Search Unity

1. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

Official Quick Search Preview

Discussion in 'Editor Workflows' started by benoitd_unity, Feb 26, 2019.

1. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Off_the_leash ,

I installed the 22.2.19f1 and dir works as expected on a new project:

upload_2023-5-18_14-30-41.png

Mayeb you need to rebuild your index?

Go to menu Window -> Search -> Index manager. Right click on your index and select Fore Rebuild:
    upload_2023-5-18_14-31-45.png

You are right that

dir:Custom

Should work in your code. For the "dir" filter we index all the "ending" folder for each asset. As well as all the full directory path. This wasn't the base in 22.2.16. So your index might have been built with 22.2.16 and not rebuilt. Generally we bump the index version and indexing should happen automatically. I will investigate why this didn't happen on your side.

Thanks for the feedback and thanks for helping repro your issue.

Sebastien

2. marcuslelus

marcuslelus

Is there a way to search something in the scene by FileID?
    For instance, I have this change in a Code Review
    upload_2023-6-9_16-49-36.png

In this case, I can know which prefab it points to using the GUID, but I don't the fileID should tell me which object or component it points to.

3. Alex_StudioDrydock

Alex_StudioDrydock

Hi, looks like there's a regression in 2022.3.x compared to 2022.2: searching the project by path no longer works at all, either as the query string or wtih dir filter. This became apparent because Smart Library depends on this working. I've submitted a bug report IN-45464.

Attached Files:

4. IAndrewNovak

IAndrewNovak

5. Baramlock

Baramlock

Hi.
    How to bypass the search limit of 2999 results. Is there any customization or Api for this?
    And why is there such a limit?

Attached Files:

6. sebastiengrenier

sebastiengrenier

Unity Technologies

Hi! That limit was imposed as a way to reduce the resources needed to do a search, as most of the time if you provide good search terms the results you want should be at the top (by default the search results are sorted by matching score).

But I can understand that some people would like to have more results than that. I'll see if we could add an option in the settings to set/remove that limit.

Thank you!

Baramlock likes this.
  7. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

Just a quick feedback, the new searcher isn't very good out of the box. I'd want much more finely tuned - no, much more sensible defaults, and also more consistent search behaviours without setting the thing up for an hour four hours and counting in any mid-sized project.

Only to realize that it's still very defective.

Especially the Searcher you get from the circle icon on the object fields in the inspector. I can't find any way to turn that blasted thing off anymore and the results are less than stellar; usually wrong, or incomplete, and the console is spammed with warnings.

It hardly finds anything I search for, or finds unrelated or "near miss" objects and assets.

Index rebuilds take up 50% of my already humongous Compile-to-Domain Reload time. (Problem being, ECS regenerates the Entity scenes, then Search has to do its work all over again.

Often this leads to some deadlock and I can open powershell for the 10th time that day and stop-Process -Name Unity.

Or...
    upload_2023-7-31_21-59-44.png
    Sometimes Unity is kind enough to do it itself (literally happened the moment I was writing this line)

That's not a sustainable workflow, but it's aggravated by the reality of the new search experience:

It can't reliably find assets. Ever. No idea what's wrong here, but wow. I should make a video, I guess.

It sure as hell can't find prefabs for a Conponent type (e.g. to populate a serialized List<MeshRenderer>). Even the old one was able to do this.

Object selector also sorely needs an [AssetsOnly] attribute like the one Odin Inspector provides. Of course that's only useful if the searcher supports it, which it seemingly doesn't. So it also devalues Odin Inspector and Validator.

Last but certainly not least - The search bar often retains the last thing I typed in another search, even in a search for a completely different asset type. So I must manually delete said text - sometimes from the front of the query, sometimes the back - to even see any results.

Ah. One more. I have the vague suspicion Asset Labels aren't properly indexed, or searchable anymore. Haven't tried recently, but was unable to get it to work in 2022.3.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  8. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

Can't open my project anymore. (also after deleting the Library folder).

Real quality DX, folks.

(case number IN-49756 , 10 GiB with Library folder - I guess you want all the forensics you can get to debug this one but this is the capstone of a descent into madness and frustration)

You HAVE to do better than this on the LTS track. I'm done trying to get Search to work, and will remove the package for good now. (I hope that's still an option even, or I'll seriously consider switching Ecosystems after the last 2 days of trial by failure).

Edit: Goody, ShaderGraph Depends on com.unity.searcher. Well. That's that, then.

=================================================================
    Native Crash Reporting
    Got a UNKNOWN while executing native code. This usually indicates
    a fatal error in the mono runtime or one of the native libraries
    used by your application.

Managed Stacktrace:
    at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
    at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo:internal_from_handle_type <0x000c7>
    at System.Reflection.RuntimePropertyInfo:GetPropertyFromHandle <0x001c2>
    at System.RuntimeType:GetPropertiesByName <0x00432>
    at System.RuntimeType:GetPropertyCandidates <0x0015a>
    at System.RuntimeType:GetProperties <0x000b2>
    at System.Type:GetProperties <0x00071>
    at <>c:<GetMaterialReferenceLookup>b__2_0 <0x0007a>
    at WhereEnumerableIterator`1:MoveNext <0x00218>
    at UnityEditor.Rendering.Universal.MaterialReferenceBuilder:GetMaterialReferenceLookup <0x008d8>
    at UnityEditor.Rendering.Universal.MaterialReferenceBuilder:.cctor <0x0009a>
    at System.Object:runtime_invoke_void <0x00184>
    at <unknown> <0xffffffff>
    at System.Object:__icall_wrapper_mono_generic_class_init <0x000c2>
    at UnityEditor.Rendering.Universal.ConversionIndexers:ConversionIndexer <0x0012a>
    at <Module>:invoke_void_CustomObjectIndexerTarget_ObjectIndexer <0x0038c>
    at UnityEditor.Search.ObjectIndexer:CallCustomIndexers <0x00c19>
    at UnityEditor.Search.ObjectIndexer:IndexCustomProperties <0x00232>
    at UnityEditor.Search.AssetIndexer:IndexProperties <0x002b2>
    at UnityEditor.Search.AssetIndexer:IndexDocument <0x02c72>
    at UnityEditor.Search.SearchIndexEntryImporter:OnImportAsset <0x002b9>
    at UnityEditor.AssetImporters.ScriptedImporter:GenerateAssetData <0x00084>
    at <Module>:runtime_invoke_void__this___object <0x0018d>

Last edited: Jul 31, 2023
  9. sebastiengrenier

sebastiengrenier

Unity Technologies

You can switch back to the legacy object picker by going to your Preferences/Search, scroll all the way down and change the Object Selector Engine to Classic.
    upload_2023-8-4_11-44-40.png
    We have multiple reports of the indexing slowing down the editor. It should not happen as it should be done in a thread, but we need to investigate why it still affects people.
    Please, if you can have video showcasing what is happening, or even better a sample project where you can reproduce the issue that would be very helpful for us.
    We do keep track of what is typed in the search bar, but it is by context. The context should be defined by the object field, so if you get a previous search text on a different field with a different asset type, that is a bug.

10. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

Don't have time for a "grand tour" video right now, but I recorded this one to illustrate a shadergraph bug. You can see the search box acting sluggish and unresponsive there, too. The memory leaks are from Shadergraph hanging during incremental recompile and its JobTemp allocations expiring. (so much for "background" tasks)

You can see the mouse clicks - grey = no click, colored = button held/clicked. Fast doubleclicks may be subtle because the fastest fade speed for the color circle I can set is 100ms.

In the first "attempt", I'm actually using the keyboard; you can't see me having to hit the enter key 3 or 4 times to get the node to load. You can see the first "enter" press in the moment the cursor in the text field jumps to the beginning of the line (which is after navigating with cursor keys - would instantly expect a commit/pick action there)

You can see that after the node is placed, I can move my mouse a good bit before shadergraph updates and becomes responsive again. Then, for another ~1000ms, the frame and reation times are greatly extended, resulting in a choppy display. (that's the Shadergraph bug, I guess)

Usability wise, there are also a lot of "dead" areas in the searcher dropdown, I occasionally miss the selected item entirely, even though it is highlighted. The more I look at it, I suspect hovever, that the item just being unresponsive despite the highlight+hover state (makes sense in light of the enter key issue earlier). I'll try to record future vids with the actual mouse cursor, not just the highlight.

I figure the post-search sluggishness is aproblem of shadergraph. I believe the search box sluggishness is a Searcher problem.

Will post other video snippets in a while, I basically have searcher off everywhere because, like I said, it trashed my project and it just won't open anyore (I believe Searcher has a bug indexing Presets assets, judging by the stack trace)

Last edited: Aug 5, 2023
  11. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

upload_2023-8-8_8-51-41.png

These two searchers sum up the search UX for me, really.
    Side by side, same unity editor instance, same session, same everything.

If you can't tell by the look or title or elements of the window that you got the one that doesn't find the thing you're looking for (why is there even a difference?), then that's very detrimental to productivity.

To elaborate further:
    Right one searches for "files" from Window->Search->Files, left one is just "search" (from the little pop-out icon near the search bar in the Project tab)...

Left one can search by "extension" (which, sorry to get your hopes up, doesn't work - red error indicates it's perhaps broken, even though there is custom UI written for it), right one can't search by extension (even though it's - I kid you not - the file search :confused:)

upload_2023-8-8_8-54-50.png

In "Window->Search->new Window", you can't search for new windows (just kidding), but you get another searcher that has a slightly different state and options entirely. (there, you can at least earch for "files", or via the "find:" prefix.

The number of search results is also unified (and not unified) between all searcher window title bars, showing 1 here:
    upload_2023-8-8_9-0-11.png

but 157 here:
    upload_2023-8-8_9-0-59.png

It doesn't update with window focus, at least, note where the active input caret is. So the windows look even more alike, even though all three are different.

PS: This is with default settings for search in Preferences.

Preview rendering is glitchy, sometimes it's full size after touching the scroll bar a little (but not too much! o_O) Usually I get this bottom-left justified quarter resolution render. It also jumps back to low res again randomly. It does not seem to corellate to UI scaling in preferences or the scale of the preview image, nor with Render Scale setting in the Render Pipeline Asset. (the latter was a previous culiprit with preview images, albeit the depth texture part)
    upload_2023-8-8_9-44-33.png

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
  12. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

And a tiny trio of bonus bugs:
    Prefab overrides are highlighted on the opposite side of the in-search inspector window.
    upload_2023-8-8_9-54-5.png

Typing Debounce setting does nothing. (well, indexed search is so fast - when it finds what you need it to find - I don't mind)

I do mind that F5, my shortcut for asset refresh, is simply swallowed up by searcher if the search window is up. (I'm trying to use it as a project window replacement for a while, so it's always up and often focused when I come back from editing code)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 8, 2023
  13. esteban16108

esteban16108

Hi, is it possible to keep the search window in the new Unity Search to only 1 instance... every time I do dependency find I get a new window and I have to chase them down to close them one by one.

14. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @esteban16108 ,

Which version of Unity are you using? And when you say Dependency Find are you referring to:
    upload_2023-8-22_13-36-24.png

In all cases I will check that for all the "Search/Find" workflows reuse the same window. I agree this can be painful.

15. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for your honets feedback @Thygrrr . I will start an investigation on the various issues you have raised. I will keep you updated.

16. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Thygrrr ,

The Searcher used in ShaderGraph is not the QuickSearch tool. Yes naming is hard and we potentially suck at it :( I suggest you post this feedback directly for the ShaderGraph team.

Thanks,

Seb

Thygrrr likes this.
  17. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Thygrrr ,

Which version of Unity are you using? I assume Unity 2022.3.5f1 like you posted on another thread. I will investigate why the file search seems to behave this way.

In your example am I correct in assuming that the left Search Window was pop up using this button?

upload_2023-8-22_13-43-16.png

You can see which Search areas are available for a search window by cliking on the hamburger menu:
    upload_2023-8-22_13-45-7.png

Depending on the context of search (using the Window menu, using the Project Browser Go to search button) we setup a different set of search areas to avoid having unwanted results. Ex: using the Project browser goto search like above won't allow you to search the Hierarchy. This can be misleading.

That said, your current issues are totally legit: the Search window opened from the Project browser should allow to search file names with extension. I will investigate why that happens.

Seb

18. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Thygrrr ,

Small note on your repro steps for the Cam search bug:

upload_2023-8-22_14-34-20.png

In that case the number of results is different because you are searchin "cam.cs" vs "cam".

That said the other stuff you have raised still need investigating.

Thanks for the report.

19. Thygrrr

Thygrrr

Thanks a lot for the input and for lending an ear, sebastien_p!

Not sure if this searcher is within the scope of your package, but since the "Classic" version of this one is currently broken, I had to switch to the "Advanced" one. (no Invader Zim memes, please)

It has various latency/initialization/responsiveness problems:
    - (probably lack of debounce time already mentioned) laggy input, sometimes doesn't accept input at all for a few seconds

- example of this is when I try to type the letters "gg" in "laggy" in the video, I think it lags when the list drops down to no or few matches from many

- scrolling the list takes a long time to rebuild the content; a larger lookahead window (like, at least 1 full screen in either direction) would likely mitigate this

- grabbing the scrollbar in particular feels very laggy and choppy, not a pleasant interaction

Next video:
    - there's always some leftover search term in the query field :(. 90% of the cases, I don't want to search for this or anything even similar.

- the pre-filled search term is usually (90+% of the time - only works the first time in the following video) not fully selected, so I can't start typing right away. you may see that the cursor does a jump: first it is at the start of the pre-filled query, then jumps to the end a few frames later

- I think the "uu" in "uursor" happened because I was struggling with cursor key lag, it was a typo on my side but I just couldn't quickly move the caret to the right character with the arrow keys, there was lag

- this is exacerbated by the fact that cursor keys are laggy while traversing the query left and right

Next video:
    - additionally, ctrl-shift-end/ctrl-shift-home don't work on the input field to re-/back-select the entire query (instead, the key combination is interpreted as a navigation in the list of results, even though the query field is clearly focused)

- I could live with HOME and END (without modifier keys) being used like they are now to navigate the search results, but correct Windows (and Unity) UX would just navigate the search field unless Tab is pressed first to focus the results area.

- Every other text field in Unity interprets Home/End as a caret move request, not as a navigation in another focus area.

- Every other text field in Unity (and Windows, and Web browsers) interprets ctrl-shift-home/ctrl-shift-end as "select all text until end/start of buffer")

- this sometimes leads to a constellation where the searcher is up, cursor caret flashing in the query field, but it no longer accepts keystrokes until closed and re-opened (hard to reproduce)

- also in the video, right at the start: sometimes the first and even the second mouse click in the searcher are just lost and it doesn't react. also a considerable productivity slowdown. :)

- at 15 seconds I type the words "old query", after failing to select with ctrl-shift-home, the input field is also in a laggy state, which can be seen as I try to drag the mouse to select the text. first I thought It had just failed, but almost a second later, the blue selection background finally shows up

The more I look at all these, I think that maybe the "x None" item in the search results is somehow cursed (i.e., bugged in many scenarios)
    upload_2023-8-24_12-49-15.png

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  20. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the video @Thygrrr it always help to understand faulty behaviors.

About my team
    - My team is reponsible for the Search Window (both UI and backend) and all its usages. So anything in this image: upload_2023-8-24_8-44-5.png
    - That also includes using the Advance Object Selector.

About the Search Window
    - We tried to build the search window to be fully async. This means fetching content (previews, description) should always happens in the background. That said, it seems to be super choppy on your demo. I take your are using 22.3. I will test with this version. The new version (from 23.X) is based on UITk. So will have a different behavior (hopefully snappier).

- About keyboard navigation: our goal with the search window is to allow user to search only using keyboard and not used the mouse unless it is absolutely necessary. So the "focus" is always in the searchfield. and the keys can be used to navigate both the results in the listview AND the caret. This means like you notice that some keystrokes are eaten up by the list or the searchfield depending on what we thought was a good priority. That said, reviewing your video the experience is not great. I will do a pass in the coming weeks to ensure that:
    a) The search field behaves as all other search field (all expected shortcuts).
    b) Secondary key sequence: arrow down/up, pageup/down are used to navigate selection in the List

- When opening the search window in general we restore the state of the window as it was the last time you used it: search text, icon size, position. We tried to do something similar when using the Advanced Object Selector: restore the text of the last custom search you did. From your feedback this is not something you like. You would prefer that the Advanced Object Selector would always opens with a "default query" filtering against asset type (similar to the Classic Object Selector).

Questions
    - Do you feel that other "list with search field" in unity (like the Add component menu) have a good navigation scheme?
    upload_2023-8-24_8-54-29.png

- You said the Classic Object picker was broken. My team is not directly responsible for this tool, but I often times fix bug in this area. Can you explain what is wrong with the Classic Selector? Have you logged a bug about it?
    upload_2023-8-24_8-56-12.png

- I answered or ask questions on some of your other posts

https://forum.unity.com/threads/sea...-sum-of-entire-contents.1467590/#post-9241809
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/sea...-sum-of-entire-contents.1467590/#post-9242073
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/assembly-definition-editor-the-new-searcher.1466903/#post-9242286
    https://forum.unity.com/threads/assembly-definition-editor-the-new-searcher.1466903/#post-9242406

I was able to repro some of your problems using the project you attached to a big you submitted (juniper_blue). But not all. I will keep investigating. I communicated with the URP team since they added a customIndexer for material that logs a lot of useless non actionable warnings logs. Hopefully things gets better.

Thanks for you detailed feedback.

Seb

Last edited: Aug 24, 2023
  21. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

Hi Sebastien,

I have also a problem in 22.3.7 with the search of path/directory.
    Path usage doesn't work at all
    Dir usage work only with one directory name, not a subpath

upload_2023-8-28_10-48-33.png upload_2023-8-28_10-49-13.png
    upload_2023-8-28_10-49-34.png

is it known ? do you want a bug report ?

22. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Sylmerria ,

path is not a know filter.

You can use dir but the provided path must start with Assets. upload_2023-8-29_10-14-37.png

upload_2023-8-29_10-15-25.png

Thanks for your feedback.

Seb

23. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

Hi Sebastien,

Thanks to have taken the time to answer :)

You said that path was not a known filter but then what is the purpose of "Path (String)" ?
    upload_2023-8-30_11-37-5.png

Also as you can see with next screens, dir filter search doesn't work with more than one directory name ( aka use the path).

upload_2023-8-30_11-34-58.png
    upload_2023-8-30_11-35-17.png

But maybe I miss something here, I just discover quick search few day ago.

regards

24. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Sylmerria ,

Which version of Unity are you using?

I pulled out the Path filter some weeks ago and backported the change. It appears this filter was more limited compared to using either dir or name or just typing something in the search box.

I think the fact that you are also using an earlier version explains why dir filter doesn't behave properly.

Sorry for the trouble. Things will get better in a newer version :)

25. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

I use 22.3.7, the lastest LTS available.
    And I don't have an old quicksearch package either
    upload_2023-8-31_9-21-26.png

26. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Thanks for the clarification @Sylmerria I will test with 22.3.7 and see which version has the fix I talked above. I will keep you informed.

Sylmerria likes this.
  27. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Sylmerria ,

I did some tests with 22.3.7f1 and here are my results:

It seems the path filter has been removed:
    upload_2023-8-31_10-42-36.png

upload_2023-8-31_10-43-41.png

dir:<folderName> works with complete paths and single folder name:

upload_2023-8-31_10-43-24.png

upload_2023-8-31_10-44-27.png

I will admit I am unsure what is happening on your side. I noticed that the latest LTS seems to be 22.3.8f1:

upload_2023-8-31_10-45-47.png

Sorry I wasn't able to fully help you. Keep giving me feedback.

Seb

28. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

Hi,

22.3.8 just go out yesterday.
    I updated my project & nuke the library but I have still this behavior.
    Do you want a bug report ?
    upload_2023-9-1_14-10-13.png

29. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Sylmerria ,

Apologies for the delay.

I see from your screenshot that results are not found. After a close examination, I also see that both path and dir filters are used. Path is not a known "asset filter" anymore (see gif). The only reason I can see Path being availble as a filter is that you have an asset that has a Path public field. And in that case the search must failed because your are searching for an asset that is:

- A prefab
    - Located in Data\Agent directory
    - With a Path property equal to Data.

Have you tried to only search with the filters "Dir" and "t: prefab" (and remove path).

Thanks for the feedback.

Attached Files:

30. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

Hi Sebastien,

On my screenshot, I have path filter disabled ( it's grayed) so the search doesn't take it in account.
    I do that for an easier testing of my problem.

Tried what you suggested, the behaviour is the same as before.

upload_2023-10-10_9-59-51.png
    upload_2023-10-10_10-0-7.png

31. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

Hi @Sylmerria ,

Could you log a bug for the behavior you are experimenting? And potentially attached a project to the bug report. I really want to understand what is wrong with the dir filter on your side. All my local tests seems to be behaving correctly. I want to understand what is different in your setup vs mine.

Sorry it is taking so long to solve. Hopefully I can fix this stuff soonish.

Thanks for your patience.

Seb

32. Sylmerria

Sylmerria

Hi sebastien :)

Sorry for the big delay, I managed to upload a bug report ( IN-61339).
    I upgraded my unity version also to be sure the behavior is still here but no luck, it's still present.
    Regards,

33. MechaWolf99

MechaWolf99

Hey @sebastienp_unity it looks like some version in 2021 the behaviour of the project
    p:
    provider has changed. And I'm not sure what has replaced the functionality.

In QuickSearch 3.0 in 2020 I could do
    p: "Assets/SmartLibrary/" and t:Texture
    to find all texture assets in the
    Assets/SmartLibrary
    folder and sub folders.
    There is the
    dir:
    but from what I can tell it doesn't really do paths, and doesn't include sub folders. There is
    find:
    , but that can't be combined with other things like the type filter.

So, not really sure what to do here. Do I really need to make my own provider/filter?

34. lochrist

lochrist

A whole pass was done in indexing folder. It will be part of 23.3 and I will try to backport it down to 22.3 (and potentially 21.3).

Basically for an asset Assets/Proto/Material/Rock/obsidian.mat we will allow all the follow query using dir filter to work:

dir:Assets => will match all assets with Assets in their folder name
    dir:Assets/Proto
    dir:Assets/Proto/Material
    dir:Assets/Proto/Material/Rock
    dir:proto
    dir:proto/Material
    dir:proto/Material/Rock
    dir:Material
    dir:Material/Rock
    dir:Rock
    dir:Assets/Proto/Material/Rock

dir will basically act as a "Contains" in the folder path of the asset.

35. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

The Unity Search Workflow is really rich and allows a lot of different workflows. But sometimes people forget that the Search backend can be scripted to add even more power to it. The current Unity Manual for search will be updated for 23.3 but I feel a lot of the APIs allowing you to customize Search are difficult to find (unless you crawl the Unity Script API pages by yourself).

As a (small) Christmas gift I decided to give you a bunch of articles helping you get even more control on search. I will try to post one article per day until the start of my Christmas break (December 22th).

All articles can be found here:
    https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/com.unity.search.extensions/wiki
    For those who do not know, the SearchExtensions package is a repository of examples and prototypes using the back of the Search system.

The article of the day is about Asset Custom Indexing or how YOU can decide how asset properties can be indexed.

The article can be found here:
    https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/com.unity.search.extensions/wiki/Custom-Asset-Indexing

36. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

MechaWolf99 likes this.
  37. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

MechaWolf99 likes this.
  38. sebastienp_unity

sebastienp_unity

Unity Technologies

MechaWolf99 likes this.