Search Unity

Randomation Vehicle Physics, Supports Cars, Bikes, Monowheels, and More

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by JustInvoke, Oct 8, 2013.

1. HakJak

HakJak

Bummer... okay, thanks for the speedy reply. I'll just stick with Unity 4 for version 1.0 of my game then. If you ever get that worked out, then I'll buy your new version too and convert everything to Unity 5. Finding a quality bike solution in the asset store is difficult... especially if you want flexibility.

2. Cromfeli

Cromfeli

I concur! Looking forward to buying also the new release! Previous one was superb!

3. CoderPro

CoderPro

When it release on asset store ? And the price of this asset ?

4. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

I've submitted it to the asset store for $60 USD. It's currently pending review.

5. CoderPro

CoderPro

Hi,
    It support for Unity 5 ?. And Do you have plan to sale off it ?

6. OneShotGG

OneShotGG

Lack of motorcycles is a real bummer. Are you never going to be able to add them? The only good bike asset on the asset store no longer works in unity5 and we are in need of one ASAP. Our game isn't even a realistic one but we need a bike to function like a bike in at least an arcade sense.

I would purchase your package if bikes were included :( .

7. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

RVP2 is for Unity 5, the old version will be reduced to $40 once it's released.

I might try to make them work again in the future, bike physics assets are hard to find because they are difficult to implement.

8. CoderPro

CoderPro

I mean the current version will be sale off for everyone ? Could you sale off RVP2 for all indie developer ?

9. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

I can lower the price for everyone or submit the package to be part of a future sale, but there is no guarantee it will be accepted. There is no easy, quick sale method I can use.

10. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

11. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

Randomation Vehicle Physics 1.5 has been removed from the asset store in favor of RVP 2.0. Support will end on January 1st, 2016.

12. nukeD

nukeD

I have RVP 1.5 and am still using Unity 4.5 Pro, i'll update to 4.6 after a project is finished. I would gladly buy 2 to support your great work, but i'm not updating to Unity 5 for now.
    Will 2 work with 4.6?
    Do i need 2, when i have 1.5?

Thanks man.

13. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

2.0 doesn't work with Unity 4.x, and 1.5 doesn't work with Unity 5.x.

14. CoderPro

CoderPro

Any solutions to resolve RVP 1.5 using Unity 5 ? I try to fix, but still not resolved it.

15. CoderPro

CoderPro

Have someone did fix RVP 1.5 for Unity 5 ?

16. HakJak

HakJak

There is no fix man and I doubt there ever will be... Unity 5 has a completely different physics engine. Thus the reason RVP 2 was made. I highly recommend just upgrading to Unity 5 and re-building the physics parts of your game using RVP 2. I did for my project and it was definitely worth the extra work. Unity 5 and RVP 2 are amazing!

17. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

This is pretty much it, and I'm not updating RVP 1.5 anymore since it's discontinued and support is ending in less than 5 months.

18. CoderPro

CoderPro

But in RVP 1.5 have bike physics. Its a good physics for bike that i don't see before. I also did bought RVP 2.0 and hope you will add bike physics like in RVP 1.5.

19. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

I may try to implement them again sometime in the future.

20. CoderPro

CoderPro

Yes. And do you known why in the RVP 1.5 have that bugs ? Or have some advice to solve that bugs ?

21. JustInvoke

JustInvoke

It's because of changes to the wheel colliders in the physics engine, something I don't have control over.