Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Random Maze Generator

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by slkjdfv, Jan 26, 2011.

1. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

This is a maze generation game I made. All it needs to be 100% complete is sound which I am working on. Try it out and let me know what you think. The game has a high score table that tells you your shortest times for each difficulty, the difficulty setting just sets how big or small the maze is. To win you have to find the exit(just like real mazes :p) which is a door at the end of every maze.
    Link to game download : http://www.mediafire.com/?7sv8ul6i36p0lhk

2. granada

granada

Great fun :D,some sourt of sounds will help.Also maybe a on screen timer to make you rush even more.

dave

3. Jessy

Jessy

What's an exe file? Is this some kind of small rodent game? I've only heard of games for cats. I believe the extensions for those is .myu

4. Broken-Toy

Broken-Toy

An easier/safer way to have your game viewed is to put a webplayer version online. If you don't have a hosting space, you can try DropBox. The 2GB you get for free should be plenty of space for a webplayer.

5. Mingo

Mingo

You need to include the data directory along with your .exe file, or it won't run...

6. slkjdfv

slkjdfv

Other people aren't having troubles running it. I only did a build for windows so if you have a mac the game wont run. Also I tested it on my friends PC's before posting it and it worked for them. I wish you luck getting it to work.

7. slkjdfv

slkjdfv