Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Raw Data Export - Can't Open cbimport.exe

Discussion in 'Unity Analytics' started by Kallipta, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Kallipta

Kallipta

Hi,

I've been trying to follow the instructions here to use Couchbase to create custom queries against my Raw Data Export from Unity Analytics.

However, I get part way through this and eventually read the step listed below, but can't continue further because I'm unable to open this cbimport file or directly write what is written here in the command line and get it to work. Could someone please help?

After setup, copy your RDE.json file to C:\Program Files\Couchbase\Server\bin (if you used the defaults during setup). We are going to run cbimport, an import utility that ships with Couchbase. The syntax for this example is as follows, substitute your own password that you created during setup and any other parameters as necessary:

cbimport json -c couchbase://127.0.0.1 -u Administrator -p password -b UnityIAP -d file://rde.json -f lines -g key::%ts%

@JeffDUnity3D - as this was your article, was hoping you might be able to support and get me sorted out.

2. JeffDUnity3D

JeffDUnity3D

What happens when you run cbimport? Please show a screenshot. Keep in mind that it's a console application, you can't just double click on it. Otherwise, you'll want to contact Couchbase Support.