Search Unity

Re-download entire project from cloud?

Discussion in 'Editor & General Support' started by DoctorNotropis, Jul 8, 2019.

1. DoctorNotropis

DoctorNotropis

I've been working on a project between two computers using the collaboration feature, but one of the revisions didn't take right to one of the computers, and it created a bunch of dependency and update issues. I've been trying to resolve them, but at this point it seems like just doing a clean re-install of that project from the last update I made with the other PC would be easier. Is there a nice way to do this?

2. https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/UnityCollaborateRollback.html

If the changes you made are in the version control system, just go back where your project is working.

If not, then just delete your project folder (warning! all changes comparing to the Collab will be lost! Be careful!) and download your project again through Unity Hub.

3. DoctorNotropis

DoctorNotropis

Thank you! I had to take the second approach for various reasons, partly because I already tried to delete the project and redownload it. Just for future reference, the problem I had was I didn't restart the hub after deleting the project folder the first time, which prevented it from updating properly.

4. jens_unity858

jens_unity858

I tried to do the second approach but it does not show up in the hub. What should i do?

5. maximwhale

maximwhale

I too no longer see it in the hub