Search Unity

reaching 5000 impressions, all rewarded videos, 0.6$ eCPM really low

Discussion in 'Unity Ads & User Acquisition' started by Dragonic89, Mar 31, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andre7barber

andre7barber

I signed up to this forum just to provide my $0.02 on this post.

To wit, if you're complaining about irregular eCPMS among different tiers, countries etc; you need to be using an ad mediation service such as HeyZap. It's free for publishers and combines the likes of Admob, UnityAds, Facebook Audience and more into a single, simple SDK.

The benefit of this is that HeyZap will take care of everything for you. It'll rank the ad networks against each other depending on the user's demographics, therefore the highest bid between each platform will be served to individual users.

2. tessellation

tessellation

Another tip that I've heard is that new users pay the best eCPMs vs. players that have been in your game a long time. So if you're expecting existing players to generate high revenue with ads, it's probably unlikely. Plus long-term players don't typically click on ads (because they like your game best), so you don't see a lot of revenue from ads where they only pay on clicks or installs.

3. brvnbld

brvnbld

What if I have an app , that rewards my users in points, that could be used in purchasing on my store?. Is it allowed?
    If eCPM is the revenue generated divided by 1000 impresssions., would each user completing the ad have eCPM very high?.

4. willisuh

willisuh

Just stay away from unityads. They dont even reveal their revenue sharing policies. For all we know, unity could be stealing 95% of your ad revenue and leave you with measly 5%

khushalkhan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.