Search Unity

Racing game source

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by kiranmaya, Mar 6, 2011.

1. AryuLimitless

AryuLimitless

I played this on Kongregate. This is an amazing simplistic playing game.
    The models looks like they were ripped from some rather big name games of the last few years (though, I'm not criticizing; just in awe...) o_O

I'd love to buy this and add on some new features and such. if this is still up for sale...

Anyway, it also reminds me of a kind of cross between "Borderlands" (the environments being rather sparse) and "Forza 3" (with the cars and controls being pretty spot on). A nice blend.

Thanks.

2. dgutierrezpalma

dgutierrezpalma

Hi everybody,

I'm the developer of Pro Racing AI and I've recently received a couple of requests asking me to add support for X-racers in my product, so I'm writing in this thread to find out if there would be more interested people in such support.

In addition, I have a question for kiranmaya or anybody who has purchased this product: Pro Racing AI requires that the Vehicle Physics reads the user input in one method and apply the forces to the vehicle into a different method, so I can create a child class and override the "GetInput()" method with my own AI code... As X-racers provides a Waypoint-based AI, I suppose it will provide a clear separation between "User Input", "AI code" and "Vehicle Physics code", but I wanted to be completely sure...

3. coolboader

coolboader

can i buy this Project?

4. coolboader

coolboader

can i buy this Project?