Search Unity

Race Tracks

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by popmog78, Apr 22, 2011.

1. popmog78

popmog78

Do anyone have a tutorial on how to create race tracks? Also, is there a website were I can buy one? I would like to do both.

2. josh_sg1

josh_sg1

Yes,

There are tracks on turbosquid. You can pay a guy to design a large city Race Track Custom for you. I can design you a HD Unity 3d ready Racing Track with a Great Car, Textured with maps, and a large City that is HD with a lot of poly including a Race Track Designer and a Tree placement area.

All of that Includes Explosion Effects, working Sound Effects with Car Physics, and a Destruction script for all Objects and buildings that you can drive through windows on to Secret Tracks to play on, and a complete Multiplayer and AI script. The Package includes a webpage, GUI Graphics, Animated Video Logos, and a Server with a Player Design ready Shop where people can design player models and their cars.

You can do all that for $1,500.00 USD and it Includes a Asset Server and a map.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2011
  3. IPete

IPete

Hey there Popmog78,

You should check out the videos in the asset store for EasyRoads Pro - omg! Awesome.

P.