Search Unity

RageTools: Flash-like 2D Vectors and GUI for Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by MaDDoX, Oct 4, 2011.

1. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Crag. I can see from the log that this is happening with Edgetune. Exactly what steps are you taking which are causing this error? Maybe when you re-open the scene? Have you tried re-initialising Edgetune?

2. crafTDev

crafTDev

Wait, this must've been answered and off topic but is Ragetools and RageSpline under one roof now? Ragetools is not third party anymore?

3. Jing777

Jing777

I just purchased the Rage Suite. I tried getting help through "contact@freakow.com" but haven't gotten an answer in about a week. So I'll try here.

I am importing vector art using the SVG IN, but the colors become lighter (washed out/brighter) then the original. Since I've used Unity to import the bitmap version and it's virtually the same as the original, it seems to me that RageTools is what is changing the color/brightness. What can be causing this and how do I fix it?

Thanks.

4. Jing777

Jing777

At this point, with Rage Tools not performing as claimed and poor support, I'd like to request a full refund. Thanks.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2014
  5. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Exactly jrDev. We've got the RageSpline product ownership more than a year ago, from its original developer, Juha Kiili - who now works for Unity and has helped to develop its great new 2D system.

I apologize for my week-or-so support downtime Jing, I've got some major personal and computer related problems. I've already replied to you, but in full honesty we've never got a single complaint about colors not being parsed properly. Maybe you're using some unsupported gradients, eg. with more than two stops?

On a second note, I'd like to share with you guys what we are up to. It's a fact that the latest Inkscape versions no longer properly expand transform matrices as it previously did. You can still work around this issue by simplifying paths (Ctrl+L, you might have to ungroup first). if you use Illustrator, you can save the file with the SVG-Basic format, but even then you might run into issues if you use color gradients on matrix-transformed shapes. This problem has afflicted our users for too long, and its no longer an issue we may put up with. Thus we're focusing on a new "Expand Transforms" SVG-In toggle which will do it straight during import.

That said, we're going under an internal reformulation process since one of our key coders left the boat, so it's pretty hefty on my shoulders right now. Nevertheless, we've got a couple candidates for the position, so things should get back to regular development speed pretty soon. Thanks for your ongoing support and comprehension.

gruddlebug likes this.
  6. Jing777

Jing777

Hey, no problem. Sometimes life can throw a curve ball. At least I know you're trying and a little support is all that's needed. I'll keep trying to figure out what's up with my issue here. I'll answer your email and we can go from there. Thanks.

7. SunSailor

SunSailor

Hi, I recently bought the RageSuite myself and I'm starting now to experiment with it. On the first glance, it was great to see basic SVGs rendered resolution independent on the screen, but it seems, the SvgIn is still in a very premature state. What can I do to help you to improve the quality of this? I ran very early in some major problems, like not drawing straight lines correctly or holes are either translated beside the object or the outline "flows" into the inner bounding. I would be happy to send you examples, if this would be of use for you.

8. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi SunSailor. The best approach is to expand the shapes (strokes, etc) as much as possible, and to keep things clean and tidy. I usually help our users with the handling of specific cases, if you have anything interesting just send it my way through the company's contact e-mail. Thanks in advance.

9. SunSailor

SunSailor

May take some time, but I'll compile two files for you, maybe the error is even on my side. Anyway, by playing around with the great suite, it seems I found one missing thing, can you confirm this? In 3D-mode, if you turn an object around the axis, the object is visible from behind as well. Fine enough, if wanted, but is there an option to make an Rage Spline object single sided only? I would expect such a setting in the Rage SvgIn script, but I haven't. If there isn't such option, any chance to see this small but useful feature in a foreseeable period of time? Escpecially for UI design this would be great!

10. crag

crag

Hi Breno,
    I don't really need the Edgetune feature so I've disabled it for now. Not sure why that was happening.

On a different note, have you ever tried to make a custom scrollview and input textarea with RageTools? If so, I'd love to see how you'd do it as I would prefer to migrate all of my UI work to RageTools.
    Thanks for your time!

11. SunSailor

SunSailor

Ok, had some minutes to dig a bit deeper into my problem. I'm using Inkscape for editing. If I create a simple circle, convert it to a path, RageSvgIn duplicates the closing knot. Instead of four knots and a closed path, the object has five knots and an open path. Because of this, the ends of the objects aren't drawn correctly. Any idea about this?

Further, is there anywhere a brief description, how I apply a texture to a path? I know, there is the complex tutorial video about creating a mixed object, but I simply want to use an outline and fill this with a texture - just as in the example with the baby foto.

12. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi SunSailor. In fact that’s just a material issue, so you might work it out by manually changing the material to a non-double-sided one. Anyways, it sounds like a reasonable request for a future feature, to have this as a material toggle, possibly in RageGroup. Thanks for the suggestion!

Crag, this would require a couple custom shaders for the masking aspect. We could even do shape holes using shaders, but we rather avoid anything other than pure polygons and basic texturing, to keep the performance as efficient as possible. That said, it’s a fact that with the current speed ups in the latest mobile chipsets this is less and less a possible reasoning to withhold features. Good point, thanks.

Might be a problem, I’ll check it out. Are you using merge points when importing your asset?

Have you checked the offline RageSpline docs? I’ve posted the link to it:
    http://www.freakow.com/ragetools/ragespline_docs_raw_html.zip

For the record, the ragespline.com domain transfer was completed successfully (yay! :)), so soon we’ll have a new page up. I’m tormented over this dilemma “should I do a completely new site for all products or just add a new page?”, but I’ll get to a final decision soon.

13. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Oh, forgot to show the new native (Unity 2D) physics mode, "polygon" in action inside RageSpline. Just gotta finish the landscape mode support and we'll be good to go. In a sense it's like going full circle, considering Juha (original RageSpline creator) was also co-author of the Unity's 2D mode :) Of course with RageSpline you get all the cool extra power from normal offset and physics-only density settings, without chewing up your texture memory, so with the amazing speed of the new 2D physics system it's a win-win scenario!

Attached Files:

14. crag

crag

Hey Breno, is there a setting or Rage component to keep a spline/group from scaling.... similar to "pixel perfect" setting in NGUI?

15. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Crag, "keep it from scaling" sounds slightly off to me.. maybe you mean keeping the anti-aliasing the same? If that's what you want, Edgetune would be the proper component, if you want to keep it visually consistent when you move it along Z, zoom around, etc. If all you want is to keep the anti-aliasing the same width independent of its size (during play) try enabling the 'wold' AA setting and the auto-refresh setting.

16. SunSailor

SunSailor

I tried to fiddle around a bit with the "Merge Radius" setting, but no success. It seems, that the primary problem is not the duplicated point itself, but the artefact this redundancy causes in the outline. It seems, as if the interpolation flips at the joint. With deactivated outlines, it renders at least ok.

Btw., I figured out how to do the texturing, although the scaling of the texture is still heavily messed up. I can adjust this manually, but for a greater count of objects, this is not a practically solution.

Anyway, there are a lot of settings, which can be done manually, which are not controlled from the SVG editor - like the physics settings, snapping, vertex density. Have you ever though about abusing the comment tag to set such values? E.g., escaping them with a # or something. This would be very handy for bigger scaled things.

There is definitely an issue with holes. I took a deeper look at my logo, which didn't render correctly, and it's obvious, that the holes are rendered wrong. I'll provide a test case for this as soon as I get some time at home to package it. The holes seem to miss in the letters, like the a, which are converted to an path. Further, some of the embellishments where transformed into holes during the union operation - and the shape is messed up at that point in the unity rendering.

Edit: Did a test with a clean circle, converted it to a path and imported it into RageSpline, worked ok. The case it didn't worked out was with a more complex shape and a circle, both unified into one object. There, the independent circles are closed, but not merged. Seems, there is a case in here. I'll package this file with the other problematic one and send it to you by mail or I'll create a download link, depending on the size.

Finally, I fell over another big issue - I have a logo (the same one, which fails with the holes), where, one object has a texture and the others are plain fills. In Unity, it seems, as if ALL surfaces are affected by the texture.

Last edited: Apr 24, 2014
  17. duke

duke

When I try to use SVG-in by clicking the import button (with an svg in the file box), it says:

SVG-In error: RageSWF not installed

18. p6r

p6r

I have an error when I install Ragetools Pro, version 1.0.6 (?) on the asset store ! (No problem with Ragespline, version 1.6.5 !)...
    I don't have the suit but separate assets !

I'm using an orthographic camera (size = 6) and the ragespline prefabs are too big when I insert them in my scene !
    After scaling to 0.1 the size in not bad but the outline is unsharp !?!

Could you help me, please ???
    6R

19. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Duke. That's probably because you don't have an extension to the file name, or it has an extension different from ".svg", please check it out.

Hi p6r. That's not an error, it's just the default behaviour in RageSpline. You can try ticking the 'world' checkbox in RageSpline's AA setting *before* scaling it down, then hitting 'refresh'. Or you can simply reduce the AA width setting interactively until it looks sharp for you - it's an aesthetic decision in fact.

20. johnnydj

johnnydj

when I use Physics: MeshCollider and with Convex ON and Physics Editor Creation ON, how could I get the Mesh for the Mesh Collider component?
    Because I need it to be able to raycast against the object.
    If I double click the Mesh field, I can see the collider mesh generated, but I don't know how to save it or just put it in the Mesh field.

21. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Johnny. Mesh Colliders (or any other collider types for that matter) don't get any persistent internal reference within RageSpline, simply get the component from the target RageSpline's host GameObject the usual way. Something like:

var col = GetComponent<MeshCollider>();

You then check if it's null in your script before assuming it's there, or else if some other component switches the RageSpline physics type to something other than MeshCollider you'll get a null reference.

22. crag

crag

Hi Breno,

I now have hundreds of individual meshes of rage splines. Is there a way to "bake" them to minimize draws and reduce output file weight?
    Thanks in advance!

c:

23. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Crag. Not really, but if you absolutely won't refresh your meshes you can use the Unity-provided script for that (link). Just make sure to disable the RageSpline components before that. This script combines meshes as soon as you hit play, if you're targeting mobile devices you might want to modify it so it runs in the editor (search for [ExecuteInEditMode]).

24. amasinton

amasinton

Hi MaDDoX,

Just wanted to let you know of a potential problem with RageSVGIn and Unity 4.5.

Importing an SVG fails in Unity 4.5 - for me, at least.

I have the most recent versions of RageSpline and RageSVGIn from the Asset Store and they compile in 4.5 with no warnings or errors.

In an empty 4.5 scene with just the Camera (tagged 'MainCamera'), I create a new GameObject and drop a RageSVGIn component on it. Then I drop a very simple SVG file into the 'File' slot on the RageSVGIn component. This file has been tested with previous versions of Unity and RageSVGIn imports it perfectly. Now, when I hit 'Import' a GameObject called 'New Game Object' is created and the following error is thrown:

When I do the exact same in Unity 4.3, with the most recent RageSpline and RageTools, everything works completely fine and the file imports perfectly.

So, for now my workaround is to import everything in Unity 4.3 and then bring that into 4.5 (which works fine, but is a slight hiccup in the process).

Perhaps others have reported this?

Thanks for your help.

25. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Amasination. You're the second to report it, thanks. Sorry for the downtime, I was tangled up with the birth of my first daughter this Thursday :) All fine and dandy, so I just got some time to look into it. It's a very simple fix for editor imports, just go to the 'ImportFile()' method (line 111) and make this the second line:

CreatedgOs = new List<GameObject>();

Result will be:

public void ImportFile() {
    if (FileObject == null && UrlPath == "") return;
    CreatedgOs = new List<GameObject>();

Presto, it'll work perfectly for editor imports. I'll check everything up for the other import methods (online, remote) and upload a new version ASAP. Thanks again for your help!

26. amasinton

amasinton

First, HUGE congratulations on the birth of your daughter! That's big news!

Which makes me all the more grateful for your reply.

It works perfectly! Just adding that one line did the trick. Works great.

Thanks so much and again, congratulations!

27. crag

crag

OK. I tried this method. Unfortunately, it had no effect on file weight. Interestingly, I have 9 scenes that are all using the same Prefabs (around 10, each containing loads of RageSplines). One would expect the first scene containing the Prefabs would be the largest and subsequent scenes would be considerably smaller but that is not the case. Do you have any thoughts on that? Note that aside from some GUI stuff and run-time Vectrosity line generation, there really isn't anything else existing in these scenes.

PS > Congratulations! And Happy Father's Day. :D

28. AbelHagen

AbelHagen

Hi. I'm working with RageSuit since this week, takes some time getting used to it after years of solely working in Photoshop, Illustrator and Flash, but I'm getting there :)

I had a (probably small) question: when I'm importing SVG artwork to Unity, edges that aren't closed become a bit blurry. I've been toying with the RageSpline Script, but I can't get it to look like the original vector artwork. Disabling the anti-aliasing comes close, but it makes the whole lot a bit grainy. Here's what I mean:

Any ways to fix this?
    Thanks!!

29. AVOlight

AVOlight

yea its weird that this happens with lines,
    the good thing is it only seems to happen with lines, so just use fills instead

----

Hey MaDDoX,

is there going to be an update for the rage suite anytime soon??

30. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi AbelHagen. Alas, RageSpline doesn't support rounded corners for open lines, best option is to expand those outlines in Illustrator before exporting it.

Yes biasless, we're late on the update but it's coming. Thanks!

31. s.martinetz

s.martinetz

Hi...

we just bought the complete RageSuite and I am trying load an SVG using the URL method in the RageSVGIn script. When I hit start all I get is: "RageSvgInError: URLcouldn't be parsed or Malformed SVG file"

The file is a working svg from the RageTools/Demo/SvgFiles folder and located on my local server. My build needs to run in the webplayer later on so I am relying on that.

PS: after switching the build mode to PC/Mac, it seems to work fine though.

Any clues?

Thanks for any help..

32. KarlG

KarlG

Hey, I'm learning to make a game, and the project I'm working on requires some vector art, and I heard that Ragetools was my best bet at importing vector graphics. So I got Ragetools and RageSpline from the Asset store and started experimenting with that.

I only went five minutes before I came across a problem. Namely, a problem with the "Rage SVG In" component that happens even when I follow the instructions on the first tutorial. When I select a working svg file (namely, the one provided for tutorial purposes) and press "Import", the component creates an entirely empty game object, and an error message appears on the console.

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
    RageSvgIn.CreateGameObject(UnityEngine.Transform parentTransform, .RageSvgObject& svgData, Boolean isGroup, Boolean subPath, Boolean derivedPath) (at Assets/_Freakow/RageTools/Code/RageSvgIn.cs:1231)
    (An image is provided)

I have tried re-importing the assets and I have tried the same thing with two different projects. I have also tried contacting Freakow via Facebook and Email, but I haven't gotten a response.

Is this something I can fix myself? Either way, thank you.

Attached Files:

33. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Hi Martinetz. When publishing to webplayer, you need to make sure that your server has the proper 'sandbox' permission for a Unity application to access its files. You can find further info here: http://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/SecuritySandbox.html

Hi Karl. That's a minor issue with the latest 4.5.x releases. An updated RageTools version has been sent to the Asset Store, just as a new RageSuite version is now available in the private FTP. Meanwhile, please apply the 1-line fix that I've listed in a previous post in the thread, #675.

Thanks!

34. travillaintim

travillaintim

Hi Maddox,

Sent you an email to the freakow address with a couple of images and a fairly complex svg file comprised of 724 objects.

Just wanted to make sure you got it and didn't hit the junk email folder

Thanks
    Tim

35. s.martinetz

s.martinetz

Hey Maddox,

thanks for your answer, I currently switched to manual import and will try URL import again later. :)

I got another question and hope you can help me with this...

What is the best way to scale an object (with fill and outline) if the scaling is not proportional without stretching the outline? I am using Rage Edgetune/Group to avoid some distortion but can't seem to find a working solution for this problem. :(

Thanks a lot
    Sascha

36. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Pretty good idea SunSailor. In fact there’s a friend’s tool for Cocos2D which does exactly this. It’s just that Cocos2D didn’t have any decent scene editor back in the day, while Unity makes setting things up pretty easily after you’ve imported the graphics elements. But it might be handy indeed, right now the only thing we auto-set is pivot points from any layer/shape named “pivot”, to its parent layer/group.

I’ll check the materials issue you’ve cited.

Crag, I haven’t tried it myself, but have you tried http://docs.unity3d.com/ScriptReference/Application.LoadLevelAdditive.html or LoadLevelAdditiveAsync ? It could help.

Hi Sascha. Currently there’s no built-in way to keep the outline width constant, only the antialiasing (with the AA > World toggle). Sounds like a reasonable request for a forthcoming release. That said, nothing prevents you from adding the option with a custom script of course. Every time you change the object scale, you’d simply divide the original scale (probably recorded on start) from the current one and multiply that factor by the original AA width. Call the RageSpline “RefreshMesh” method and you’ll be done.

37. s.martinetz

s.martinetz

Hey... would be awesome if you could build this maybe into the next release. :)

38. coshea

coshea

hi all,

Have emailed Breno, but wanted to post here to ask anyone else and for future searchers.

I want to take animations from Flash into Unity, turning them into scalable meshes rather than bitmap sprite sheets (hence RageTools).

In Flash if I export a frame as SVG, then put this into Unity with RageTools, it comes up garbage. If I open the svg in illustrator, then look at the layers, it looks like this (see below). If I move my paths into the root of a layer then its generally ok.

I'd love to hear from anyone doing Flash animation, how you get around these issues and what your workflow is.

Thanks
    Chris

39. mcapraro

mcapraro

i just purchased the whole suite of ragetools. i am trying ot make a font (i've added the SVG file to a game object with the SVGIn component, i have pressed "import", now i am using Macros>RageFont Setup) and i get this error

DivideByZeroException: Division by zero
    RageSpline.mod (Int32 x, Int32 m) (at Assets/_Freakow/RageSpline/Code/RageSpline.cs:1533)
    RageSpline.SetVertexCount (Int32 count) (at Assets/_Freakow/RageSpline/Code/RageSpline.cs:3149)
    RageSpline.RefreshMesh () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageSpline/Code/RageSpline.cs:272)
    RageSpline.MeshCreationCheck () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageSpline/Code/RageSpline.cs:222)
    RageSpline.Awake () (at Assets/_Freakow/RageSpline/Code/RageSpline.cs:205)
    UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()

40. mcapraro

mcapraro

also, i assume this is OK, but i see this when i save my scene:

Cleaning up leaked objects in scene since no game object, component or manager is referencing them
    RageSplineAdapter has been leaked 108 times.
    RageSplineGradientAdapter has been leaked 108 times.
    RageSplineOutlineAdapter has been leaked 108 times.
    RageSvgObject has been leaked 2 times.
    RageSvgPathElement has been leaked 130 times.
    RageSvgStyle has been leaked 72 times.
    RageSvgStyleEntry has been leaked 44 times.
    RageTriangulator has been leaked 1 times.​

41. crag

crag

Is there a way to select the entire group of RageSplines in an object (I have one that has over 2000) and set all of their AntiAlias values at once (multi-object editing)?

42. MaDDoX

MaDDoX

Currently SVGIn only properly supports up to 1 nesting level of the “USE” clause, from what you say you’re probably being affected by that issue. Especially after multiple operations (booleans, pathfinding, simplify, etc) ungrouping/Flattening your art is usually a good idea, after that you can regroup them logically.

Wow, you just stumbled upon an incompatibility with the latest Unity versions, amazing that no one (including myself ahem) haven’t found that one before. That’s due to the fact that instancing in Unity no longer automatically enables GameObjects, it respects its original disabled state - thus the null reference error you got. Simply comment out line 122 in MacrosRageFont.cs and it’ll work fine:

//Selection.activeGameObject.RecursiveActivate(false);

For the record, you’ll might want to move the root GameObject away from view (or generate a prefab) since it won’t work disabled anymore.

You can do that super-easily with RageGroup. If you don’t have RageTools, only RageSpline, try this: Change your inspector to “Debug” mode. Select all RageSplines you want to affect, and edit their ‘AntialiasingWidth’ field to the desired value. Get back to the Inspector’s Normal mode. Save and reload the scene, that should refresh all RageSplines.

If you prefer just do that through script, just remember to call “RefreshMesh” after setting the values.

43. crag

crag

Thanks! RageTools here. ;)

44. Kathar3D

Kathar3D

I'm not sure if this has been covered before, I did have a search and browse through this thread but couldn't find anything. Anyway, I just recently bought RageSpline to use on a 2D game I've been working on, and in most ways it's been just about perfect for my needs, but I've been having a couple issues with the colliders/physics. Basically, I need to use 2D colliders for the splines, so I'm using the polygon physics option for my convex shapes which works great, but I can't seem to find a similar 2D collider solution for my concave splines.

Ideally if there was a method that used EdgeCollider2Ds that'd be perfect, but otherwise the current 'boxed' option seems to do just about what I want, only I can't see a way to use BoxCollider2Ds with it instead of the 3D ones.

So yeah, I was basically just wondering whether there is a 2d collider solution for concave splines at the moment, or if there's just not a way to do this yet?

Thanks for any help!

45. mlabarca

mlabarca

Hi All,

I´m not sure if this has been covered before. I´m trying to instantiate prefabs with ragegroup and rage text; The problem is that they don´t have the correct values of antialiasing. I have tried accessing through script the ragegroup component, setting tweak , changing both AAmultiplier and Antialiasing properties and accessing a bunch of public methods in ragegroup, but I still see no change in runtime. Is there an update() method of some sort that would help with this case or am i missing something else?

Also, how do I change the fill, line color and general font style? I tried adding a ragegroup to the one of the given fonts but I can´t see where to change the style as the documentation says.

Thank you for any help in advance!

46. crag

crag

Here is some pseudocode for an example "hover" state of a RageSpline component...
    Code (JavaScript):
    1. var rageSpline = gameObject.GetComponent("RageSpline");
    2. var myColor : Color = Color.red;
    3. myColor.a = 255;
    4. if (rageSpline)
    5. {
    6.     rageSpline.SetFillColor1(myColor);
    7.     rageSpline.RefreshMesh();
    8. }

47. DannyZ

DannyZ

Im wondering if its possible to animate individual handles on a line. Say I have hair (see attached image) and I want to add a little animation only to the tips. How could I do that? The only way I can think of is to add a magnet for each end. Thanks,

48. AVOlight

AVOlight

As far as I know, rageMagnets are the only way to animate rageSpline points

I haven't found a supported method for animating rageSpline handles :(

Planning to look into that "SimpleRuntimeEditor" example to work something out for doing it

49. mlabarca

mlabarca

@crag , thank you! I managed to fix styling getting all the ragespline components and fixing their properties in a for loop.

In another subject, I have more problems with ragetext... in my project, I need to change the text of ragetext components Dinamically. What I´ve done is create a prefab with a Child gameobject with a ragetext component and a ragegroup. Everytime I instance an object from this prefab I change the text with Ragetext.Text property, and it works great when I am in play mode inside the Unity editor.

When I build the project in either web, the alignment is completly off, and everytime a game object is instanced with a text longer than 4 chars, the text "repeats" over itself and the letters get jumbled up so much you can´t read it. So far, I´ve done the following:

• Disabled any styling functions. I had a function that went over the ragespline components in children and changed color and antialiasing, I commented out those lines and no effect.
    • Added the Ragetext component and set its font and text programatically to a child game object of my prefab. Again, got it to work in the editor and nothing on either windows or web.
    • Removed any ragegroup and rage edgetune to the prefab gameobjects I´m instancing.
    • Resized colliders in prefab gameobjects.
    • Set the alignment of each ragetext component explicitly to RageText.AlignmentTypes.Center
    • Changed Displaysize and displaybuffer size properties progamatically
    At this point I´m nearing the end of my rope trying to fix this bug. Am I missing something? This doesn´t happen with text I set up in the scene before runtime, for example with the ragetext tutorial or in my project. I´m using the supplied verdana font.

50. Raashid

Raashid

Hey Everyone,

I just bought RageSuite! ;) - glad to support my fellow developers [tho I'm not that good yet]

After skimming through the forum and this thread. It seems like u guys offer some darn good support [part of the reason i purchased].

I'm gonna need that same support in the future. Thanks for what looks to be an AWESOME Plugin and Feature-Rich addition to Unity.

Thanks guys