Search Unity

RARRRRRR! I want to know what chart enlighten is on during light transport.

Discussion in 'Global Illumination' started by FirstTimeCreator, Mar 9, 2018.

1. FirstTimeCreator

FirstTimeCreator

Unity this is rediculous. I want to know what chart enlighten is processing during light transport and during clustering.

I am having a problem AGAIN during light transport where it is getting stuck. There are hundreds of components as I am baking a large space ship interior.

There are some large objects but I do not know which one to scale down because I do not know when one exactly it is getting stuck on becase ENLIGHTEN does not tell you what chart it is currently processsing!!!!

This is ****** ******** and is wasting a ****load of my time hunting down an issue when you can simply add a SIMPLE ******* line of code to enlighten to print the name of the game object for the chart it is currently processing.

HOW ******* hard can it be to add that ******* line of code to enlighten. JESUS CHRIST.

2. FirstTimeCreator

FirstTimeCreator

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...ow+to+know+what+chart+enlighten+is+processing

I mean geeee wiz do you think your forgot something important? Like the most basic debug tools a programmer could imagine for enlighten?

If i could find any documentation on the code base for enlighten within the unity engine or if it was open source i would fix it my *** **** self instead of waiting for an answer on this forum which seams to never be coming.. or even a response to say hey "yah we are going to add it in our next update"..

at least a ray of hope so I don't have to abandon unity entirely.