $119 / 99 €, I´d also ask for this price on the Asset Store.

Do you think this would be something that could succeed or do you think it´s rather not a product that fits to the Asset Store with this price ?

Any feedback is appreciated.

Cheers
    Martin

2. mgear

mgear

sounds good to me, since they look really high quality, and proper lods, hdrp/urp support is a big bonus.
    i'd buy those for some vr project if need fruits there.

still looking at the competition in the asset store, there are cheaper fruits,
    and doesn't look like there's big volume in sales on those (based on comments count, although of course yours are way higher quality..)

but then if there's not many sales in regular price,
    during asset store sales you could participate with some discount too..

3. VIZPARK

VIZPARK

Thanks a lot for your reply! Yes, there are probably not as many expected sales, but it could be worth nevertheless. I just need to decide whether to spend money on the conversion or not. But I will probably give it a shot ....

4. firstuser

firstuser

Two price points might make sense, one for people who need photorealistic stuff and another lower point for people who just need some quick "realistic" fruit on built-in (basic standard material and texture, just a simple starting point to use the fruit) and can't justify the extra price for hdrp/urp stuff