Search Unity

Quick Simple Missions

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by RoyalAllen, Sep 14, 2018.

1. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Pushing beta test link out soon..For you all to test.

metaldc4life likes this.
  2. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

3. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Hello everyone another update about progress, I am currently working on a main menu example to load your game. Then updating the manual. Then one more sweeo over the code and then a update push out soon.

4. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Just another quick update.
    Still working out a few bugs. I refactor all the missions to support the new save and load. I am on my last one now. Then on to updating the manual . So alot has been reworked in this update. I updated a few icons as well.

5. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Another update I just finished digging through the bugs for certain things affecting Quick Simple Missions and fixed them. The save and load data has been completed now. Just a matter of updating the manual now and writing some comments in the code.

6. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Just another update Missions will now tag as completed in the UI window.

7. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

A new beta test has been launched.

metaldc4life likes this.
  8. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Quick simple missions version 1.3 is now live and the asset is set back to a price now. Happy developing!

9. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

The new version of Quick Simple Missions missions allows you to save and load your game! For all missions. Besure to back up your projects. The new version has updated code on all missions.

10. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

I realized a file I misplace a file on the Menuload screen scene. So I will be uploading the new version tonight. Or you can add the empty game object to the menu scene. Add the QSM_Load_Menu_Object this will allow you to load. When pulling up your scene it will pull the data and load in the scene. Apologies for this but it's being addressed now.

11. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

I realized another issue. Currently, you have to add all missions to the scene, or you get errors because it searches for that data. Working on a fix for this as well. Sending to store.

12. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Asset has been updated.

13. metaldc4life

metaldc4life

Thanks! :D

RoyalAllen likes this.
  14. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Hey everyone how is the new update? For your game?

15. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

-Dev update
    The next thing I am adding to this is way to display the current missions at all times. Then away to dasiy chain the next up mission after completing one. This was one of suggestion that was given. That's something I am going to begin to work on.

16. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

17. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

**Price Update**
    $15

18. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Hey everyone, just wanted to say thank you to all of you who has been with my asset through the beginning and even now. I appreciate you all. Happy New Years to your game Development!

radiantboy likes this.
  19. radiantboy

radiantboy

Happy new year mate!!

RoyalAllen likes this.
  20. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Hey everyone sorry I been so quiet I actually been working on a game and waited to share it with everyone!

21. Jiri-Manga

Jiri-Manga

Hello, It's awesome asset. Works It with Invector? Will be Invector integration?

22. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

I have never tried to. I could potentially put some work in for it. I don't own the asset. I think there and free and paid version. Depends really but all together. I think it's possible. Just let me know and we can discuss it. Forsure :).

23. Jiri-Manga

Jiri-Manga

Yes, Invector has free version.
    https://assetstore.unity.com/packag...person-controller-basic-locomotion-free-82048

I using Invector, MIS and RCC for my project. Tutorial is here:

Integration with your asset will be very great :)

24. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

25. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

However I will need to check with the publisher about proper integration with there asset first. To be curiosity of there work. Once I know I will DM you or make another post here.

26. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Currently, add the 1.3 videos on youtube

27. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

The rest of 1.3 missions have been uploaded.

28. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

**Simple Announcement**

Hello everyone just wanted to say thank you for picking my asset to be your choice! I am humbled and glad my asset can be of service to you! Happy game developing! Thank you to all of you who have left a review on my asset. I really appreciate that.

29. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

If anyone has any request for an asset integration please let me know and I try to get something set up for you.

I have not heard back from the Invector team. But I will work on a non-feature mode as requested by @Jiri-Manga . While it may not be publicly added. Anyone working with this asset may request the files with proof of purchase with your invoice number. Feel free to direct message me. I will post updates as I can continue forth.

30. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Okay, I have a simple script now for the Invector controller. After testing today the Invector TPS controller works well with Quick Simple Missions. For anyone needing the script. Please DM me with your Quick Simple Mission invoice number. So I can verify it and share the code.

The code will save and load the player's position, had to make a script to set and interact with the TPS controller. But it's working great now. Will post a video to show everyone.

Jiri-Manga likes this.
  31. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

32. Jiri-Manga

Jiri-Manga

You're the best. When will it be finished and ready for purchase?

33. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

To be honest with you, actually no charge. :) All I ask is to leave a review if you haven't already. I will follow up with you in a direct message to you.

34. Jiri-Manga

Jiri-Manga

Amazing. I have to wait for the salary from work :) until 15.7. (Because I paid 300 euro for some assets in the last 10 days). Then I will buy your asset and write a review. Thank you very much.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2023
    RoyalAllen likes this.
  35. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

Just wanted to let you all know I am still active. And proud know that Quick Simple Missons has been favorited by 121 and developers! Thank you all who have been using the asset throughout the years. Just wanted to say I appreciate you and I am glad you choose my tool in your game!

36. RoyalAllen

RoyalAllen

***Announcement***
    "Quick Simple Missions".

Hey everyone I just want to say thank you for the years of using my simple asset you all have been very awesome and wholesome. I haven't spent too much developing the asset anymore. There are better tools that overshadow mine in the store. But I wanted to let you all know, that I feel that is my time to retire from the store. It has been an amazing run with Unity! I have since moved on to new opportunities.

Thank you all and I hope you the best!!