Search Unity

Racing games

Discussion in 'Getting Started' started by nizamuddinbarsa, Dec 7, 2018.

1. nizamuddinbarsa

nizamuddinbarsa

Hi everyone i have been in trouble with unity actually not unity with game development I couldn’t get that right that how they create the racing games mechanics like teaching the oponents to race with player like that i only can make my care to move by pressing keys but I can’t get the opponent to race with me and try to win the game please if anyone can help help me please.

2. Schneider21

Schneider21

Welcome to the forums.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that English isn't your first language. That's totally fine! But since this is primarily an English-language forum, you'll best be understood and receive the most help if you can be clearly understood. To achieve this, here are some helpful tips:

Use Punctuation
    Break your post up into its proper sentence structure. Reading a literal wall of text with no separation between ideas is confusing at best, and annoying besides. Having sentences is the basic requirement for readable text, as without them, text is so much more difficult to parse.

Avoid Typos and Misspellings
    Take care to ensure you're using the proper word to indicate what you mean, especially when that word is central to your question. Care vs car, for example. Nobody's going to harass you for misspelling difficult words or transposing letters occasionally, but if it looks like you're not putting effort into asking for help, it doesn't encourage people to want to use their time to help you.

Be Specific
    This is sort of a general rule, not restricted to English. Instead of saying "I don't know how to do this, please help," try to be way more specific as to what it is you need help with. Indicate what you've already tried, and share code you've written and point out the parts that aren't working the way you expect them to. If you're thinking "But I need help with everything!" then chances are you just need to go through the tutorials.

JeffDUnity3D likes this.
  3. BrandyStarbrite

BrandyStarbrite

Hey how's it going?:D
    Were you able to find a way, to make the opponent race with you etc?