Where is the incentive to Develop Assets? After careful consideration and looking in to the general Unity Asset market it seems there is no point in developing ANY assets in it's current form. First, Unity does not provide any method of license authentication / security for any assets being sold, yes I do realize you can implement this your self however it is useless due to the Nature of the product. These are Not standalone games/app , they are Plugins/models, meant to be used During development and Runtime. There Must be a deep connection/link to a users unity license!! Second, It takes a long time and great effort to create assets and Most assets get PIRATED even before they are released! They are all over the place. People are even doing ' Group Buys ' to buy an asset and Share it with everyone once purchased! This is absolutely ridiculous and leaves zero incentive to develop for unity. Third, on top of all this Unity takes out 30% and licenses every asset company wide, to be used on as many seats, no individual per-seat license is possible, WTF! Why don't they sell Unity like that then? Fourth, Why doesn't Unity provide ANY actual sales figures? It's not good enough to just say 10% of the developers made so much... so the rest 90% are wasting their time. Unity does not CARE about peoples assets are being Pirated, the more assets there are it is better for them to sell unity, and in the mean while all the developers are under the illusion that they will make a living out of this, what a joke. Please don't tell me just ' Release it' people who will buy it will buy it anyway, is just stupid to say the least. It is certainly not good to have a cumbersome authentication system which penalise the paying user, however it is also stupid not to have ANY. This also, de-values the asset being sold which again leads to piracy. Assets/ plugins should be locked to that Unity license during project development and perhaps something else when they publish their projects. I don't have the answer as how best to implement this however would like to hear from UNITY them selves what they are willing to do about it. As it stands, It is a major waste of time doing ANY thing for unity.